PDA

View Full Version : Weird Dream

kerrianna
07-29-2007, 02:54 AM
I had this weird dream the other night:

I dreamt first that I was pregnant. Then I laboured long and had this beautiful child. And I dreamt about the first years, how she grew up as mine and I loved her... and then suddenly one day I didn't have her and what was really weird was that not only had my child disappeared, but then afterwards everyone denied that she had ever existed! All the written records of her were erased, so that I wasn't even sure it had really happened.

I guess the intent was to make it appear to the world that I had never had this child, but inside I KNEW I had. And I had done the best I could to be a good parent. And I didn't deserve to have my child erased like that.

Kate Simmons
07-29-2007, 04:59 AM
I believe you Hon. It sounds too vivid to not have happened. Similar things have happened to me. Some would probably find it hard to believe we could make good Mothers but there is no doubt in my mind at all.:hugs:

kerrianna
07-29-2007, 02:29 PM
Thank you Sal. You are one of the good ones. :hugs::love:

tammie
07-29-2007, 03:43 PM
Hi Everyone: I had my first crossdressed dream. I was baby sitting a 6 yo and I remember having on a skirt and heels. I don't remember what else, but I would never be in a skirt without a bra panties and stockings.

I remember having some conflict about doing something and I was in a skirt and thought maybe I shouldn't. I don't remember what is was now, but I was so amazed when I woke up that I had been crossdressing in a dream for the first time.