PDA

View Full Version : MALE to FEMALE Crossdressers!

angelo_4pk
07-24-2007, 08:39 PM
I am a 53 year young FEMALE, who lie to dress as a MALE. But i am interested in a MALE to FEMALE Crossdresser is this rare?

Tamera
07-24-2007, 08:46 PM
Angelo,
I would say maybe a little uncommon. But so what, explore your options and enjoy.....
Hugs,
Tamera

Cai
07-24-2007, 09:32 PM
Let me see if we're all on the same page - you were born female-bodied, you like men's clothing better, and you're attracted to male-bodied people who wear women's clothing?

If that's the case, I can name one other FTM in your shoes - me. It's probably uncommon, but then, I'm a gay FTM TS, so I'm already in the rare category.

ZenFrost
07-24-2007, 10:29 PM
Well, I'm FtM, but not so much a crossdresser as a transgendered person. I'm a man in a woman's body. And I'm gynophilic, which means that I'm attracted to women. However, I'm attracted to the female gender as opposed to the female sex, meaning that I would like a MtF if she considered herself to be a woman in a man's body, as opposed to a man who wears women's clothes. I don't think that an FtM liking an MtF is extremely rare, but I don't think that's it's extremely common either.

angelo_4pk
07-24-2007, 10:51 PM
thank you

Emily Ann Brown
07-25-2007, 07:25 AM
There was a "dude" here who used to date a sister (Clyderose and Wilma)....they got married late last year....sweet couple. So it isn't unheard of guy.

Emily Ann

Kate Simmons
07-25-2007, 08:24 AM
Sounds good to me Hon. Have any similar friends?:happy:

Tamara Croft
07-25-2007, 10:39 AM
There was a "dude" here who used to date a sister (Clyderose and Wilma)....they got married late last year....sweet couple. So it isn't unheard of guy.

Emily AnnEr, you got that a bit wrong. Clyderose is a GG (not a FTM CD) and Wilma is a MTF CD...

Emma England
07-25-2007, 01:36 PM
Probably very uncommon.

At least it should be a perfect relationship.

Kieron Andrew
07-25-2007, 01:42 PM
not as uncommon as you may think, i know a couple that have recently got married one is FTM and the other is MTF, i have been dating a MTF for 2 years and im a FTM

Stlalice
07-25-2007, 01:58 PM
Not as uncommon as you might think - I know several couples here in the St. Louis are that fit that description. In each case there is an MTF trans woman and an FTM trans guy. I also know of several MTF trans women in lesbian relationships with natal women. Ditto for FTM trans guys in gay relationships with other gay men. There really is no set rule on attractions/relationships, it's all about what works for the individuals involved. :2c:

braveheart
07-25-2007, 02:09 PM
I am a 53 year young FEMALE, who lie to dress as a MALE. But i am interested in a MALE to FEMALE Crossdresser is this rare? I would say no to it being rare.Lots of men enjoy dressing in female attire.Some do it behind their wives back,the garments belong to their wife or girlfriends.Sometimes its for sexual graification or the full enjoyment in doing so.

ZenFrost
07-25-2007, 02:43 PM
I would say no to it being rare.Lots of men enjoy dressing in female attire.Some do it behind their wives back,the garments belong to their wife or girlfriends.Sometimes its for sexual graification or the full enjoyment in doing so.

Eh, I think you might have misread Angelo's question.

Kitty Sue
07-25-2007, 03:34 PM
sounds cool to me. I once saw something on TV about a couple who were FtM and MtF. Seemed cool to me. In this day and age nobody is unique when it comes to personality and what they are into.

crazy4cheezeits
07-25-2007, 09:54 PM
I am a FT? and crossdress frequently and I've been with 2 MTFs. And I don't think it's weird.

Granted, I've been with far more genetic guys and genetic girls than that. So I guess I'd find it a little uncommon (not bad, just uncommon) if you're only interested in men that crossdress and not anyone else.

marisa
07-25-2007, 10:43 PM
If someone or a couple is happy, does it really make any difference if some thing is common or uncommon. If one can find happyness all the power to them.

Lisa Baby
07-25-2007, 11:01 PM
If it feels good. . . . Do it.

If you later find your interets moveing in another direction, then follow that path.

The best of luck in your journy.

Sweet Jane
07-27-2007, 03:53 AM
It seems to be common!!!..good luck.....

Marcie Sexton
07-27-2007, 06:46 AM
Lisa has it all right...If it feels good do it, with one addition...so long as both is ok with it...

a relationship with something both have in common and willing to share...

LisaRose
07-27-2007, 07:34 AM
My boss was on Vacation in New Zealand and saw a women who looked like me. Wouldn't that be an interesting relationship? We could be each other.

SirTrey
08-07-2007, 01:50 PM
FtM who likes MtF here, also....Looking at the posts, it would seem that, although people like us might be more RARE, it is certainily NOT unheard of! And, hey, nothing wrong with being rare....In life, the rarest things are generally the most valued...:) **Tracy**

SirTrey
08-07-2007, 02:05 PM
Yes! Thank you for this post more than you know....You just described ME to a TEE....and it cleared up a lot of confusion that I had going on in My own head....You said it clearly, concisely, perfectly....And it's really great to know that there is someone out there who floats like I do....Hugs, **Tracy**