PDA

View Full Version : Oh My God - walked around the streets

tiffany-the-cd
07-28-2007, 10:14 PM
I went out for the first time to anywhere other than ann arbor. i just walked around the streets of my home town in the cutest skirt and a striped shirt my cleavage was amazing and my ass was absolutely fabulous. but on the down side I broke a pair of my heels because i had the bright idea to run across the street and i kinda slipped on the gravel and broke the heel clean off. I used condoms as boobs and the way i pulled my chest made it look real I'm so happy!!!!
I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!!
With out it i never would have gone out
Love you all
Tiffany

Bobbie cd
07-28-2007, 10:35 PM
Congrats, Tiffany on getting out. :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about the loss of the heels. :sad:

Glad your boobs didn't burst when the heel broke! :eek:

tiffany-the-cd
07-28-2007, 10:40 PM
Yea me too I think i would have cried so hard that would have ruined my night but on the up shot my heel broke while i crossed the street to get back in my sub. so it wasn't a complete loss

MsEva
07-29-2007, 04:30 PM
Well, well done my Meechegan sister. Sorry about your heels, hey that is a good reason to go shoe shopping...silver lining.:2c:

TxKimberly
07-29-2007, 05:44 PM
Congrats! Now you have gone out the door, you will never be happy staying in the house again.

Kimberly
07-29-2007, 06:02 PM
Grats!! Next step... interaction? Maybe meeting others in your area? x

SatinDoll00
07-29-2007, 07:00 PM
Good for you!!

Sorry to hear about the shoe :(

It is exhilerating to go out isn't it??

I cannot wait until my next trip out!!

Morgan

Tamara Croft
07-29-2007, 07:05 PM
but on the down side I broke a pair of my heels because i had the bright idea to run across the street and i kinda slipped on the gravel and broke the heel clean off. LOL... I've done that too... but it wasn't from running.. I was a bit drunk :tongueout

SandyR
07-29-2007, 08:24 PM
Once you head out, you never look back. Congrats on your outing, and good luck finding new shoes. Course that means a shopping trip.....heheh....

Hugs.

SandyR

CarrieAnneEvers
07-30-2007, 07:46 AM
Congrats! I remember my first time. I stood at my hotel room door for a long time saying ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod. When I opened that door and stepped out my life changed (for the better) for good! Way to go! Now, go to MAC and get a makeover and break some hearts.

Tara Jordan Campbell
07-30-2007, 08:30 AM
NOW do it in 8 in heels and on ICE.......:D

karynspanties
07-30-2007, 09:56 AM
I live in Hamburg, just north of Ann Arbor. I would never consider walking the streets of my sub!! I would not want to get caught, plus the wife would flip out....literally! I go out enfemme where nobody (hopefully) would recognize me. Usually to Livonia Mall. Sometimes 12 Oaks. Never Briarwood.

Karren H
07-30-2007, 10:52 AM
Usually to Livonia Mall. Sometimes 12 Oaks. Never Briarwood.

What's wrong with Briarwood?? Nice mall... I grew up just 20 miles southwest of there!! Hey maybe go to Ypsi and hang around the Eastern Michigan watertower!! :D

Karren

Melinda G
07-30-2007, 07:29 PM
Usually to Livonia Mall.
heh heh heh. Livonia Mall. There's nobody there most of the time. 34 vacant stores, last time I was there. How long before it closes?