PDA

View Full Version : Evil things to do when not really dressed.

JackieInPA
07-25-2007, 02:32 AM
Well I generally pass pretty well. In fact if i shave and wear anything even slightly androgenous i will more often than not be called ma'am. So every once in a while an evil streak takes over. I will do my best 'crossdressign shave' and then put on non descript clothes and go shopping, or out to eat, to the movies ,or any combo...then i see how many ma'ams i can get..then make sure to talk or laugh..which makes it immediatly obvious that i am a man (well as much as any of us is really a man). The responses are usually HIGHLY amusing. The best is when washing my hands after using the restroom, or just going to the restroom to wash my hands...the sinks are mostly in front of the door...seeing a man look ant me and jump back and quickly check the door...makes me chuckle every time. I look at it as kinda a bit of turnabout is fair play. :devil:

christina marie
07-25-2007, 04:13 AM
i have a lot of fun with guys on the road, especially in the morning. leave my hair down till i get there, and am usually bouncing around in the seat, jamming to my morning music. always get somebody looking, with a big smile,till they start looking a little harder, then they whip themselves around in the seat and try their best to pretend they werent! guys that dont have their glasses on mostly dont catch on at all. always good for a giggle!

tracigirl_tv
07-25-2007, 07:33 AM
Ok, you two girls are bad *lol* I love it!

Kate Simmons
07-25-2007, 08:11 AM
Hmm--Snapping other gal's bras comes to mind but I would never do that, would I?:whistling::p

Karren H
07-25-2007, 08:22 AM
Well I always thought evil was like killing someone or robbing a bank?? What your doing is seeing if you can get a reaction out of someone who's not expecting you.. And that ok until the some ultra macho guy who doesn't like to fooled especially when it comes to gended decides to take offense and beat the living crap out of you.. Now that definately would fall under the evil catagory for sure!! Hehe

Karren

christina marie
07-25-2007, 12:10 PM
just cuase im girly, doesnt mean im all soft hun! i can stick up for myself. :D

JoAnnDallas
07-25-2007, 01:32 PM
I remember years ago when I and my brother-in-law were single. We went to this one club and we spotted this chick across the room. Really nice long blonde hair, nice outfit from waist up (she was behind a bar). My brother-in-law decided to go and ask her to dance. He walked over, tapped her on the shoulder and when she turned around, it was a guy with a blonde mustach. My brother-in-law muttered something and walk back to where I was. I could not help myself, I was laughing so hard and all he said to me was "Shutup". He laughs now whenever the subject comes up.

Darla in Pa.
07-25-2007, 02:51 PM
That is a pretty confident thing to do, but even as a cd I would be shocked.
But i admire you for your attitude someday I might get to that point. but now it's only one small step at a time.

Darla

angelfire
07-25-2007, 11:02 PM
A few months back I had to go to the bathroom in a large mall. I had a few drinks earlier that night, but I'm used to the mall, so I stroll into the men's washroom. I was in drab. I walk in, and I didn't have my glasses on, but it looked like a girl at the counter fixing her make-up. I walked back out, looked at the sign, and thought "What the hell?" Then went back in, and from behind, this person looked pretty convincing, but when she turned around, it was definitely a guy, who was carrying a purse also.

That really threw me off initially.

JackieInPA
07-25-2007, 11:04 PM
I don't dress in femme clothes when i do thi but my natural features..long hair and i've been told i have femme eyes, and my body language are enough at a glance to say woman...I am dressed in guy clothes. So its all them and their perceptions, i am not disguised at all.

And to Darla...confidence will do a LOT in how you are percieved..if you act nervous people will take notice and look more closely to see why.

and to Karen...not really an issue for me, 12 years of martial arts training is a big help in detering others from harmimg me.

Angie G
07-26-2007, 10:58 AM
You a bad girl hun and I like it :hugs:
Angie