PDA

View Full Version : travel update INDIA

chloe
03-13-2005, 11:48 PM
hello everyone... Well today is my final day in India. Im in Bangalore and fly to Bangkok tonight. I have to say I've had such a good time. Telling my girlfriend was such a good idea. it couldnt have worked out better... I now have a small collection of girls things nesstling in my back pack. She even bought me ankle bracelets....
So tomorrow Thailand, bankok..Shes going to compleatly feminise me.. Were waxing my legs and going shopping for a full wardroble.. I cant wait..
Anyway after a couple of weeks in Bankok as CHLOE Im off to Cambodia...
I realy want to take some pics of the new feminised Chloe but I havent got a digital camera. I dont really mind getting the 35mm pics developed but it could be hard scanning them in ,for you all to see ,in an Internet Cafe.Any Ideas??
c yas.... Love chloe

Tristen Cox
03-14-2005, 12:03 AM
well as for ideas can't say with any honesty I know what's available but most office surplus stores can fax and scan items I suppose. Anyhow have a safe continued trip and both of you have fun :)

Love
T

Julie
03-14-2005, 04:55 AM
Chloe it's good to have another update on your travels and to hear all is going well, have a great time in Thailand.

As for the photos, where there is a will there's a way. Look forward to seeing them.

JJ

Sandra H
03-14-2005, 06:08 AM
Hi Chloe.

It sounds like you are having a great time; I wish I were with you I love to travel. Hope everything went well with your flight to Bangkok and I hope you have a wonderful time.

As for the photos most the hotels I stay at they have a business centre, which usually has all the facilities to scan and email etc. But don’t worry if you cannot post them on your travels it would mean more to show when you get home.

Take care of yourself and have a wonderful time.

Sandra H
03-14-2005, 06:15 AM
Chloe it's good to have another update on your travels and to hear all is going well, have a great time in Thailand.

As for the photos, where there is a will there's a way. Look forward to seeing them.

JJ

Julie J.

I always thought the saying was “where there is a will, there is a relative”

Or am I just an old sceptic?

DonnaT
03-14-2005, 07:52 AM
Chloe, some places that develope film also can put them on a disk for you.

Did you know that India now has, besides M and F, for sex designation on their passports, an E for Eunich? I wonder how that will go over in other places.

Hope you and your girl have a great time.

LindaTS
03-14-2005, 08:36 AM
Every place that I used to use for developing film before I got my digital cam would put them on a CD for you at a nominal cost so that shouldn't be a problem. And I'm so glad you're having a good time.