PDA

View Full Version : don't know where the girl went

Michelle 51
07-30-2007, 11:19 AM
Took my bike to a biker rally on the week-end.burnouts,loud-pipes,customs,leather venders,tattoo artist.you know the deal right.Well i love hunter birds eagles,hawks,owls and before you know it the guy in me is setting in a chair getting an eagle head tottooed on my upper arm.So much for going femme with bare arms.Nothing lady like about a eagle head but on the plus side my wife loves it justabit

KandisTX
07-30-2007, 11:29 AM
No worries there hon. There are cover-up items designed to help cover up tattoos. I have both upper arms tattooed and still can go out sleeveless with the right cover-up applied.

Kandis:love:

Wendy me
07-30-2007, 11:30 AM
thy this ...........http://www.glamourboutique.com/access/makeup/TAT1.jpg

http://www.glamourboutique.com/

Karren H
07-30-2007, 11:56 AM
Guess you'll just have to move further north!! Maybe up near the artic circle where you can wear long sleves all year round! Lol. Change ocupations to say a Soumi female reindeer herder up in northern Finland..

Karren

Melinda G
07-30-2007, 07:32 PM
the guy in me is setting in a chair getting an eagle head tottooed on my upper arm.
Heh heh heh. That's not gonna look too good, in a sleeveless dress, and heels.

Michelle 51
07-31-2007, 04:45 AM
Karen After having spent a fair amount of time in Mexico and Texas i'm as far north as i plan on going.If one of you girls want to send me a green card this eagle wants to fly south.Hee hee justabit

Joy Carter
07-31-2007, 04:53 AM
Heh heh heh. That's not gonna look too good, in a sleeveless dress, and heels.

Ever see "Kat Von D" on Miami Ink ? She's a doll but tatooed all over.

rachel_rachel
08-01-2007, 01:45 AM
Like i'm a bit worried about the tattoo that i'm going to get on my right shoulder blade. I love wearing strappless dresses and halter tops. It's gonna be a dead give away that i'm a guy with a big eagle on my shoulder.

SatinDoll00
08-01-2007, 01:49 AM
I have always said I would never get one (identifying marks and all that...)

But I LOVE those tribal tats all the GGs are getting on their lower backs. GOD THAT IS HOT!!!!

Morgan