PDA

View Full Version : Breast Forms

Lee
06-08-2004, 11:17 AM
Hello evevryone, After alot of thought and advice from all on this forum,I bought a pair of breast forms.They are called "secert shapes(nippled)".
I love them and want to wear them all the time.I wear a 36A and they fit very nice.
I wore them to go shopping. I had on a pair of girl jeans,1"heels and a loose fitting top.(I didn't want to show too much).For the most part no one seamed to notice.I saw one lady I keep passing by,at one point she was close enough to notice I had breast,she did everything she could not to laugh.But I don't care,I'm sure there will be other times in the furture,that I will be laughed at.
I do have a question for you who wear breast forms.Can you sleep in them?
I added a pic.

Tamara C.
06-08-2004, 12:07 PM
Hi Lee, just wanted to tell you your breasts look great!!, let em laugh. I've never worn them but plan on purchasing some soon. I would probably sleep in them.
I envy you for having the courage to go out like that, I am a long way from doing that, but hopefully I will someday.........Tamara

CDKathy
06-08-2004, 02:02 PM
Hi Lee,

Great story! :D I agree, let them laugh.

Yes, you can sleep in them but you need some kind of molded or underwire bra that will hold them in place and yet not be too uncomfortable for sleeping.

I've found that the VS Body by Victoria No-Wire demi-bra works fairly well: http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=IP-133161&rfnbr=579&cgnbr=OSBRPBBVBRA&page=1&cgname=OSBRPBBVBRA

Have fun! ;)

Kathy

CDKathy
06-08-2004, 02:08 PM
Oh, one other thing. Do make sure you keep the forms clean daily. I found that mild dish soap works well.

I found mine to be so comfortable that I kept them on for a couple of days without washing them and developed a bit of a rash as a result. :eek:

So I make sure I wash them at least daily just like the rest of me. :)

PaulaJeanette
06-08-2004, 04:28 PM
Lee, oh my god yes you can sleep in them!!! Whenever I'm alone on travel, I love to sleep with my breast forms in-place on my chest. For me, wearing breast forms, as much as possible, are the closest thing to having real breasts. I just love having breasts and sleeping with them on is a no brainer.

Paula J.

Cher
06-08-2004, 05:25 PM
Ms Lee:
Oh yes, you can wear them to sleep but without the right bra the tend to come loose...I wear a sports bra if I'm going to sleep with mine...and wash them in warm soapy water and follow with a good rinse every couple of days or so...nighty night (hee hee) - R

Cher
06-08-2004, 05:31 PM
Ms Lee:
On a related topic: I wear mine all the time...usually with a pair of ladies Levis cut off...My breast forms fit perfectly in my 38B lacy, Victoria's Secret's bra...I wear a light sweater over that and light make-up and my long hair fixed so cute and a pendant and my rings and earrings (of course)...hope this helps - R

Lee
06-08-2004, 09:30 PM
Thank you all, That makes feel wonderful! Also thank you for the advice.
I hated to take them off when I went to work.I felt empty without them.
I will take very good care of my girls and wear them proudly.

I am off to shower and get dressed for the night before I go to bed.

I feel sexy!

Hugs and Kisses to all
Lee

PaulaJeanette
06-09-2004, 05:09 AM
Lee:

May I suggest you use the picture above as your avatar. I love visiting this thread...because of two things...first, I love any discussions on breasts and breast forms and second, I get welcomed by the picture of two lovely breasts. Just a suggestion.

Paula J.

CindyT
06-09-2004, 09:13 PM
Since I got my BF's I have turned into a breastform junkie! I wear them whenever I can! Sleeping in them is great! I have several Bra's mostly Sport Bra's and I love them!

It does take some trial and error to find just the right bra but I love it! I just went to target and bought 3 or 4 different types of sport bras till I got just the right fit!
Heres some of my early pics.....

jenny_k78
06-09-2004, 10:06 PM
I just recieved my silicone breastforms today and already love them.:D Now i just need to go out and get a few new bras to go with them. I don't have any right now b/c I wanted to have a closer idea of the size needed. I hope to have some new pics posted soon.

StephanieS
06-17-2004, 09:18 PM
There is nothing more enjoyable than walking (or bouncing) in a thin white tshirt enjoying my breasts with a slight nipple showing in the mall in the midst of other women. Try to adhesive your BFs to your chest and you get a full bounce - wonderful. A whole nother feeling After a short time the BFs are your warmth and feel like yours. I bought a 38C teardrop and find the 38C very big at times - probably when my confidence is very low. I like a tan stretch bra - no underlining - no lace - instead of the larger, tighter playtex type. Enjoy yourself. StephanieS xxxx

pedebra
06-18-2004, 03:24 AM
I am preparing to order my first set of forms. Maybe someone can tell me
how to determine whether I should get teardrop or triangular and what the difference is.

Debra

CindyT
06-18-2004, 10:14 PM
A good question "teardrop" or "triangle" .....
I bought the triangle forms and I really like them, but I'm still wanting to try thr teardrop forms also. From what I have been told, the triangle give a more natural looking appearance especially in the area under your arms and around the side of the chest. I believe if you want that large chested look the teardrop would be fine because they stick out a bit farther in the front. I thing it depends on the shape of your chest and just what size you get. My chest is 38" and I wanted a "C" cup so I got the sizs 6 teardrop.

Do look around this froum and there are a few other places where we have discussed this also. Check in the female -to-male section also....

Good luck and send us a pic when you get them!

Chandra Marie
06-18-2004, 10:29 PM
I currently have six sets of silicone breast forms by "Nearly Me" and "Amoena", over the course of the last 4 years I have lost two sets to rupturing while sleeping (I tend to roll onto my stomach while I sleep). Anyway, I don't do it anymore as $500.00+ per set is to much to damage like that. I Have thought about trying swim forms for sleeping as they seem a little tougher but being hollow in the back I’m not sure how they will feel. As for shape, I have triangle, teardrop and asymmetric and I love them all, I find if one shape doesn’t work in a specific bra another might.

Bernadina
06-19-2004, 07:17 PM
I have a pair of Amoena forms and a set of swim forms. I find the swim forms tend to act like a suction cup and draw the blood to the skin a bit after wearing them for an extended period of time, I wouldn't recommend sleeping in them. I've slept in my other forms and although I normally don't sleep on my back, when I'm wearing my forms, it seems the natural way to sleep.

- Dina

(By the way, I'd recommend http://www.thebreastformstore.com/ and if you happen to be in the area, you can go and try them on to make make sure that they will work for you.)

I currently have six sets of silicone breast forms by "Nearly Me" and "Amoena", over the course of the last 4 years I have lost two sets to rupturing while sleeping (I tend to roll onto my stomach while I sleep). Anyway, I don't do it anymore as $500.00+ per set is to much to damage like that. I Have thought about trying swim forms for sleeping as they seem a little tougher but being hollow in the back I’m not sure how they will feel. As for shape, I have triangle, teardrop and asymmetric and I love them all, I find if one shape doesn’t work in a specific bra another might.