PDA

View Full Version : Feelings (love another cd or a man)

elizabethb1
07-25-2007, 12:21 PM
Hello everyone, I haven't been on for a while so I thought I would start a thread with a question. How many of you who, when fully dressed think about making love with another cd or a man. I have sometimes think about making love with another cd when fully dressed. I have never done this but I do dream of someday doing it with the right person. Do any of you feel the same way? Hugs and kisses Elizabeth

Krista_CD
07-25-2007, 01:24 PM
Pretty much all of the fantasies I have are about men. But there a few of women but very rarely.

Amber82
07-25-2007, 01:29 PM
i very much feel the same way, and hope soon to make that wish come true, whenever i finally get my nerve up, wife is working on that one with me though, hopefully wont be too long :) cheers!

Amber

jeniinnylons
07-25-2007, 02:37 PM
i very much feel the same way, and hope soon to make that wish come true, whenever i finally get my nerve up, wife is working on that one with me though, hopefully wont be too long :) cheers!

Amber

Your wife is trying to find you a man????? :eek:

Jodi
07-25-2007, 02:53 PM
Hello everyone, I haven't been on for a while so I thought I would start a thread with a question. How many of you who, when fully dressed think about making love with another cd or a man. I have sometimes think about making love with another cd when fully dressed. I have never done this but I do dream of someday doing it with the right person. Do any of you feel the same way? Hugs and kisses Elizabeth

Not even a little bit!!!

Jodi

MsJanessa
07-25-2007, 03:05 PM

My favorite lovers are cds and when you find the right one, the pleasure is exquisite

Sugar01
07-25-2007, 06:01 PM
I'm exclusively with men when I CD. When I'm not dressed, it's just women.

Ashly
07-25-2007, 06:16 PM
...being with another CD ..sharing the same interests...for me is heaven.

Amber82
07-25-2007, 06:22 PM
Your wife is trying to find you a man????? :eek:

thats what ive been trying to explain on here for awhile. I have got one of the coolest wifes in the world who absolutely loves me being this way and add together the fact that we're both swingers and have absolutely no problem seeing each other with someone else because we both know who we're going home to at the end of the night and are std tested regularly and you have all the ingredients for a pretty darn amazing marriage! Its lasted 7 years and still counting with neither of us even thinking of ever splitting up so yeah, my wife most definitely is trying to help me look good to find a man while dressed up in CD form because she will be the first to tell you, she thinks its hot to watch us.

Amber

serinalynn
07-25-2007, 06:25 PM
:heehee:I already have manly equipment, other guys are just not my type, it would have to be feminine and a GG.

CDBillyJean
07-25-2007, 06:47 PM
Normally I think about another CD, but sometimes a strong sexy man hits the spot.

Dixie
07-25-2007, 06:58 PM
My wife loves watching me with a man!

chucks
07-25-2007, 07:24 PM
it would be fun to have a CD as a close friend but i'm not interested in sex.

tanya3
07-25-2007, 07:42 PM

Amber

now thats amazing i thought i was the only one with a wife who would be ok with that !!!:thumbsup:

chrissietoo
07-25-2007, 08:26 PM
I've had fantasies of just about everything, I think.

When I first seriously dressed I had a good buddy who was pretty macho. We had masturbated together for years. My desire to let him see me dressed became overwhelming, and I finally told him one night just before one of our jo sessions. I have never been so scared in my life!

He told me to go do it, and we were both really happy about it. Later we realized that our relationship was already pretty girl/boy (he called the shots and I tried to please), even though we both pretended to be very straight--so my lingerie fit right in.

I have been with another CD, a neighbor's hubby, and it was very sweet.

And my very best gf liked to dress me and make love...ahhhh

xoxo chrissie

lmildcd
07-25-2007, 08:35 PM
I can't see my self making love to a man. With a CD has crossed my mind, but I would have to have strong fellings for the person, and we both would have to be dressed.

Women definetly. Women would need to be somewhat on the chubby side. I'm not attracted to thin or the athletic types.

I have fantasized about making love to she males.

Donnadcd
07-25-2007, 10:08 PM

Absolutely - its something I am trying to work up the nerve to do. I consider it part of my evolution.

Stacie Stockman
07-25-2007, 10:13 PM
Yes, with another man as long shes dressed in panties, lingerie, nice dress and made a reasonable attempt at makeup.

Stephenie S
07-25-2007, 10:41 PM

If by "making love" you are talking about sexual relations, they are best performed without the clothes on. "Making love fully dressed" seems a bit akward to me. For all of my adult life (not inluding the teenage years in the back seat of my dad's car), this is an activity I have engaged in without clothing. I recomend you try it this way.

Stephenie

Lisa Baby
07-25-2007, 11:07 PM
yes!1

Tina P Hose
07-25-2007, 11:23 PM
I belive that I would love to have have sex with another CD...but I would not consider it MAKING LOVE.

Eva Marie
07-25-2007, 11:56 PM
To answer the question - Yes. But remember, when fantasy becomes reality the picture can suddenly change.

Nicole
07-25-2007, 11:59 PM
If by "making love" you are talking about sexual relations, they are best performed without the clothes on. "Making love fully dressed" seems a bit akward to me. For all of my adult life (not inluding the teenage years in the back seat of my dad's car), this is an activity I have engaged in without clothing. I recomend you try it this way.

Stephenie

Agreed. As Renee Reyes mentioned, wearing forms and hip padding looks great but feels terrible in bed. "It's like making love to a fully-armed linebacker". LOL

Fab Karen
07-26-2007, 01:13 AM
"Making love fully dressed" seems a bit akward to me. For all of my adult life (not inluding the teenage years in the back seat of my dad's car), this is an activity I have engaged in without clothing. I recomend you try it this way.

Stephenie
I think she meant being fully en femme, not literally with all clothes on. I've had sex in lingerie ( with men as well as CD's & a couple TS's, also one GG in 3-way with her bf) and I take the breast forms out ( more enjoyable that way).

vivianann
07-26-2007, 02:10 AM
I am not attracted to men, even though I am femme mode, I am still attracted to women just the same. However I have found some crossdressers very attractive. especially the chubby ones. I also like women with meat on their bones. I have not had good luck picking wives, and wondered if I could do better if I picked a very passable crossdresser, or transgendered mtf. If the right one came along I might.

Kate Simmons
07-26-2007, 06:05 AM

StephenieI agree Stephanie. Only feeling like a woman when dressed maybe but it may come as a shock to some that it all comes off in the bedroom anyway, if you are really serious that is.:happy:

Wendy me
07-26-2007, 06:09 AM
no not ever ..... not interested in men ...... hell i got this guy liven in my body that i can't get rid of now............

Melissa Pink
07-26-2007, 06:38 AM
I was bisexual before I came out as a crossdresser. I really wrestled with my same sex feelings when I my outer persona was totally male. Now that I am openly feminine the two really compliment each other. I really love it when a "straight" guy unknowingly hits on me thinking I am a "GG". Obviously, a girl has to be careful when that happens. My girlfriend Celeste tells me that it the ultimate compliment.

Melissa happy:

MsJanessa
07-26-2007, 07:23 AM

Stephenie

There is all kinds of lingerie for sale that are designed to wear when making love----My personal favorate is My long black silk night gown with two slits in the skirt deviding it into panels, worn with appropriate undergarment(no panties thank you) and thigh high black stockings---I would reccomend wearing somthing like this when making love---the feeling is delicous.

Ashly
07-26-2007, 08:28 AM
To answer the question - Yes. But remember, when fantasy becomes reality the picture can suddenly change.

Very well said!!! If that picture what you have created in your fantasy does not come very close to the one you see standing in front of you...you might be in troubles.

teresa jeen
07-26-2007, 10:51 PM
oh most definitly, when im enfemm i go all the way. but by golly hes gonna treat me like i think we should be treated!!! i aint no s.... but i can act like one!!!:heehee:

Billijo49504
07-27-2007, 12:46 AM
sorry, but I'm only attracted to one woman, my wife....BJ

sheezim
07-27-2007, 02:37 AM
:sad:Bit late joining this one but never mind. I once went en femme to a shopping precinct and on the way back to the car saw a gorgeous young guy in his 30's. I smiled at him as he passed on his way into the precinct but when I got to my car I noticed he had turned round and followed me. All sorts of thoughts and fears were running through my mind and I had to get out of there. As I drove out there he was in my rear view mirror and boy was I excited. Finding a quiet secluded lane I pulled into it and stopped, he followed and stopped at the back of me. After sitting there a few minutes I thought it's now or never, my first real encounter. I got into his car, chatted for a while, then I felt him up and was he horny. Then my bubble burst as he asked if I had a place to go to get it on because he did n't want to do anything outdoors. What could have been I can only dream about.?

Sweet Jane
07-27-2007, 02:56 AM
I never have any sexual thoughts for men or other CDs, when I am dressed or not. I am in a happy relationship, and honestly I only really want or need that kind of affection from my wife....

RobertaFermina
07-27-2007, 03:13 AM
For me, I think it is just a matter of time.
After one near-miss, I know the inhibition is not mine.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

karynspanties
07-27-2007, 05:04 AM
This is not the first thread on this subject. But here is my :2c: YES.....I feel the most feminine when I am with a man. I love being able to please a man sexually.

insearchofme
07-27-2007, 05:39 AM
Just remember this, "Be careful for what you wish for. You may get it!"

Kate Simmons
07-27-2007, 06:06 AM
Just remember this, "Be careful for what you wish for. You may get it!"You said what I was thinking Hon. The question to ask ourselves is:"Are we prepared to really deal with whatever feelings come with it?":happy:

Marcie Sexton
07-27-2007, 06:14 AM
It would be a lie if I said I haven't thought about it, however...When it came down to the real world, I would take a pass on it and stick with my wife...

She is and has been the best thing in my life for the past 20 years...

RuthieER
07-27-2007, 07:53 AM
I am bisexual, and very submissive, even with women, but can be the dominant partner (as a guy) with a particularly submissive woman. Giving myself to a man while en femme is something I truly desire. But my ideal lover would be another CD who is dominant.

Ruthie

Stephanie Stephens
07-27-2007, 09:04 AM
count me in on this one. When dressed I want to be with a man, all the way.
I love it, I love it, I love it.
Stephanie

teresa jeen
07-27-2007, 09:34 PM
i never make love to a woman with my clothes on> what a hinderance. but ive made love(or sex) with "her" in lingere thats the difference. to be made love to while wearing sexy lingere is definatly a turn on!!!!!:heehee::hugs::D

btmgrl6
07-28-2007, 01:25 PM
Men only.....no girls,no CD'ers

Eugenie
07-28-2007, 05:01 PM
How many of you who, when fully dressed think about making love with another cd or a man. Elizabeth

On the purely sexual behavior level, I have not only been thinking about having an intimate relation with another CD. I have done it. But it wasn't very satisfactory... The reason was that we had the same desire: being loved as a woman... In addition it was perhaps a bit too early in our relationship to reach the level of intimate acts...

I dream of being sincerely seduced by a courteous man, well educated and gentle. Not the kind that jumps on X-dressers as sex objects... I've goten a few e-mail of that sort and quickly dismissed them. But that is rather improbable as I'm not searching actively and don't go out in meeting places...

But on a completely different ground than sexual attraction, I have had last year a beautiful and purely romantic love affair with another X-dresser sister. I fell in love just like when I was a teenager, legs shaking when seeing one of her messages, eager to answer in the nicest possible words... And it was reciprocated...

Unfortunately, the intensity of this love was so strong that it would have entailed a complete change of life, it wouldn't suffer being just an affair. And both of us felt the same way.

Since both of us are living through difficult family situations, neither of us wanted to breakdown our mariages and abandon our wives in such situations, even when considering the intensity of our mutual love.

So we decided to keep this beautiful love as a romantic, ie impossible, love affair... I'm still sad speaking about it... Such was the purity of that loving feeling for her, and it still is, that I never had any horny thoughts towards her and never will.

Why is it that beautiful romances are sometimes dummed?

:sad:
Eugenie

hunny67
07-28-2007, 05:59 PM
Stick to making love to woman unless you are gay

Eugenie
07-29-2007, 01:36 AM
Stick to making love to woman unless you are gay

When I'm fully dressed, made up and with my wig I feel like a woman so, when I'm with a woman, it is at that time that I feel that I'm "homosexual"... :heehee: But I don't mind being "homosexual" with a woman.

When dressed like this, I don't feel that I'm gay when I'm with a man...

When I'm in drab, however, I have no desire to be with another man...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Deidra Cowen
07-29-2007, 01:44 AM
I've gone out on dates with all three categories! :tongueout But honestly at my age the sex drive is not what it used to be. I have more fun going out clubbin' with my Tgirl friends than worring about dates with boys or girls. But every once in a while I meet someone nice.

Don't do hookups anymore either...but I went thru a 'bad girl' phase on that stuff. These days ya gotta take me out in public if ya want to go out! :devil:

valery
07-29-2007, 01:50 AM
right time, right place + the right one
I wouldn't say no - allthough I'm more addicted to girls

Mollyanne
07-29-2007, 04:46 AM
I've gone out on dates with all three categories! :tongueout But honestly at my age the sex drive is not what it used to be. I have more fun going out clubbin' with my Tgirl friends than worring about dates with boys or girls. But every once in a while I meet someone nice.

Don't do hookups anymore either...but I went thru a 'bad girl' phase on that stuff. These days ya gotta take me out in public if ya want to go out! :devil:

Well said Deidra, WELL SAID!!!!!

:love: Mollyanne

Amber82
07-29-2007, 10:34 PM
Well I finally did it last night, in a 3some with my wife present, and loved the hell out of it. I catagorized myself as mostly bi-curious before but now gotta admit to being fully bisexual. Guess that puts me in that 25-30% or whatever numbers youall say of crossdressers who actually want or enjoy being with men. Wife loved watching too and we will be going again. Its all in what you desire but dont try to put labels on yourself like i tried to and people told me not to. If you like men and your a male crossdresser it doesnt make you "gay", and if you like only women, that dont necessarily make you "straight" either. Do what feels good and clear it with your significant other first and as long as both of those things are in check then nothing else matters.

Amber

SatinDoll00
07-29-2007, 11:31 PM
Well...if you have been keeping up with many of the posts on here, you would have seen that I do entertain thoughts of being with a man while en femme.

I have also thought about other CDs or TSs.

The fact is, I am married, and I will not do anything about it while I am.

With that said, a very large part of me feels as though I was meant to be a woman. I have felt this way, and denied it, since I was about 4 years old!

When I was young, really young, my mother and one of her friends told me that if I kissed my own elbow, it would turn me into a girl. I laughed at them, but then went to my room and tried as hard as I could to do it!!!

Where the hell that particular wives tale came from, I have no idea. Maybe it was an old Canadian thing. Who knows. The thing was, even then, I wanted it.

When I was a teen, I would lust after girls, as would any other boy my age, but some part of me envied them. I envied their hair, their clothes, their smell, their bodies, their makeup, everything. I always thought it was just me being sexually frustrated. I finally had sex with a girl at the age of 16. And that was followed by years of sexual experience that most would be ashamed of. (I was a musician = more ass than a toilet seat!)

I am NOT bragging here. I just want to point out that the more sex I had, the more I realized that not only did I love to BE WITH women, that I really want to BE ONE! I hid this from everyone, even myself. I came to terms with it after my first wife and I seperated, and later hid it again when I met my current wife.

Let me say this.

If I had the opportunity to go back and experience some things that I did not experience then...I may not have gotten re-married.

I know this sounds harsh, but I have come more to terms with who I am vs. who I was meant to be since then; only now I am married to a woman that deserves much better than the likes of me.

I have NOTHING but respect for women. I cannot do to her what I should do...and that is leave her and find happiness as a TS.

My advice...discover YOURSELF before you commit to something that you cannot live up to.

Morgan

vivianann
07-29-2007, 11:59 PM
well said satin doll, do not get married if you have not figured out what you want to do with your desires as a transgender lifestyle,.

Lilly 40C
07-30-2007, 05:02 AM
I've done it in threesomes with the wife watching and helping to get it started. Loved every moment. Will definately do it as often as it comes along.

CarrieAnneEvers
07-30-2007, 07:54 AM
I have had those same thoughts, SD. I think the only thing stopping me is my father. I think it would kill him to find out I wanted to be his daughter.

Hali
07-31-2007, 06:10 PM
fantasy about men...hmmmm...let me see.. i think is the number of days after i realised i was a CD up till today...anyways thot of it almost 9,000 times, yeah.

Chelseaswpa
07-31-2007, 06:49 PM
I totally agree with Satin- I absolutley love other CD/TG girls. I too "lusted" after gg's, but for the same reasons that I wanted to be them! MY current wife - now seperated (who is on here BTW) is a wonderful person and I lover her dearly- but not as a spouse. I wanted to change, but just doesn't work. I too would never have gotten married had I known that I couldn't change. I can never forgive myself for hurting her and ruining her life by my decisions.

Lorri
08-03-2007, 08:57 AM
I have absolutely no desire to be with a GG whilst en femme, only men (or pre-op MtF transsexuals). To be with a guy whilst cross-dressed is really the only sexual fantasy I have now. I can't even imagine myself in the male role anymore whilst looking at pornography.

sonja renee'
08-03-2007, 04:09 PM
all my fantasies are about men, when I CD I am the women that's always been inside,

lindah
08-03-2007, 04:44 PM
I love everyone who wears a skirt! Man or woman.

btmgrl6
08-07-2007, 12:20 PM
I don't have a desire to be with a CD.I want a big stong masculine man!

Steph

JoAnnecd
08-07-2007, 12:42 PM
I love being with another man, but love being with another CD even more----someone that understands the feelings and the desires I have.:kissing::kissing:

Chelseaswpa
08-07-2007, 02:20 PM
I love being with another man, but love being with another CD even more----someone that understands the feelings and the desires I have.:kissing::kissing:

yes indeed hon:love:

Mayliis
08-07-2007, 05:29 PM
Hi everyone,

I really enjoy crossdressing, wearing high heels and skirt, having boobs, this all makes me feel so feminine and beautiful, that i often thinkf of having sex with man... i hav done it twice and i actually enjoyed this...

i feel myself more female and more i would like to have sex with man... in my dreams i'm fully female... :)

Mayliis

steffie39
08-07-2007, 05:51 PM
As a TG I feel more comfortable around GG's and am attracted to them no matter if I am in male or female mode. However, because I am married, I would never go beyond friendship with a GG. Never have been attracted to men.

Steffie

Deborah Jane
08-07-2007, 06:05 PM
GGs only for me! When i,m en femme i think i may be a lesbian! Guys just don,t do anything for me!!

prism
08-07-2007, 06:08 PM
I would l to be with another cd.
It would be more sensual than with a man(i hope)
can you tell i'm inexperienced

thinking
08-07-2007, 07:51 PM
I've had fantasies being with both men and women. Both with me edressed up and just regular me. They were always domanint though.

sandrastackings
08-07-2007, 08:18 PM
Hi,

When dressed I fantasize about with another CD....OK...I also fantasize about being with another CD when I am not dressed...but would be in femme when it happens

lisalove
08-09-2007, 09:32 PM
Well I'm bi for other dressers only. Men in general don't turn me on at all. But if they are dressed in something feminine, then I am aroused and ready to play. I on the other hand will pass on a dresser to get with a GG any time, any place.