PDA

View Full Version : Had a crazy experience

Syndi
07-25-2007, 03:42 PM
Awhile back I had kind of gotten brave and went to the festivities here in the city.I am not really passable but I put on some Rocky Mountain jeans with a regular polo shirt and tied my hair in aponytail with a cap.Ok I know that ain't much but when I was walking around this really crowded area of the carnival,I must have looked like a lady to someone.What happened next really took me by surprise.Some man pinched my behind or actually I should say he gave it a full hand squeeze.I was shocked.I was gonna say something but my voice is really rough and not many people are accepting of males in female clothes.Lucky this happened toward the later part of the night because I decided to call it a night.

Emeralddragon
07-25-2007, 04:41 PM
Well take it as a compliment. A disturbing one I admit but still a compliment.

Kate Simmons
07-25-2007, 05:48 PM
Knowing myself, I would have no doubt squeezed back to see how he liked being a "sex object".:p

Ibuki_Warpetal
07-25-2007, 06:14 PM
Who doesn't like being a sex object? :heehee:

Jodi
07-25-2007, 08:52 PM
Who doesn't like being a sex object? :heehee:

I don't and never will!!!

Jodi

dashi30
07-25-2007, 11:16 PM
Wow that is kind of scary. It is one of my fears actually, I mean I would take it as a compliment, however, I don't really know how I would react. Were you alone or out with others?

:love:
Kaylee

Angie G
07-26-2007, 10:48 AM
I think it's cool and also not nice compilemt but guys should keep there nand to themselfs :hugs:
Angie

Karren H
07-26-2007, 11:10 AM
I don't and never will!!!

Jodi

Me neither.... What was sex again? :)

Karren

noname
07-26-2007, 05:07 PM
You could have filed a report against this guy. I can just imagine how he'd like to have a record of grabbing some other guys rear. LOL

Ibuki_Warpetal
07-26-2007, 06:46 PM
You could have filed a report against this guy.

Yeah and you can sue someone else for spilling coffee on yourself. :straightface:

Stephenie S
07-26-2007, 06:57 PM
Oh, men are such dogs!

Stephenie

Syndi
07-27-2007, 06:24 PM
Yeah i was really freaked by it.Normally if iwas in guy mode and a guy grabs my butt i would have really spewwed a steady stream of words I cannot say here and would have put him in abody cast.But at that moment i really could not risk any think especially with my voice so rough.I am still amazed he never noticed I was not a real girl.Gosh do I really have that much junk in the trunk?:D

jenniferj
07-27-2007, 10:37 PM
Are you happy or offended? (tough choice, I know)

On this site,we have a broad cross-section of motivations and desires:

Some of us really (really) want to be able to be women - to appear as women - to be treated as women - to feel like women - for some period of time, and would actually secretly welcome the validation that a well-intentioned (however piggy) grope would provide.

Others, are still basically guys who like the challenge of fooling people or flauting convention and would find such attention distasteful.

One is not inherently better than the other - it's up to you to decide who you are. We love you either way.

jj

jenniferj
07-27-2007, 10:43 PM
Wowsers!

Let me jump right on myself! (hopefully before any of you do!)

I did not mean to imply that a real woman (or wannabe) would appreciate such attention - rather that such unwelcome attention might provide some level of gratification in that the piggy perpetrator was treating you as he would any other woman.

In old movies, such attention would warrant a slap....

jj