PDA

View Full Version : Sisterwoman.com

SherriePall
07-26-2007, 06:21 PM
I just received an invitation to join Sisterwoman.com. The invite came to me via one of my femme email addresses (not the one I use for here) which does not go by my name, but by one of my imagined femme attributes.

Anyway, it says that a girlfriend has suggested that I be invited to join.

I checked out the site and it seems to be all right. Has anyone else received such an invitation via a femme email address? Is anyone else here a member?
If I join, I feel like I'll be like Karren on that beauty forum she joined. Just one of the women since no one is apparently going to ask for my gender since it's supposed to be an all female forum.

Well, more later. Thanks for listening.

Toyah
07-26-2007, 06:23 PM
Unless i know of someone who knows the site I never join them most sites are dating agencies hope this is not one of em

Eva Marie
08-01-2007, 01:14 AM
I looked at it and there's nothing there.

Robin Leigh
08-01-2007, 02:21 AM
I looked at it and there's nothing there.Scary. :eek: I hope your firewall, anti-spyware & anti-virus are all up to date. There's nasty malware afoot.

Robin

Darlene Rochelle
08-01-2007, 05:59 AM
I belong,have made a few friends,not a bad place to make friends:2c:

SherriePall
08-01-2007, 05:29 PM
I thought this thread died a happy death days ago. I'm just back online after a few days off. I caught a virus and it knocked me out til my son redid my computer. When I read Robin's post I immediately thought, maybe it was that website that did it although it was several days before I had problems.
Darlene, glad to see that you are a member there and that it may be worthwhile to join. How did you find out about it?