PDA

View Full Version : Delightful morning

terrigurl
07-24-2007, 06:03 PM
I had made an appointment for makeup at a salon for Monday morning. I arrived a little early, which gave me time to change into my first outfit. The young lady who was there when I arrived phoned the lady who was going to do my makeup. I wore some white shorts, a tunic top, and some flats for the first outfit. I wore my black wig with red highlights. When the lady arrived to do my makeup, I wasn't quite finished getting dressed. She knocked on the door and I answered. (I was changing in a facial room.) She walked in, even though I was only partially dressed. At least I had on pants.... She didn't seem bothered at all by my partial nudity -- just on top, by the way. Anyway, she took her time doing my makeup and when she was done, she said, "Beautful!" Then I put on the wig and she brushed it while I sat in a chair outside the facial room. There was another woman in the shop, but she didn't take notice. When she finished brushing my wig, I took a look, and I really did look beautiful -- well, at least pretty. She took me outside and took a couple of photos of me in the first outfit. Then I went back inside and changed into my second outfit: a white skirt and a violet Baby Doll top, with the same shoes. We went back outside and she took another photo of me in the new outfit, but then we ran out of film. She seemed really disappointed, and chastised me about not bringing more film. I apologized, and promised to bring some more next time. She really seemed to enjoy taking the photos and everything. She hugged me and I hugged her back. I even kissed her on the cheek. This woman made me feel so comfortable! I can't wait to go back there with some different outfits. I asked her if it would be OK if I brought a swimsuit the next time, and she said that would be fine. I'm really looking forward to next time.

Terri

Holly
07-24-2007, 06:10 PM
It does, indeed, sound like a delightful morning. I assume that you are going to post some pics?

RobertaFermina
07-24-2007, 06:21 PM
Yes dear,

a pleasant morning sharing the gifts of kindness and beauty !

thanks, you lightened my afternoon !

:rose: Roberta :rose: