PDA

View Full Version : Submisive guy but Dominant fem side

MsRicky
07-29-2007, 01:43 AM
How many of us are submisive in male mode. But when dressed go for the dominant strong female look.
I do and I love the effect the clothing has on me and the way it feels.
I allso like the effect that the way I dress has on others.

nephthyr
07-29-2007, 02:45 AM
My male side is the shy introverted submissive side that's like a doormat and gets walked over all the time (I allow this to happen and thrive on it)! My female side is by far more outgoing, daring and dominant. The interesting thing is that my female side is still the sensitive and caring side.
My female side brings balance to my male side, I could not live without her.

angelfire
07-29-2007, 12:58 PM
Personally, my male side is incredibly dominant. I don't let people walk on me or push me around. I stand up for myself all the time. Actually, I got hit twice while defending a gay friend on the bus once, one whom I hadn't seen in a while. The first one was for verbally defending him, the second was for standing up after the first. I'm not a violent person, so all those hits accomplished was a slightly bruised ego for the rest of the night.

My female side is definitely submissive though.

Deborah Jane
07-29-2007, 01:13 PM
My male side is a bit of a hard case with a bad attitude:mad::devil:[i got bullied as a kid because of my skinny build and learned to defend my self]Femme side is cute and girly even my mother prefers deborah:hugs:

christianna
07-29-2007, 01:47 PM
I know sometimes when i'm dressed in "drab" as ya'll would say... sometimes I feel like crawling in a corner, but when GG Christianna puts on a red off the shoulder top and a tight skirt and some strappy black heels, the world better watch out, because anything can happen... Truthfully I can't handle the power most of the time... feeling feminine is an empowering adrenaline rush... and something always happens that sends me back to a more casual dress. But, for the next time my alter ego needs to come out I'm prepared with a little black dress and matching handbag and of course my strappy black heels.

Hermione Simpson
07-29-2007, 02:19 PM
when i'm in male mode, i'm shy and i'm treated like a doormat, but when i'm in femme mode i'm more confident, outgoing etc, why can't i live as hermione 24/7, because i know if i could i would

Kate Simmons
07-29-2007, 05:06 PM
Used to be that Rich was an easy going guy and would rather negotiate than fight. On the other hand Sal was a kick a** tomboy who would rather swing her fists than her tush. Now that I have integrated things, I'm an easy going guy/girl who won't take much BS.:p

Deidra Cowen
07-29-2007, 05:49 PM
I'm kinda dommy as a fem or as a guy.

Have had guys tell me I scare them I am so forward and confident when in Tgirl mode on a date or flirting with them. Guess I just can't stop taking the lead some times. Oh well!

But lots of real chicks are kinda dommy so even though I have a lot of fem in me I think I fit a certain type of real girl that is out there.

Kimberly
07-29-2007, 06:00 PM
This tends to happen in my personality - I'm more bouncy, bubbly, flirtacious and strong-willed en-fem, but deep down I think I'll always be "sub" in the traditional sense.

battybattybats
07-30-2007, 09:58 PM
Both aspects of me switch.. male and female sides are mostly dominant but enjoy a bit of submission from time to time.

chrissietoo
07-31-2007, 05:52 PM
Interesting! I'm a quiet and soft male, but not a doormat in the least. En femme, I'm more quiet, more soft and definitely submissive! :love:

chrissie

MsJanessa
08-01-2007, 06:48 AM
well I wouldnt call My guy self submissive but I am regular and normal---not a bully or overbearing but when I put on My makeup and femmeleathers and hair with the leather thigh boots and shoulder length gloves and I see the power I have over other T-girls and submissive males, I become extremly dominant---to the point where I can have them do anything that I command---all for My own pleasure---if any of you ladies want more specifics, send Me a pm.

Lorri
08-03-2007, 08:35 AM
In drab, I'm the strong, quiet type. Crossdressed, I'm more open, but definitely very submissive.

maid2behave
08-08-2007, 09:03 AM
I am a strong man, that dreams of being a woman's submissive maid. When I am in "guy mode" I am strong no nonsense type, when I in "girl mode" all I want to do is please and serve a woman

Tiffy
08-08-2007, 11:13 AM
I would say that I am the other way hun. Male side = Very Dominant. Female side= Very Very passive.

But that is just me.

Tiffany