PDA

View Full Version : Did anybody ever left the house fully dressed up without being aware of that?

valery
07-29-2007, 01:01 AM
I'm really a bit afraid :rolleyes:, because there is this energetic, hopeless, headless, confused, hectic girl >named Valery< inside of me - head over heels, lost in thoughts, and so on and so on ...
lots of blond moments... you all know that. I'm not yet ready to go out in public, but Val seems not to care about, taking the lead more and more every single day. Did I tell she is a girl! :heehee:
So, the chance that one day some of my friends will surprisingly pop up to my place to get me up (I'm not a morning person) and then Valery would say "hey, welcome!" still 100% present - fully dressed up with make-up etc., or that I could unwittingly leave the house as Val is a bit crazy and really embarrassing for me to think about, because it's so nearly and obvious that this must happen to me one of these days, OMG, maybe not the best way to come out?
Especially in the morning, I think I might not even would realize by looking into a mirror if there would be no illuminate feedback on Val.

One sitiuation I already had was my caretaker knocking on my door early on saturday-morning because they had to work on the water pipe.
So, I barely got up and (there she was) Valery opened the door, but I think he didn't get it as he's very old and nearly blind, anyway he's a darling.
The shock for me then came 30 min. later after I had my coffee, standing in my bathroom looking into the mirror. So I noticed what had been going on with a bright embarrassed smile the rest of the day and the frightening ideas of other sitiuations that might come.

BarbaraTalbot
07-29-2007, 03:40 AM
Since I don't stay dressed around the house what with four kids barging in all the time and the 5th usually in my lap or Dee's, there isnt much chance of forgetting I am dressed.

I have from time to time slipped off my loafers and forgotten that I am revealing my subtly painted toes through sheer knee-highs. Oops back in the shoes or fold them underneath me...

I forgot I was wearing polish on my fingertips that look translucent except outside and under very bright lights. then they sparkled. A nice young rocker looking dude in an used bookstore brought my attention to it when he complimented me on my polish. Was pleased and worried about how careless I was getting.

For a while I was getting bolder and bolder with my femme purchases, almost hoping that someone would notice. (until I actually went up to a female sales associate and asked for help with bras for me)

The story of the bookstore trip is HERE (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62025).

Stephanie@MtG
07-29-2007, 05:30 AM
Woke up one morning a couple of weeks ago after being dressed the night before... had to go get some paint.. didnt worry bout brekkie... figured i'd get it on the way... swung the the golden arches on the way to the hardware store.. thru the drive thru, got a cute smile from the girl serving me. Drove down the road a little pulled over to eat my pancakes, happened to look in to the mirror........ there was Steph staring back at me... full makeup, lips beautiful and glossy, cheeks slightyly blushed.... well more so now...and full eye make up.... i now see why i got the smile..... lets say i didnt get the paint till after lunch!!

annas_back
07-29-2007, 05:57 AM
Well I build houses for a living and it just happened to be a stressful time and I was close to going on vacation. Have you ever got the feeling you're forgetting something when you get ready to go out the door?Well I checked the coffe pot, stove, lights, got my keys. So just as I stepped outside and locked the door behind me,I knew what it was I forgot!i looked down and had on the cutest flip flops and my red toenails were shining!!!! Now that would have gone over real well at work!

Marla S
07-29-2007, 06:36 AM
Well, not fully dressed, but this getting up incidents are the most 'dangerous' ones.:heehee:
In my teens I opened the door ... parents on holiday ...our neighbour knocked.
Hadn't completaly removed my eye-makeup ... hm ... didn't realize until I looked into the mirror half an our later ... ooops ... got a collection of eye-lineres from our neighbour for christmas ... nice, but I felt a bit embarassed.

Two months ago I met my mom on a trip. Due to some incidents I had to spend a night in the hotel unscheduled.
I only had a three hours sleep when my mom knocked to wake me up.
There I stood in my undies :straightface: ... realized it only later, but my mom played cool.:happy:

And a few other incidents ... postman rings, sees nail polish etc.

One get's used to it:heehee:, but if one is concerned about it's better to sleep in drab. There is just no complete control when you just woke up.

Jillm
07-29-2007, 07:27 AM
A few weeks back I was just sitting around the house with a t shirt, shorts, taupe pantyhose, and tennis shoes on. My SO had me run down to the carryout to pick something up. When I got home I realized how I was dressed but figured no one must have noticed. The next morning I stopped to get a cup of coffee on my way to work and the clerk said, you have really nice legs. I could just feel my face turn 10 shades of red.

Steveo
07-29-2007, 08:31 AM
most mornings i dress for an hour or so before going to work, well this one particuler morning i dressed to go to work and was almost all the was down our back steps before i realised i still had on my dangaly earings,had'nt felt them at all.