PDA

View Full Version : Be Positive

Deborah Jane
07-30-2007, 04:50 PM
I know a lot of us are unhappy about parts of us that make it harder to be convincingly femme, but are there parts that we are OK with? and may even help to make us look convincing! For example my hands are small and so are my feet [i can wear womans [uk] size 7 shoes all day and find them comfortable],also i,m quite slim and easily get into a [uk] size 12/14 dress or skirt.My ex wife used to envy my high cheek bones, and also my chin isn,t very masculine. So think positive girls we,ve all got good points! What are yours? :happy:

Shelly Preston
07-30-2007, 05:02 PM
Hi deborah

I think my legs are the only feature I can say I am really happy with

Deidra Cowen
07-30-2007, 05:38 PM
I got a big girly bootie and nice legs from going to da gym!!!! :devil: My face is not really too bad either esp with lots of foundaton makeup gloobed on. My voice absolutely sucks however and keeps me from passing. But I just have fun and try to be a postive tranny with a good attitude. Most people seem to react well to me...of course I live in Atlanta which is a kewl liberal place.

Marla S
07-30-2007, 05:43 PM
So think positive girls we,ve all got good points! What are yours? :happy:
Sorry, none.:D
Nevertheless I try to think positive. Could be worse.

SandyR
07-30-2007, 05:46 PM
Mine are the legs, and bootie. I run alot spend time in the gym and focus on light weight more reps. at 6' 2" I only have a size 10.5 us foot, so lucky there. I consider my self on a good day mostly passable, and thats enough for me.

Nice thread, thanks for starting it.

Hugs.

SandyR

JC
07-30-2007, 06:26 PM
i am big enough that most would not mess with me by making comments ... built like a football tackle.

Sally24
07-30-2007, 06:40 PM
I have small (9.5-10) cute feet and A-B breasts without any padding.

angelfire
07-30-2007, 06:47 PM
I've never really tried to pass, but I think my hands can be feminine if I put on some nails & nail polish.

sterling12
07-30-2007, 07:27 PM
I have the cutest earlobes on the planet!

Yeah, I know it's a reach. I'm just trying to follow your advise and be positive. Next week, I'm going to try and see a "positive thing," concerning my Turkey Neck.

Peace and Love, joanie

RobertaFermina
07-30-2007, 09:29 PM
I have almond-ish eyes and good cheek bones courtesy of my Native American Mother, and great teeth and smile from my Irish/English Pop.

My Legs are naturally shapely with a bit of fat to smooth their form.

While I have no "junk in the trunk", I am slender, and fit 11 skirts, and 14/L tops.

When I drop a short blonde wig on my bald head, it's just magic ! Roberta's personality comes out !

I seem to have the sense to know if the colors of clothing are right for me BEFORE I buy them.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

angelfire
07-30-2007, 11:14 PM
I like my legs, but they are hardly feminine. I have very little fat on my calves, so I show a lot of muscle definition there, so it doesn't look feminine.

Kris
07-31-2007, 12:24 AM
Well I am a GG and I have really hard looking hands... and I have a completely flat butt...:happy:

What looks good on me? I have huge boobs! LOL I also have a smile to die for and am mostly always happy.

So there are good parts and bad parts of everyone.

Would anyone like to trade hands?

Kris

PS. I had to write this.. sorry if it offends anyone.

BOOTLOVINGGIRL
07-31-2007, 01:07 AM
I'm very slim and not overly tall with nice eyes. From the neck down I'm pretty hot! Working on the head.

vivianann
07-31-2007, 01:40 AM
I have wonderful sexy legs, thick calves, with no muscle definition, I have been told by many women that I have beautiful legs. I have a nice rounded butt. I am 5'10" tall, so not too tall, I am slightly husky size 18 dress. am developing breasts b-cup, not on any hormones, I dont know why they are growing, I am happy about that.
I do not have an adams apple, and I have somewhat feminine chin, full lips and high cheek bones. I have a nice head of hair. on the down side, no hips, very masculine forhead, kind of cavemanish, which I am getting FFS to feminize my forhead this fall if all goes well. and my nose is masculine also, which will be reshaped to look more feminine when I get the FFS this fall.

Myst
07-31-2007, 05:29 AM
I have soft, feminine facial features, especially my full lips. I do have shapely calves, but unconvincing at the moment due to the fact that they remain unshaven. I think that's about it though - the rest of me is quite masculine... but this is about being positive isn't it? Well then, I do know I look hot when I'm totally done up! :evil:

Karren H
07-31-2007, 07:12 AM
Well I for one am happy with everything I've got.. May not pass 100% as a woman or as a man but its all mine!! Got to make the best with what your delt!! And I really don't consider any single attribute I have as being "hot".. Its the total package... The presentation..

Ya just have to figure out how to hide it, camoflage it, draw attention away from it.......... Hey most GGs have some feature that they hate or that's not as femenine!! Why should we be any different!! Hehe

Any short comings can be overcome by a attitude that projects that you belong where ever you are, dressed as you are.... IMHO

Karren

Lilith Moon
07-31-2007, 07:36 AM
My Adams Apple is not prominent and I have soft facial features with small feminine ears. I'm quite slim at size 16 and I'm told that my legs look good. I have prominent pects that can double up as size B boobs with only a little help.

Pity about my gigantic hands/feet, my wrinkles and my baldness.

Mary Jane
07-31-2007, 07:44 AM
My legs look pretty nice and I wear size 9 shoes. My body size is OK but my hands are large for my body and my fingers are short.

Hermione Simpson
07-31-2007, 07:47 AM
my hands because they're small, my feet (either uk size 7 or 8, because it depends on the style of shoes i like and buy) and my height

Tamera
07-31-2007, 07:51 AM
One thing about a girl. We can emphasize our good areas and hide our bad.

For me my bad area is having 2 scars on my right knee which for the most part prevents me from showing my bare legs. I had 2 operations on my knee when I was in 6th grade. I usually wear tights because of this.

I don't quite care for my bicep area so I normally wear long sleeve. I really hate 3/4 sleeve. Just don't look good on me.

Another area is I want to be 145lbs. I have stabilized at 155 and it is driving me crazy.

I have went from a size 13 to a 5.
I bought some hip huggers that were a size 27.
And I went from a 36C to a 34C.

I love my CLEAVAGE CREATORS I got. Sometimes it makes it hard for the boys to look at my eyes.:happy:
Hugs,
Tamera

Deborah Jane
07-31-2007, 11:57 AM
Thanks for all the responses. And remember girls, next time you are feeling down with how you look, even GGs are never really 100% happy about everything about themselves!!

kassandra richard
07-31-2007, 01:32 PM
Late to the party, but my legs go up and make a right ass of themselves :laughing: Actually, when I was riding by bike a lot my wife commented on how my butt got bigger. Probably would make my skirts fit a touch better if I got serious about it again.

Also, despite not having a really feminine face as the real me, makeup and the wig seems to clean me up pretty well to the point that I am surprised to see myself.

Kassandra

teresa jeen
07-31-2007, 01:45 PM
you look maaaaarvelous. remember to shovel mo snow, it makes the boobs grow:heehee:

trannie T
07-31-2007, 07:31 PM
I can think of no positive aspect of my body. I'm 6'3" and 350#, I wear a woman's size 14 shoe and my facial features are not especially attractive.

Big deal.

I still enjoy dressing and going out, I don't come close to passing and do not worry about it.

Laurie909
08-01-2007, 03:32 AM
PS. I had to write this.. sorry if it offends anyone.

No one was offended...thanks for sharing!

CheriTV2006
08-01-2007, 11:44 AM
My face is really my only plus. I have masculine shoulders and chest. I need hip padding too. Cheri.