PDA

View Full Version : at what point?

teresa jeen
08-01-2007, 10:30 PM
at what point did you realize that your experiment with your moms or sisters clothing become a fact of life?did you choose this way for physical feelings or for emotional ones?

SweetCaroline
08-01-2007, 11:29 PM
19. Several things happened when I was nineteen. First off, I finally "stole" the last piece of clothing from my sister (she'd be leaving home soon shortly after that anyways), I started buying my own clothes (I was old enough to have a job and a way of getting about), and finally I chose my name, Caroline Anderson, after a character in a comic book, and later novel, that I first wrote at the time, and was essentially me.

As for the mental gratification/ physical gratification thing. It's always been a little of both, tho during my teen/ young adult years I was more likely to be aroused, even by the very thought of cross-dressing. But now as I grow older, I'm less likely to simply be aroused and find it more of a means of "being" or "expression", and now that I've become more open about it, I'm discovering a whole new form of gratification, that of social gratification. You know, going out, meeting other cross-dressers, being part of a community, that sortve thing.

It's been a long ways from nineteen, I can tell you that much.:happy:

Sara316
08-02-2007, 12:04 AM
A skirt and panty hose simply feel good. And when I'm dressed, I feel a bit of completeness.

Angie G
08-02-2007, 12:43 AM
It was a long tiome ago I know I didn't sit and think I'm going to start wearing skirts and hose I never really thought about it when the chance came I just dressed.
Maybe it was born to it as my dad dressed ( he never knew about my dressing from the age of about 11or 12 I now 59 :hugs:
Angie

carolinewalker_2000
08-02-2007, 02:06 AM
Hard to say; one thing sort of led to another. It has always felt "right" to be dressed.

NZ_Dawn
08-02-2007, 03:56 AM
I was about 15 when I first tried on a pair of my mothers pantyhose. I belive it was out of curiosity rather than a conscious decision to "Cross dress". Im nots sure if I was even thinking of or understood anything about CD. Was this the start? or was putting on a pair of high heels and a gidle as a toddler?:happy:

RachelDenise
08-02-2007, 04:46 AM
Started with a bra from my Mom's lingerie drawer. I was about 11 or 12 and curious. I'm sure there was a sexual element to it at that time. It's still sexual but I'm also more comfortable with the wearing fem clothes thing.

chrissietoo
08-02-2007, 07:30 AM
I spent most of my high school and college years showing everyone that I was a good stud, but as I look back, my successive girlfriends nurtured my femme side more and more.

In my sophomore year abroad, I had met a Norwegian girl and after a passionate summer I had to return to the US. Her best friend was an airline attendant who flew to my city, and when she was in town we'd have dinner and she brought gifts and gossip from my gf.

Inger shared an apartment with other Scandanavian flight attendants, and on Midsummer Night, Inger invited me to join them for a traditional celebration. The most stunningly beautiful girl dressed in white with a crown of candles, and we went around the neighborhood (a very hip artists area) visiting friends, singing and bringing food treats.

My roll was to carry a tray of food, and they dressed me in pantyhose and a tunic. I was in bliss, in pantyhose surrounded by pretty girls! When we got back to the apartment, I stayed in the pantyhose all day, and I remember so distinctly feeling like one of the girls.

Oh, and the girls were coming and going, crossing in front of me to go to the bathroom to dress, or change clothes, or tinkle. I felt so comfy and warm in my pantyhose, and so soft and feminine to be in that house! I became a frequent visitor, and, as I look back, although I told myself that I was there to dig on the sexy women, but really I was there because I felt like one of them!

I would mark those months as when it really began to dawn on me that I had a girl inside me. I began to collect some feminine things to wear. After a year, my g/f and I grew apart, and I didn't date for a while, but I was very busy in the closet--I'm sure many of you understand.

The next girl I met was pretty and frilly, but when she took me home to her place, she flipped me on my back, kissed my nipples, and set things right. When I told her I'd been dressing, she told me that since she'd first met me, she had thought I was really a girl!

xoxo Chrissie

tracigirl_tv
08-02-2007, 08:03 AM
Chrissie, that is a remarkable, wonderful tale. Thanks for sharing it *huggg*

As for me, like a couple of the ladies above, there was not a "magic moment;" rather, it's been an ongoing (though erratic) journey, both physical and emotional. Would I trade it for anything? NO WAY! :)

RuthieER
08-02-2007, 11:14 AM
The magic moment was when I was 16, and I first put on a pair of panties (belonging to a cute college girl living at my grandmother's house). It was intensely erotic, and I knew I would have to find a way to keep doing it. There had been almost no hints earlier in my life that this was something I wanted to do. The next time I had the chance was when I was staying in that girl's room while she was away, and I dressed head-to-toe in her clothes. The sexual feelings were overwhelming! I fantasized about being made love to by a handsome, well-hung man (I was discovering I was bisexual at this time, too!), and dressing has been connected with sex, and especially sex with men, ever since.

Ruthie

bgirl
08-02-2007, 04:03 PM
I don't recall having any choice, in fact I fought it fiercly. I lost.

Syndi
08-05-2007, 07:06 AM
I really can't recall the exact moment that I decided .I think it had alot to do with stressand a need to escape who I am.

sarah378619
08-06-2007, 12:54 AM
I was 7 when i started wearing my moms panties and hose. I realized I was a "girl" when I put on my first skirt, I felt so girly and loved it. I have never turned back.
sarah

Mollyanne
08-06-2007, 01:15 AM
For me it was at the age of 12, I just wanted to "try" and see what it felt like. Pantyhose wasn't around yet sooooooo stockings, garterbelt and panties for me. I can still remember the FEELING of the stockings on my legs, the garterbelt around my waist and the panties hugging me. OH MY!!!! It became a sexual thing then and has evolved into somrthing that just feels so right. If I could I would swap, change with a GG anytime to become female in a New York minute.

:love: Mollyanne

Sheri 4242
08-06-2007, 01:33 AM
From the absolute earliest of my memories I have wanted to wear girly girl clothing!!! At that age (3-4), the emotional feelings were why -- it just has always felt right!!! When I was growing up, boys wore pants and girls wore skirts or dresses. A neighborhood GG and I would play in the afternoons, and I would put on her denim skirt and she would put on my pants.

Ashley Lynn Swift
08-06-2007, 01:49 AM
for me i can't really say i really ever used my mom's clothes, but i can say i know when i realized that i was a girl though, it was in the fourth grade, when one of my best friends jennifer moved away, i remember for year since i was about five or six going over to her house we would always play dress up, she'd would be the loving caring big sister, teaching her pretty little sister (me) everything she knew about hair, make up and clothes. i must say her mom was always disturbed about this game, having us running through the house in our pretty pink dressed, with full make up on, i even spent the night over there sevral times, i must say strangly enough i was more depressed at the time about the loss of her closet then her at the time. since we stayed in touch for a few years after that, and i actually was her first girlfiend as she called me, sadly it i didn't work out and we haven't spoken in years:sad:, and strangly enough again i was more depressed about the lost of her closet again:sad:

angelfire
08-06-2007, 01:52 AM
I'd say I only REALLY accepted that it was a fact of life that I was a crossdresser, and it wasn't just a phase probably about the time I joined this forum. Before that, I was in denial, or thought it was just a phase, and it looks like I was quite mistaken.

Colleentg
08-06-2007, 09:14 PM
Thats a hard line to pinpoint. When I was young, when I started, it was mainly a sexual turn-on. I'd have the gratification and immediately afterward, had a flush of guilt! So I'd quickly take it off and felt ashamed! But that went away in a few hours. My mind began remembering how sexy it felt to wear feminine things and the cycle started all over! But as well, I feared getting caught, because I would be shamed for it very badly, probably for the rest of my life! It was deemed, back then, something very perverted! I had experimented with my sister's clothes, not my mom's. My mom was a heavy-set woman, nothing she had or wore seemed sexy to me, much less would it fit my small body! However, she did wear a lot of heavy elastic/rubber white 'control' undergarments, like girdles. It wasn't until many years later, I found them 'interesting', if not, irresistible. My sister wore more enticing things, then. In a few years, I had worn everything she had, at least once. The more I wore it, the more I wanted it, the more I wanted my own! There was some excitement wearing my sister's things, like a sweet taboo! When I saw her wearing it, I would recall how it felt and looked on me, a secret she never knew! I wanted my own things so badly, I studied the thick mail-order catalogs and kept older copies of them just to dream and wish harder. It was a dream then, I made it come true.

SandyR
08-06-2007, 09:17 PM
12 years old, mom's pantyhose. Felt so natural. Well, its had some ups and downs, but life is good now and complete.....

Hugs.

SandyR

Julogden
08-06-2007, 09:45 PM
My earliest memory of "knowing" was at a very early age, probably 3 or 4. I was little, that I know. I remember going into my mom's small closet that was crammed with her dresses and working my way in between a couple dresses and feeling the textures and looking at the colors and thinking that some day I'd have dresses like hers.

Carol

Mary Morgan
08-06-2007, 09:47 PM
Gosh, I was about five or so when I first recollect being drawn to women's clothing. I'm not sure what I was thinking, but I knew I wanted to wear these things, and I knew I wasn't suppose to. And that my friends is the basis of a life lived in fear, shame, humiliation, and secrecy. Thank God I have lived long enough to come through it. In my next life, I hope I am a complete woman, and I hope I not only appreciate it, but am not judgemental of those who aspire to be one.