PDA

View Full Version : question on going out dressed to bars

Amber82
07-26-2007, 01:25 PM
Ok, maybe a dumb question maybe not, but for those of you who have been out dressed up to a bar and ordered alcohol, what happens when you show up looking stunning as a woman but when your asked for your id it has your picture as a man on it? does the bartender believe its you? or that your using a fake id? then do you have to explain your a crossdresser? take your wig off to prove it and embaress yourself in front of everyone? how does this work? havent been in this situation yet but i sense it coming for me very soon and would like to know what to expect and how to react.

Amber

Emily Ann Brown
07-26-2007, 01:30 PM
Places I have been to (clubs) in NC check you at the door...and are more interested in getting OF AGE people in to spend bucks than embarrassing anyone. Plus if you go to places that are CD friendly they have seen it all before.

Emily Ann

Dita_B
07-26-2007, 02:48 PM
Its kind of the same when pulled over by the cops while driving dressed. You don't have to take your wig off if you are courteous and cooperative. They have seen it all anyway.

Also in stores when they ask you ID and you hand over your drivers license, be cool about it. They'll know, and so what? You are having a great time and nobody in the store is out to "get" you.

So in the bar, stunning women are never asked questions. The owners want as many stunning looking women in their establishment as they can get. They are not going to scare any stunning looking woman away by asking stupid questions and if they ask for your age, tell them that they should never ask that from a lady...and give them your most sexy smile...

:love:Dita.

slamddoger
07-26-2007, 03:25 PM
it depent on what bar you go to .

Billiemarie
07-26-2007, 03:48 PM
Never asked for my ID anymore, in fact I'm not even asked if I am old enough to quaify for the senior discount anymore they just assume I am.
Billie

Sam-antha
07-26-2007, 04:17 PM
Drink in Scottish bars need no ID, just cash.
Amber, you are the customer and if the bartender asks for ID then why stay there ? What did he suspect you of ?
~Sam

Sharon
07-26-2007, 05:14 PM
Stunning? Gads..., if only.

Last year when I had my photo taken for my driver's license, I intentionally looked as androgynous as possible -- basically what you see on the left with no makeup. Although the name is still male, the photo is somewhere between male and female. The only confusion is when I go to those places where staff are trained to thank you by name and they look at either the name on the license or on the debit card receipt. Then I get embarrassed reactions and a lot of "umm..., umms." :p

In a month or so, I will finally have the correct name on the license, however. :happy:

Sherlyn
07-26-2007, 05:26 PM
if your stunning just be ready to get hit on..and make sure you let him know your gender right off!!

tracigirl_tv
07-26-2007, 05:33 PM
Not sure why :heehee: but I've not been asked for my ID.

Traci, age 53

:drink:

tifftg
07-26-2007, 07:34 PM
I have been asked at the door for my id, they really don't care after they know you are of age. The first time I was very nervous, now it is not a big deal.

Tiffany

Sally24
07-26-2007, 07:43 PM
That's the reason that some people purchase a "Gender ID" at some of the Trans gatherings. It shows your male face on one side and female face on the other. It's not a legal id but it gives them more info to go on.