girl's breakfast: Special K or a muffin, juice and
coffee. Maybe I'll watch a tape of The View or Regis and Kelly
as I enjoy my first cigarette of the day (I only smoke
when I'm en femme, go figure) then, if it's sunny
and warm like today, I might put on a tie-back top and
a skirt, ballet flats (usually no slip or hose, I love
the way they feel but find a real woman who wears
them) and I'm out the door!

If I haven’t bored you all to tears, I’ll tell you about the rest of my day….

Ashley1
07-24-2007, 09:48 PM
Hi Cissy,
It sounds like you have a very typical life of a young lady living in the big city.
Your posts on various threads in the forums show that you are an attractive and vivacious lady so I assume that you lead an active social life as do many of the young city girls. Your profile says that you are a reporter for one of the area newspapers so I assume that you get to be out and about a lot and get to travel some as well. If you are ever in the O.C. in SoCal, perhaps we could meet for lunch or dinner.:hugs:
:love:
Ashley

Country girl
07-24-2007, 09:52 PM
A reporter? How cool. You must have a journalism degree. Where did you go to school? Your day sounds soooo relaxing. I'm envious! :hugs: CG GG

windycissy
07-24-2007, 11:23 PM
So I've checked my makeup and hair in the mirror one last time, made sure my keys are in my purse with a spare in my pocket or shoe in case my purse gets snatched (a girl has to learn street smarts in the Big City) and I'm off! What a delightful feeling to walk down the sidewalk with the breeze swirling my skirt around my bare legs, I love it so! I usually put on sunglasses so I can study the people I'm passing by to see if they are staring at me, once I'm sure that I'm passing I can relax, and that first "Ma'am" or "Miss" from a cashier is like music to my ears...after I've accomplished whatever mission I had for the day (shopping, shopping, more shopping) I'll have an Americano at the neighborhood Starbucks and watch the world go by from an outdoor table while I smoke another ciggie. Back to my pad, where I'll fix myself some cottage cheese and then, if it's still sunny and warm, I might put on my skirtini and a coverup and the ratty old wig again (along with sponges for boobs and hips) and head for the pool, laying out and reading Redbook is a little slice of heaven!

The day has flown, and I'm feeling adventurous so I head for home, take another bubble bath and get dolled up in a nice dress, heels and stockings before I walk a few blocks to a large hotel, where a conservatively dressed single woman dining alone is a common sight. I'll have a glass of wine and a salad, reading a magazine or romance novel between courses (it would be so much more fun to have someone to talk to) before I sadly head for home. But Cinderalla does NOT turn into a pumpkin, after she takes off her makeup she puts her nightie back on and that old wig again, and it's off to bed. I'll attach a picture of the way she looks before the lights go out....thus endeth a day in the life of Windy Cissy.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6da04b3127cce88bf4c02024c00000005108IatWLlw0aW