PDA

View Full Version : Stressed and worred

Adam
08-01-2007, 12:49 PM
my next appointment is 20th Aug and this one is to find out if i get the OK for T or not and i am worried i mean if he says no then i don't get my T i fear he may say no.
don't no why he should but if he does i shall be really upset its taken ages to get to this point and if all of a sudden i get told no then what can i do??
I am trying to keep positive but this guy i am going to see gets to decide if i get to be me or not i fear if he says no it will be too much for me to handle i am on tender hooks one min i am OK next i am really stressed i cant get my head around that one person can stop me getting what i need and want.
Before anyone says it i no if he says no a can appeal but that could take years or months and i am already stressed about my voice my looks my life i have been close to wanting to do something silly but only 2 things stop me family and how would they feel and also the fact that i am hopefully so close to getting T.

i am writing this because i am sitting in my room again stressed and worried about what may or may not happen sorry to ramble and moan though.

can anyone fast forward time please so i can at least no one way or the other :(

mistunderstood
08-01-2007, 12:59 PM
Sorry I can not speed up time for you but I will keep you in my prayers.

Emily Ann Brown
08-01-2007, 01:11 PM
One of the hardest things in life NOT to do is to worry. I think it's because we do not like NOT being in control. I seem to never worry about my ability to perform a task or to figure out solutions. I worry about the things that don't depend on me and my talents.

My ex never worried about this kind of stuff. She only worried about doing her best. Stuff outside her ability to control or predict she was fine with. Based on that dude you are simply experiencing "male" loss of control symptoms. Way to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emily Ann

GACountrygal
08-01-2007, 01:12 PM
Slowdown Adam! Deep breaths!!! :hugs: If you turn yourself into a wreck over it, and you go to your appt like that, then he's probably gonna start wondering the wrong things!! Just calm down, enjoy knowing that YOU are YOU, and keep your head up!!
:hugs:
Nic

Tristan
08-01-2007, 01:20 PM
:hugs:

Hang in there, buddy. I understand your apprehension I have to see a shrink in September who too will decide whether or not he'll refer me to an endro to get my t shots as well.

ZenFrost
08-01-2007, 04:32 PM
That sounds really stressful. I hope all goes well. :hugs:

Toyah
08-01-2007, 04:41 PM
I hope everything goes well for you I am rooting for ya

Cai
08-01-2007, 05:28 PM
That sounds tricky, I hope it goes well.

Come back and keep us updated!

Adam
08-01-2007, 05:36 PM
thankyou everyone and i will update after my appt im feeling a bit better already :D

bi_weird
08-02-2007, 10:17 AM
*hug* Man, that's gotta be really scary. I'll be thinking happy T-filled thoughts for you until your appointment. Now take a deep breath and remember that worrying won't change it. Treat yourself to something fun (brownies, anyone?) whenever you worry too much.

Kieron Andrew
08-02-2007, 10:32 AM
it will be around before you know it Adam :D......i know thats said alot but its true :)....you'll doing just fine, just hang out here and post LOTS lol :heehee:and eat Bi's brownies

Adam
08-02-2007, 10:38 AM
hmm brownies for me :D:D:D yay thanks :heehee:

Caroline Simmons
08-02-2007, 11:11 AM
hmm brownies for me :D:D:D yay thanks :heehee:

Dont eat them all , save me one, you coming round the Angel, ? Ill buy you a coke, then I'll have a lift home in your Mini

Adam
08-02-2007, 05:27 PM
Dont eat them all , save me one, you coming round the Angel, ? Ill buy you a coke, then I'll have a lift home in your Mini

sure i will save you the last one :D

the Angel wheres that?

Cai
08-02-2007, 05:40 PM
sure i will save you the last one :D

the Angel wheres that?

It's in the Lounge, silly! Haven't you ever noticed it before?

Adam
08-02-2007, 05:47 PM
It's in the Lounge, silly! Haven't you ever noticed it before?

no not at all i missed something :eek:

*runs off fast to the lounge*

Tamara Croft
08-02-2007, 05:47 PM
but this guy i am going to see gets to decide if i get to be me or notWow, it's like... who made him God or something... it shouldn't be up to them really...that sucks big time :hugs:

Oh... and follow me... that's right...down to the lounge... in the stickies section... the 'Angel' bar... apparently Wendy is paying... using my card again :rolleyes:

Wendy me
08-02-2007, 05:53 PM
Wow, it's like... who made him God or something... it shouldn't be up to them really...that sucks big time :hugs:

Oh... and follow me... that's right...down to the lounge... in the stickies section... the 'Angel' bar... apparently Wendy is paying... using my card again :rolleyes:

wish ing you luck with the t dock..... and hell yar let's run up the card.........

Caroline Simmons
08-03-2007, 10:26 AM
the Angel wheres that?

You found it yet Adam ?

I'll stand outside and wave

BarbaraTalbot
08-03-2007, 11:01 AM
Your angst is so apparent. Surely, that alone says volumes. I know nothing about the process is that you must go through but it sounds onerous and a little demeaning. I can't help but holdout the hope that your obvious distress is reason enough and it will translate well to those who surely have seen others in your pain and I would hope would be of a mind to help where appropriate, and it sure seems so in your case to me.

Between the lines I hear a very genuine cry for help. Never suppress expressing to others the reality of any self-destructive thoughts you may have even when they come unbidden. These urges are very real and very powerful and you need the support of those that love you to reconnect with the valuable person you are and the needed role you fulfill in their loves.

take care, and chin up dude!