PDA

View Full Version : Is A Gurl Entitled to Her Secret on the Net?

UASIANGAL
07-24-2007, 12:31 PM
After joining this forum and getting over posting photos, I started my own page on Yahoo 360?. I treat it like a split personality and write in a girl frame of mind. But I realized there are lots of folks looking at me and not knowing I'm a CD. I've had a few CD invite me to their friends list and some from this forum but also guys who probably don't know I am one of the boys. While I don't intend to met them or anything, is it right to keep my secret? I guess I pass as a girl in my photos. Anyone has thoughts on this?

Kate Simmons
07-24-2007, 12:42 PM
"Don't ask, don't tell", I always say. Of course I was in Intel and everything there was on a "need to know" basis. If they like you as a person, what's the difference? Besides, I'm not in the habit of giving out my life history, especially to folks on the Internet. I do share things with close friends though, which is totally my choice. Your call Hon.:happy:

kathy333
07-24-2007, 12:48 PM
the way i see it is, if you are not trying to hide you'r CDind, to the guys for dates then i don't see anything wrong with what you are doing. I beleve that we CDers see things different then men and women. i don't know if that is right, but its what i think.:2c::hugs:

Emily Ann Brown
07-24-2007, 01:02 PM
Do what you feel is right for you sis. If you are not trying to find males or females for companionship (or whatever) then why do they need to know all your business? I only state plainly I am TG because I got tired of all the guys wanting a date. (Now how do you stop all the guys that want a date with a TG...giggle giggle)

Emily Ann

Karren H
07-24-2007, 03:03 PM
Well I was like you a few years ago.. Leary of posting anything... Now 1,000s of photos, movies and blogs later... And pushing 500,000 views on my 360..... Aint much of a secret any more I figure!! Lol. Wouldn't take a rocket scientist to fill in all the missing data.... Soooo.... Watch what you post....... Don't get carried away like Karren did... does.... is.......! :D

Karren

Teresa Amina
07-24-2007, 07:52 PM
False advertising is cruel and pointless- lots of tranny-chasers out there looking at your pics when they know "what" you are. Just remember that everything you put on the net is there forever, archived by some computer geek somewhere :devil:

Ashley Lyn
07-24-2007, 07:59 PM
If you aren't looking for a 'date', what is the difference??? I hope to soon be able to do the exact same thing you are, except I can't seem to come up with 'pretty pictures'..:D Only in my dreams...:heehee:

Ashley Lynn Swift
07-24-2007, 08:59 PM
After joining this forum and getting over posting photos, I started my own page on Yahoo 360?. I treat it like a split personality and write in a girl frame of mind. But I realized there are lots of folks looking at me and not knowing I'm a CD. I've had a few CD invite me to their friends list and some from this forum but also guys who probably don't know I am one of the boys. While I don't intend to met them or anything, is it right to keep my secret? I guess I pass as a girl in my photos. Anyone has thoughts on this?

girl you look great and you defantly pass, personally when i finally get the time and money to go get a good wig i hope that i could pass just as good as you,

lovs and hugs

RobertaFermina
07-24-2007, 09:33 PM
If you respect them, and yourself, your intuition will tell you when it is time to tell. Trust your self. And if your intuition proves a little early or late, it was innocent, and you'll do better next time.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Sheri 4242
07-24-2007, 11:41 PM
I guess I pass as a girl in my photos. Anyone has thoughts on this?

You "guess" you pass?!!!? GF, if I looked 1/100th as good as you I'd say I passed!!! You look great!!!

I'm not in the habit of giving out my life history, especially to folks on the Internet. I do share things with close friends though, which is totally my choice.

Wisdom, plain and simple, Salandra (your on a roll, gf, from the beaver-log joke to such sound advice)!!! You are so'oooo right -- we've got to be careful what we share on the net!!! Every once in awhile I will start to worry that I may have let something slip that I should have kept quiet. I try and have the attitude that if I wouldn't put the same thing on a billboard, I won't put it on the net. Not always as easy as it sounds, but still a good rule of thumb!!!

If you are not trying to find males or females for companionship (or whatever) then why do they need to know all your business?

Yep! As long as you're not leading them on, then it really isn't anybody's business but your own. Now, conversely, if you start heading towards any kind of relationship, friendly or otherwise, I think it incubent to be truthful from that point forward!!!

carolinebrookes
07-25-2007, 09:35 AM
I too have a 360 page and don't attempt to hide the fact that I'm a cd'er. I also get people who want to add me because they know this and also get guys who want to add who obviously haven't read the blurb, but looked at the pictures.
I suppose in the latter case it can be flattering to have emails or messages asking if i'd like a date. On the other hand, it's a little bit worrying that some people haven't taken the time to actually read the bits in between, otherwise they'd know that I'm not a real girl and not interested in their attention.

I'd say, keep going as you are and if anyone asks you out, tell them to read your profile again and get back to you. It usually works for me!:heehee:

tracigirl_tv
07-25-2007, 09:56 AM
(Now how do you stop all the guys that want a date with a TG...giggle giggle)

Emily Ann

Well girlfriend, it's your own fault....stop being so pretty :)

tracigirl_tv
07-25-2007, 09:59 AM
....so long as you don't misrepresent yourself, then I think you're on firm ethical ground. :happy:

KandisTX
07-25-2007, 10:16 AM
The only thing I am going to say on this subject is the following:

Just remember that Hot Young 18 year old girl from San Diego, CA you are talking to is actually a 45 year old fat greasy man living in his mothers basement in Des Moines, IA.

'nuff said

Kandis:love:

UASIANGAL
07-25-2007, 11:58 AM
Very funny, flattering, interesting, helpful comments. There's no right or wrong answers and I'm morally grounded enough to do what I think best. As long as I am not harming anyone, I'm happy to post it like I feel and I feel glamorous there. The internet is as much my fantasy world as anyone else and at any personal FREE sites like these, the only rule should be to use your common sense. WWW. is truly a world free to pursuit happiness. I enjoy looking as much as being looked at and that makes everyone happy. I fantasize and don't mind being fantasized about. There's enough restrictions in the real world, so I set myself free in the virtual universe. If it makes someone happy, they can think I am a 300lbs, 45 year old parolee banging away on the computer at the prison library or you can enjoy me in my 18 year old femskin.

See ya all on the web! Drop by and say hello!
Loving it,
Uasia