PDA

View Full Version : I don't want to do this.

Priscilla1018
03-14-2005, 09:30 PM
Hello To All My Sisters,

It is with heavy heart that I write these words. I am going to be spending much less time on this site. My wife has been complaining about the amount of time I spend here. She is also worried about the FBI monitoring my internet usage(it's a long story). She is concerned that I am not getting things done around the house;even though I have been doing a painting for a judge that is a friend of hers.
I agree this site is addictive,but I have made so many good friends here. I will try to check in at least once each day. I love all of my Sisters where ever you are. :D

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Tamara Croft
03-14-2005, 09:37 PM
Awww hunny... you have to do what you feel is right. Yes this site is addictive, but your family always comes first. Go spend some quality time with her... :D

Tamara x

Priscilla1018
03-14-2005, 09:44 PM
Awww hunny... you have to do what you feel is right. Yes this site is addictive, but your family always comes first. Go spend some quality time with her... :D

Tamara x
Thanks Tamara,I will do what ever I have to,I love my wife very much.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

I will still respond to all PMs,these are very important to me as are the depression PMs.

Wendy me
03-14-2005, 10:16 PM
sister as it seams that a number of our sisters have the same trouble . and as of reasent time a few have been given the choise between home life and this .we all know that we have to do the right thing and fix the home life.........girlfreind go do what needs to be done ...............check in while you can.......

donnie123abc1
03-14-2005, 10:23 PM
Priscilla, I know how that can happen. In the week and few days since I was drawn to the forum I felt a connection here that is very addicting. For the first 7 days I fell behind on my repair work because I was so amazed that such a place exisited.

I had truely found a home. I couldn't bear being seperated, even for short periods of time. I spend allot of time on the internet due to the nature of my work, it is important. But I allowed myself to over indulge.... as humans do......we take things to the extreem! That is normal. It only becomes a problem if we allow it to be.

I have seen your good works here , Priscilla. You have made, and continue to make, a differnece in the lives of so many people, myself included. The FBI doesn't have anything to fear from the likes of you. . However, If you ever (And I mean EVER !)
harassed by them you can rest assured there will be an out pouring of support for you. We have nothing to fear but fear itself!

As for your Wife, who I know loves you dearly, has she seen with her own eyes the incredible gifts that you bring to this forum?

But as always...everything in MODERATION.

We're with you PRISCILLA ! 100+%

Dawn Marrie "Thats Who I Be !"

StephanieCD
03-14-2005, 11:00 PM
Good luck - you've got your priorities straight!

Holly
03-14-2005, 11:14 PM
Pricilla,

Thanks for all you do around here. You're a smart woman who has her priorities set correctly. Hurry back when you're able.

Hugs

Tristen Cox
03-15-2005, 12:03 AM
Priscilla take care of what matters most we'll still be here. I sent you a PM :) Be good while you're away or I'll have to come after you, and you do not want that do you :p *hugs*

Love
T

Fallen Angel
03-15-2005, 12:17 AM
keep the misses happy that way she"l let you come back soon i"l miss you lol xxx

Marianne
03-15-2005, 12:55 AM
Priscilla,

Family first. First and always. Don't let the 'need' take over, better to respect your wife's wishes and respect them, after all, she's the most important thing in your life.

Oh, and don't worry about the FBI...

http://www.nassmc.org/graphics/nsa.gif

CindyT
03-15-2005, 01:16 AM
I agree this site IS addictive! You are making a good decision there, give the wife the time she deserves and I'm sure you'll find a few minutes to check in once in a while! It IS like one large family here, and I must admit being "hooked" also, but I try to divide my time so that priorities are taken care of first. GOOD LUCK!

CindyT

Sharon
03-15-2005, 01:49 AM
Good luck Priscilla, but since you're still going to be here every day, I don't think you'll miss us too badly. :)

Joan of Art
03-15-2005, 01:51 AM
Priscilla,
As I have read the posts, I have found that you have been sooo supportive to
all who have been here and to all who come aboard, just like me.

And yes, I have had to prioritize as well. You are not alone. We all do what we have to do. See ya' whenever you come on.
Thanks for your encouragement. Take it easy.
God Bless,
Joan

Priscilla1018
03-15-2005, 03:55 PM
Thank you all my Sisters for the kind words and support.I will be checking in at least once a day and will still be reaching out to any one who needs help with depression or other mental health issues.

Love and Hugs to all,
Priscilla

Julie
03-15-2005, 05:03 PM
Sorry to hear this news Priscilla I shall miss you being around as often as you normally are, look forward though to your daily drop in.

JJ

Amelie
03-15-2005, 06:17 PM
Hi Priscilla, I'm sorry to hear that you are going to slow down for a while from the site. Don't mess anything up with your wife over this site. She's your number one in life, this site is not. Make her happy.

Love Amelie

PS-You are allowed to walk in my neighborhood.

ToniB
03-15-2005, 07:15 PM
Priscilla,
I know why you're doing this, I may be next. I haven't spent as much time here as you have, and my wife does not know where I go on the 'net when she goes to bed. It won't be long, I think, before she catches me here, and as she's a non-supportive, there may be problems then. Like you, my wife is the most important thing in my life, and I may have to give the forum a rest to avoid suspicion. Trouble is, this is damned addictive, and in the last 7 weeks since I joined, I've found more about the feminine side of myself than in the rest of my life, through the responses of others, and also that I'm not alone. Just telling my story to you all and finding that there are so many others with a similar story to tell has lifted a huge burden from my shoulders. And that is enough to keep me here and posting, and hopefully helping others in the way I have been helped.

I sincerely wish you all the best in the future, and hope you can sort out your relationship with you wife such that you may still experience the pleasure and satisfaction that CDing, and being an active member here, gives you. As the rest have said, your marriage is number one priority. The rest comes second.

Good luck,
ToniB

Priscilla1018
03-15-2005, 09:00 PM
Hi Priscilla, I'm sorry to hear that you are going to slow down for a while from the site. Don't mess anything up with your wife over this site. She's your number one in life, this site is not. Make her happy.

Love Amelie

PS-You are allowed to walk in my neighborhood.

Hi Amelie,
And thank you I would be honored to walk in your neighborhood.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla