PDA

View Full Version : got to wear a skirt

Echo Logical
08-01-2007, 01:14 AM
I have had fantasies about cross-dressing for as long as I remember. It is ony ately though that I have had real desire to act upon those dreams and fantasies. My wife is a bit weirded out by it but handling things very well. We ave been under a great deal of stress lately so I haven't pushed the issue. She did a wonderful thing tonight. I asked her if she minded if I wore a Skirt and my high heels for a while, and she said ok, I proceeded to make dinner in my High hee boots and a really cute plaid mini, and we just hung out and watched TV for a bit.

My wife Rocks. :love:

I'm sure that things will go back and forth, but tonight was a very hopeful moment. Baby steps.

vivianann
08-01-2007, 01:50 AM
thats wonderful, hope all goes well in the future with cding and your wife.

Dixie
08-01-2007, 11:17 AM
That's cool, good luck in the future!:drink:

Ashley Lynn Swift
08-01-2007, 02:43 PM
Yeah skirts are great, But make sure you Thank your wife this journey your on in discovering your to self, is as much hers as it is your, and if you have a loving and understanding SO, she can help you in many ways from make up to picking out outfits, and just being supportive for you

SandyR
08-01-2007, 04:52 PM
Very nice. Plus can't beat a skirt in this heat!

Hugs!

Sandy

dskin
08-01-2007, 06:33 PM
Wishing you well,Echo Many more challenging days ahead

Deanna2
08-02-2007, 07:22 AM
Ain't life grand?

tracigirl_tv
08-02-2007, 08:08 AM
Echo, you are light years ahead of many of the girls here, SO-wise, based on my readings of the posts. Always treasure that woman of yours (as I'm sure you will). All the best to both of you *huggg*

Toyah
08-02-2007, 08:38 AM
Thats very good for you but also remember what is good for your wife as well dont just assume that you can do what you want :hugs:Take things slowly and find out what she is comforatble with

sissydork
08-02-2007, 09:09 AM
got to love the feeling of wearing a skirt. you feel so exposed.lol gives you that girly tingly feeling inside

Angie G
08-02-2007, 10:00 AM
That's great hun just keep it slow my wife is still not 100% but I fully dress 3-5 times a week and some time some make-up :hugs:
Angie

Mayliis
08-02-2007, 10:19 AM
Congratulations, so good to see that people, like us are coming more and more out from closet :)

I agree with someone here, who have written you. Keep it slow and take time ang give your wife time.

My girlfriend also knows what i like and who i'm. At the beginning she was confused, because she didn't know much of crossdressers and she wanted to know how deep it is. To be honest... I don't know it yet either but today i want to be a crossdresser and i really enjoy it :) My girlfriend tries to understand me more and more... It's then easier to be who you really want to be...

Kisses,
Mayliis

Ashly
08-02-2007, 01:51 PM
got to love the feeling of wearing a skirt. ......gives you that girly tingly feeling inside

Sooo right ;)

Just Jess
08-02-2007, 02:14 PM
Skirts are great and it sounds like your wife really will come around. Make sure you let her know how much it means to you to be able to be so comfortable around her to be able to let her in on this part of your life.

bgirl
08-02-2007, 04:11 PM
Smetimes my wife is ok with this and sometimes she is not. I know she would rather not see it at all. There have been a few exceptions but I would be taking it for granted if I thought it was ok to do it at will. For example, she bought me a pink sweater to wear around the house... and a pair of her jeans that she was going to donate. I was wearing them one night when she came home for work and she noted that I was dressed and that wasn't what she had in mind when she gave them to me! So I still wear them, just not when she is home.

Ruth
08-02-2007, 04:32 PM
It's great that you have an understanding wife. I will say that if you want more skirt time the great thing is to communicate. Let her know your feelings about what you're doing and how much it means to you.
And of course constantly reassure her that it doesn't take away anything from your feelings for her.
I am on this pathway with my wife now. I know it is hard for her .
Be sure always to think of her feelings as well as your own.
Love,
Ruth

angelfire
08-02-2007, 07:49 PM
Must be great to feel the breeze up your skirt on such a hot day. Also, must be great to have such a supportive wife. :hugs:

AmberDay
08-03-2007, 12:46 AM
Thats very good for you but also remember what is good for your wife as well dont just assume that you can do what you want :hugs:Take things slowly and find out what she is comforatble with

Ditto