PDA

View Full Version : Wierd problem (can't sleep in panties)

angelfire
07-28-2007, 01:16 AM
Alright, so I have been having a kind of odd problem. Now, usually I sleep nude. However 2 days last week, I tries just sleeping in panties. For some reason, those were the 2 worst nights of sleep I had in a while. In the middle of the night, I had to take them off, and then once I did, I slept fine.

Just thought I'd share this weird problem.

Beth785
07-28-2007, 01:30 AM
I can't explain it either, but I have the same problem. I usually sleep in just boxers, but if I sleep en femme, I can't sleep worth a darn. Even if I am very tired. I have a few times gotten a little used to it during colder weather, sleeping in cotton panties and pajamas, but in warmer weather or in a nightie, I can't seem to get to sleep.

Sheri 4242
07-28-2007, 02:15 AM
Some things defy explanation!!!

Oh -- ok -- it really is a rather simple problem: conditioning. Our bodies become used to something and when something else happens, or is introduced, etc., it impacts comfort, scheduling, etc. My wife sleeps in my t-shirts, but on the rare time that she will wear a nightie, she'll wake up again an again, tugging at it and saying how uncomfortable it is to sleep in. Usually she will have taken it off and have raided my t-shirt drawer before morning. On the other hand, I sleep in nighties and find they feel delightful. NOW, change the circumstances, and either of us would experience some level of discomfort temporarily. Such conditioning is usually changed easily!

Eva Marie
07-28-2007, 02:27 AM
It seems you've solved the problem.

Kate Simmons
07-28-2007, 06:10 AM
As Sheri said, it just takes getting used to but sleep whatever way makes you comfortable Hon.:happy:

Lanore
07-28-2007, 07:45 AM
I have to sleep in my birthday suite. As much as I love my panties and bras, they just get in the way at night.

Lanore

traceyanne
07-28-2007, 11:06 AM
hi,
ive been wearing nothing but nighties and pj sets for so long now, full lenght satin during the colder months and shortie ones during the summer months. on the other hand my wife finds them uncomfortable and sleeps in t/shirt and shorts, wouldnt wear a bra to bed as they would be too uncomfy as mine are all underwired.

traceyanne

DAVIDA
07-28-2007, 11:55 AM
I am just the opposite. I don't sleepwell if I don't have forms on and my gown.

KandisTX
07-28-2007, 12:03 PM
I am just the opposite. I don't sleepwell if I don't have forms on and my gown.

Oh sister I am RIGHT THERE WITH YOU. If I sleep in the nude, I don't get as good a nights sleep as I do when I am wearing bra, panties, nightgown, forms.

Kandis:love:

BethCD
07-28-2007, 12:13 PM
I always wear pantyhose and a long nylon gown. If I must wear boy pajamas, they tend to grab and irritate me. :2c:

Beth

Alice B
07-28-2007, 12:49 PM
You are used to sleeping nude and wearing panties is a different feeling. Plus, the excitement of it makes you even more aware of the different feeling and the heat build up. You will get used to it, but if it is starting to hurt your seelp cycle go back to what works.

sherell
07-28-2007, 12:52 PM
I think its the excitement of wearing something fem

Alaceann
07-28-2007, 01:05 PM
I can sleep anywhere anytime in anything. I usually sleep in a nightie with forms and panties, other than that it's usually in the buff. Unless we are somewhere away from home then it's just my tighty whites.

Deborah Jane
07-28-2007, 01:51 PM
i,ve been sleeping in nightie n knickers the last few months! best i,ve ever slept:happy:

Missy Anne
07-28-2007, 02:11 PM
Not a weird problem at all.

For about a week after I started wearing nighties and panties to bed, I slept very poorly. It was probably due to the excitement of the idea. Then I got used to it, and when I have tried sleeping as I did before (out of necessity such as visiting family), I slept very poorly.

As Sheri said, it is conditioning.

Missy Anne

Kether
07-28-2007, 07:22 PM
I sleep really well in a nightie or lingerie, when I don't wear anything to bed I can't sleep. I fact I haven't slept well for most of my life, until I started wearing something to bed, I did sleep in a nightie from a young age, about 9 or 10. I also think a nightie was one of the first things I tried.

Jennilouise
07-28-2007, 07:25 PM
i usually sleep in a nightie bra and forms. my partner loves it when i wear this lot to bed.

angelfire
07-28-2007, 08:51 PM
I guess most of you are right, it is probably conditioning, mixed with the excitement of the item being fem. I can sleep fine in boxers though, so it must be the fact that its a femme item.

Colleentg
07-31-2007, 04:50 PM
No, call me weird. I cannot stand to be nude! I have to wear at least panties (I don't own any male clothing). My showers are brief (no pun intended), because I need to get back into some clean panties. Not for the feel of the fabric, but for the cover and control.
I sleep in panties, tights or pantyhose and a silky nightie every night. But hey, no one complains, I live alone!

livy_m_b
08-01-2007, 06:30 PM
Three comments:

1. If wearing panties results in an hyperactive mind, it's your mind keeping you awake not the panties. Quiet your mind and you will sleep - you may have to take the panties off to do this.

2. Sometimes after an extended period of tucking, your "bits" start rebelling and being uncomfortable and that will keep you awake. Untucking may in that case let you sleep in panties.

3. Sleep is more important than fantasy - opt for a good night's sleep.

Dragster
08-01-2007, 07:53 PM
I usually sleep (soundly) in the nude. When Wife's away (rarely), I'll sleep femme. I could easily sleep in a nightie, but when I first tried sleeping in a corset, I couldn't get to sleep, even after pleasuring myself, and had to take it off. But last time, I had corset, stockings, bra, forms (rice bags) and 5" strappy sandals on, and slept until early morning. Boy was it exciting waking up with that lot on!

Tony

ravens_roost2004
08-01-2007, 08:02 PM
I am with Sherell on this one. For me it is the joy I get when dressed enfem while sleeping in silky panties and nightie. I love the feeling. At the start I too had a hard time sleeping. (So excited) But after time I got used to it. It is even more special when I am sleeping in my wifes arms as she holds and cuddles with me. Mmmm I could go on.......

trannie T
08-01-2007, 09:49 PM
I can sleep in panties, or boxers, or in nothing, or in a nighty. One of the very few things I can do well is sleep. To sleep well you must be comfortable, so wear whatever is comfortable for you.

lmildcd
08-01-2007, 10:57 PM
I've never had a problem sleeping in panties, nighties, night gowns, or night shirts. I tried sleeping nude a long time ago and could not sleep.

My problem is getting a good night's sleep in general.

Phyliss
08-02-2007, 03:52 AM
Alright, have been having a kind of odd problem. usually sleep nude. However 2 days last week, I tries just sleeping in panties. 2 worst nights of sleep I had in a while. In the middle of the night, I had to take them off, and then once I did, I slept fine.

Just thought I'd share this weird problem.

Guess I'm fortunate in this, I have the ability to fall asleep at the drop of a stockin...zzzzzzzzz,

Oh, sorry, dozed off there for a second.

Actually, I've tried sleep in my "birthday suit" a few times on very hot nights. Feel rather strange about it. "Conditioning" is the key word here. Either a nightie or PJs work well for me, but I do wear some form of clean undies when I change for bedtime. "Something" about all that "flopping around" in "that" area makes sleeping uncomfortable.

Slip Affinity
08-02-2007, 05:58 AM
I sleep in panties and a nightie every night and sometimes with a bra on too. I find on the nights that I don't wear a nightie, I don't sleep as well. My wife on the other had, can't stand sleeping in a nightie. She says a nightie is too much trouble when she turns in bed. PJ's are fine for her but no nighties.

geo 1
08-02-2007, 06:08 AM
I usually just sleepin a nightie,very comfortable:happy:

maryjanecapri
08-02-2007, 06:42 AM
i tried and tried and tried to sleep in panties. i wanted to so badly but there was never a way. it just wouldn't happen. all i could do was think all night "i'm in panties...mmmmmm". so i gave it ip. i just wear them all day now.

StephanieH
08-02-2007, 08:04 AM
I sleep really well in panties and even a nightie when I can - more often than not a t-shirt and panties tho. Oddly, I cannot sleep in the nude! I've tried that off and on through the years, and unless I'm totally exhausted, that just doesn't work for me.

As some have said, perhaps it's the excitement of wearing something femme that's causing the problem, but the more you wear 'em, unless there's something extraordinary about them, they shouldn't cause a lack of sleep I would think.

Take care! :happy:

stephanie66
08-02-2007, 01:41 PM
In general I sleep naked but sometimes I like to wear my sexy pants and a silk nighty to bed and my wife loves it too.

I like to wear my sexy lingerie all the time even under my uniform when i'm at work and what a buzz I get out of that :happy:

Cindi Ann Kelly
08-03-2007, 02:36 AM
I sleep best wearing a bras, panties and a night gown. Never could
sleep nude.

Marcie Sexton
08-03-2007, 05:58 AM
For some unknown reason, I can't sleep in any thing, so I sleep the same way I was brought into this world,...but I doo keep a pair of shorts on the floor so I can step into to them in a moments notice...ala a fireman...with some of my prior training from the military I sleep mostly with one eye open, and can go from a deep sleep to full alert in a blink of an eye...so the birthday suit I sleep in is no problem should company or an emergency come up....

Just another little quirk that is me I suppose...

angelfire
08-04-2007, 12:14 AM
Marcie,
I sleep with boxers nearby too, also incase something were to happen. The drawer they are in is right next to my bed, so I just leave the drawer open and reach in if I need them.

stefcd1
08-04-2007, 09:57 AM
Long ago I tried sleeping in a nightgown with panties but couldn't sleep at all. NOW, I can't sleep well at all UNLESS I am in silky panties and a chiffon nightgown. Go figure.