PDA

View Full Version : food for thought

annas_back
07-29-2007, 12:42 AM
If suddenly it was acceptable for men dress anyway they like, do you think the thrill of crossdressing would be the same?

DawnRodgers
07-29-2007, 01:12 AM
Absolutely. It feels so nice. Mark me down for 24/7.
Dawn

Diane Douglas
07-29-2007, 08:55 AM
Yes, definetly.

Darlene Dippy
07-29-2007, 09:29 AM
I don't think it would be the same. But I want acceptance way more than thrills.
Would it in some way diminish by wish to CD? No way.

Darlene

Denise01
07-29-2007, 09:37 AM
If it were for men to dress femme 24/7 I would be one of the first ones in line.

I feel very comfortable and relaxed when out femme, and I see no reason why we should not be able to enjoy some of the finer clothes that the ladies have the privelage of wearing

Denise::happy:

SallyStone
07-29-2007, 09:38 AM
I have to say that it wouldn't be quite the same. I'm sure I wouldn't give it up, but the thrill and the excitement of moving through society crossdressed that I currently enjoy wouldn't be nearly as intense.

Karren H
07-29-2007, 09:45 AM
I think I would have to find a different hobby for sure... secret agent, astronaut.... something exciting and maybe a little bit less hazardous than T-girl...

Karren

Marla S
07-29-2007, 09:51 AM
It would be different, but because I am not eager for the thrill, it could be better and more relaxed.

Lawren
07-29-2007, 10:05 AM
It would be for a while, until the novelty wears off. Then it would become the same as dressing drab. An everyday thing and the thrill would fade away with time.

Beth-GDB
07-29-2007, 10:20 AM
For me, it's not about breaking some sort of social rule. I buy and wear fem clothes because I enjoy wearing the clothes. Going against the mainstream isn't why I do it. If it was more common, I'd wear clothes that are more obviously fem in public, but apart from that there's no special appeal to me to be doing something different compared to the people around me.

chucks
07-29-2007, 11:01 AM
i don't care about a thrill. a significant part of the reason i like to cd is that it feels so punk, though.

Sinthia
07-29-2007, 11:14 AM
In a heartbeat. I would not have to worry about being seen by my daughters, ghranddaughter, or friends that do not know of my alter ego.

Kate Simmons
07-29-2007, 11:47 AM
The thrill of victory..the agony of de feet (from wearing heels all day).:rolleyes::happy:

vivianann
07-29-2007, 01:14 PM
I am transitioning to living full time as a woman anyway, however I think guys should be able to wear skirts or dresses if they choose to. I wear femme clothes because it feels right to me, its like I belong in them. I just wish I had the body shape of a woman, I am working on that.

Jamie14
07-30-2007, 10:02 PM
If suddenly it was acceptable for men dress anyway they like, do you think the thrill of crossdressing would be the same?

I think it would be such a relief- no more hiding it, no more feeling like I got the bad end of the deal, no more being envious of all the beautiful women out there. And if the clothing was ok, thn surely makeup and everything else wouldnt be an issue either, right?

Ashley Lynn Swift
07-30-2007, 10:13 PM
i'd have to say give me a pretty pink dress and sign me up baby, I've always said that i was a women on the inside :love:

RobertaFermina
07-30-2007, 10:28 PM
Sure.

Men can dress any way they like if they can take the jibes, as they continue to ACT LIKE MEN.

When men emotionally resonate with their femininity, and present and ACT LIKE WOMEN they are always going to get friction from men and women who insist that folks ACT ACCORDING TO THEIR APPARRENT BIOLOGICAL GENDER.

When 90% of your culture accepts or admires CrossGender expression and identification, it will be less edgy. For those of us who feel the need to do so, it will still fulfill that need.

So if you are an adreniline junky who prefers flowery jumpers to parachute jumps to get her edge....acceptance could be a real let-down.

I have a purpose and a need to present as feminine. It is not a 24/7 need, yet it is a need that will not be denied.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Slip Affinity
07-31-2007, 07:48 AM
It would be a dream come true but I doubt I will see it in my lifetime.

Tasha T
07-31-2007, 08:01 AM
The thrill I get from crossdressing has nothing to do with other people's acceptance or non-acceptance. If it were totally accepted by others it would be a blessing because I wouldn't have to live in fear of embarrassment or humiliation anymore. I could just be who I am.

teresa jeen
07-31-2007, 01:58 PM
i only get a thrill when dressed sexy. around the house its no thrill,just comfort in myself.

Jennilouise
07-31-2007, 02:29 PM
for me it is not to accepted outside but i hope it will in time but the thrill is the clothes and the fabrics, i just love satin and lace

Brenda_fish
07-31-2007, 07:39 PM
For me the satisfaction comes from being feminine. If skirts, heels, makeup, etc. were no longer were associated with femininity, it could lose some of its appeal. Although, I doubt my brain would change much from the way it is, so they would probably always have feminine association with me. So I say bring it on!

Love,
Brenda

Charleen
07-31-2007, 11:11 PM
It's who I am. 'nuff said.

AnnaMaria
08-03-2007, 04:47 PM
For me being a cd and dressing as a woman has nothing to do with it being a thrill at all. The reason that I dress is simply because I want to be able to express a side of myself that I have been hiding for a good portion of my life. I can't personally imagine anyone being thrilled to be part of a community that is shunned and discriminated against on a regular basis.

Now that is not to say that I would ever change who I am but I will say that I would never wish such a thing on anyone. No matter who that person happens to be.

If we were suddenly able to wear what ever we wanted to without fear of reprisal I would imagine that I would wear more fem clothes than I do now but I don't think that my lifestyle would change all that much simply because of the person that I am and the type of lifestyle that I live now.

Anna

Dita_B
08-03-2007, 05:38 PM
i'd have to say give me a pretty pink dress and sign my up baby, I've always said that i was a women on the inside :love:

Ditto that!!!

I would for sure do my darnest to be the prettiest girl among all those cross dressing men...

:love:Dita.

Kim_Bitzflick
08-03-2007, 05:56 PM
I don't know if I would like it or not.

There used to be a thrill to it, but now it is just becoming comfortable. I love to feel feminine with the dresses, bras, etc. I think I would still feel that way if it was publically acceptable.

gennee
08-03-2007, 06:00 PM
In the beginning dressing was a thrill. I dress because it is a part of who I am now. Whether others accept me or not is irrelevant.

Gennee

:gorgeous::happy:

Deborah Jane
08-03-2007, 06:01 PM
No thrill, I dress because it makes me a calmer,nicer person and i enjoy it!