PDA

View Full Version : Its A Beautiful Day On An Amazing Journey, Where, Supposedly, NO Man Has Gone Before

Lovely Rita
07-26-2007, 11:21 AM
As Crossdressers we find ourselves on a journey sort of like the beginning of Star Trek,

"Where No Man Has Gone Before," :heehee: Literally we are treading, supposedly, where most men havent't or won't go, and it is exciting.

No one has all the answers but together we can probably come up with some.

By the way, regarding Star Trek, Watching the show, I wanted to dress like lieutenant O'Houra, I just loved the mini dress and the dark stockings, oh and the boots. :D

The look is dated today, but back then it was tantalizing.

Yesterday was a real Hoot, it was a lot of fun and hopefully too many feathers were not ruffled beyond repair in the fray.

Hopefully, we all have learned something from one another.

We encounter negativity as Crossdressers where ever we go, including here, and we need to stand our ground, but more importantly we also encounter fabulous friends, who nurture, support and genuinely care for one another,which I have been currently experiencing, which also makes it all worthwhile.
It is absolutely wonderful to join hands as we continue on this Star Trek like Journey of self discovery as Crossdressers. What an adventure in so many ways.

Karren, put it so well on her thread that she was evolving, but was not sure into what. Karren has a great sense of humor and a quick whit, but she is right. We are all as Crossdressers on an Amazing Journey of Self Discovery and it is a beautiful day. :love:

Kate Simmons
07-26-2007, 12:14 PM
Well Rita, as I've said, it's a spiritual journey for me, crossdressing just being the tip of the iceberg and the vehicle to help me get there. As the byline went in "Star Trek--The Motion Picture": "The human adventure is just beginning." It's all about people being people.:happy: