PDA

View Full Version : Wife likes my toes

Miss Petra
07-25-2007, 02:04 AM
My coming out to my wife now has been 16 months & counting. Its a slow process of acceptance & communication. After my recent first public outing at a Tri-Ess meeting & a whirlwind of firsts of shopping for clothes, makeup, wig & wig styled all in drab & in front of the general public :eek:. Which turns out it really wasnt that big of a deal. I swear we are our biggest enemies when it comes to creating the fear. I decided to put Petra back in the closet as they say. With a family vacation coming up I needed to grow back the hair & go back to summer hairy male mode. I even grew back the goatee that the wife likes so much. Well the vacation is over its been two months now with no dressing & Im getting that anxious itch to be part time fem again. Instead of putting on the color Petra would of choose which would of been a bright sparkly red on my toes I went to the store & picked a sparkly but nuetral more subdued mauve that was much more toned down. My wife noticed it right away & commented how good my toes looked & thanked me because she knew it makes her a little uncomfortable when I wear such bright red polish on my toes. I m so grateful for my wife & how hard she tries to understand who I am. :love:She also knows that how she feels is very important to me & these little sacrifices I make allow me to express my feminine self without the guilt, shame & fear I felt for those 30 years.

Thanks for listening

Petra

Deanna2
07-25-2007, 02:13 AM
I wear a bronzey colour for the same reason and it has got that way that even I feel uncomfortable with red toenails. If I'm going away on business for a couple of weeks sometimes I'll wear red - but otherwise I'm quite happy with bronze and so is my dearly beloved.

Jamie001
07-25-2007, 11:53 PM
I always wear a true blue red on my toenails and wouldn't want to wear any other color. It really doesn't matter what color you wear since any color nail polish is not really accepted for males. I have tried all colors, but red really makes me feel so very girly. I love having red toenails because everyone notices. After all, if you get pedicures you want everyone to notice your pretty toenails. I always wear women's sandals with red toenails in male mode. I live in California and can wear sandals and show my pretty toes all year. :happy:

I wear a bronzey colour for the same reason and it has got that way that even I feel uncomfortable with red toenails. If I'm going away on business for a couple of weeks sometimes I'll wear red - but otherwise I'm quite happy with bronze and so is my dearly beloved.

Deanna2
07-26-2007, 04:59 AM
Apparently men do wear polish on their toes. There was an article in a Modesto newspaper a year or so ago ago men with painted nails.

Angie G
07-26-2007, 10:26 AM
You have a great wife as I do tha first time my toes got polished it was my wife that did it :hugs:
Angie

KandisTX
07-26-2007, 10:31 AM
Isn't it a wonderful feeling to have a wife or SO that is supportive of us in our endeavors? I know that I would be lost without GlitterGG in my life.

Kandis:love: