PDA

View Full Version : I miss... (Intimate times with a male)

Kiera20mi
08-02-2007, 05:54 AM
Intimate times with a male. I am currently dating a GG and she is incredible. But there is only only one problem. She dosn't have the right equipment. Oh sure we bought a strap on.. but SHE dosnt get enjoyment out of it. Any suggestions? :heehee:

Emeralddragon
08-02-2007, 06:28 AM
well there are certain strapons with things that give her enjoyment too but most women if theyre anything like my F will say that it doesnt feel natural for them and an orgasm brought on by such things is fake and not as fulfilling. So youre just gonna have to sit down and discuss things with her and allow her to find something she feels comfortable with.

RuthieER
08-02-2007, 01:55 PM
I have had a similar problem. I am bisexual, and although I would prefer to have sex with a man, I found a woman who, at least at first, didn't mind taking me with a strap-on while I was dressed. This wore off pretty quickly, and she resented my having all the fun, and would complain, "What's in it for me?" I suggested that she find ways to bring herself to orgasm first, with what help I could provide, and then find some sort of fantasy that would keep her interest while she did me. This didn't really help; she did not have a very good erotic imagination. I made all sorts of suggestions, but she just wasn't comfortable with playing out fantasies, and claimed not to have any of her own (that she was willing to admit to). But if she had, there might have been all sorts of scenarios and games that we could have played together to our mutual satisfaction. Talk with your partner and see what sort of things you can agree on in this regard.

Ruthie

RobertaFermina
08-02-2007, 02:34 PM
First of all....it's not always all about you, is it ?

Learn to be empathetic with her enjoyment. Share it. Then you can do things that don't physically work for you, and share her enjoyment.

If you can do that, you can understand better her situation and have the experience to work out something that is mutually beneficial in alternation (her turn, your turn), or you might bust through that paradigm to a place where anyone having a physically stimulating experience is EVERYONE having a physically stimulating experience.

Ever seen someone enjoy something so much that you got excitement and pleasure ?

:rose: Roberta :rose:

teresa jeen
08-02-2007, 02:47 PM
maybe it would help her that 2 heads are better than 1:heehee:

Marcie Sexton
08-02-2007, 02:52 PM
Ah teresa...you hit the answer right on the...uh how should I put it.....

On the head:rolleyes:

hunny67
08-02-2007, 03:06 PM
Why are you with a GG then if you prefer men? you need to sort out your head as i think you are living a lie, you need to this quick before you break her heart.

sterling12
08-02-2007, 03:24 PM
A couple of things occur to me. 1.) You are bisexual, and like to be a "bottom." 2.) I don't think you have told her about it!

Since your yearnings will eventually come out, I would suggest you start discussing it with your GF. Let us see if she is accepting of an "open" relationship. I think you owe her at least that much.

peace and Love, joanie

Satrana
08-03-2007, 04:11 AM
Well my wife loves to see me moan, groan and ask for more. She loves to see how much pleasure I get out of it. Of course I make sure she gets repaid in turn. If your gf does not enjoy seeing how much pleasure she gives you, then maybe her feelings for you are not what they should be.

kittypw GG
08-03-2007, 04:21 AM
Intimate times with a male. I am currently dating a GG and she is incredible. But there is only only one problem. She dosn't have the right equipment. :

Your statement answers your own question. Why are you with a female????
My gay best friend always wanted to marry me. He loved me on one level but he really wanted to "appear" normal to others and his family who are fundamentalist christian. If this is your motivation you are not being fair to your female partner or yourself. IMO :hugs: Kitty

Dixie
08-03-2007, 04:31 AM
Plain and simple YOU NEED A BETTER STRAP-ON!

lynne2115
08-03-2007, 06:00 AM
Google for "feeldoe" ...

Nuf said ...

Myst
08-03-2007, 06:30 AM
Even strap-ons of the highest quality don't offer enough stimulation for her. The pleasure is most definitely reserved to the reciever. In order to make her happy - and I wish I would have thought of this for my own puposes long ago - is to satisfy her before... and after! If she is losing interest during, a little dirty talk can go a long way! :2c:

JulieFL
08-03-2007, 06:39 AM
My wife flat out refuses to pitch :mad:

Anything other than plain old vanilla isn't going to happen for me.
Her having so many "lines" that cant/wont be crossed is frustrating as I cant imagine anything I wouldn't do (short of things that would do permanent physical damage) to please her if she asked.
We need a crying smiley :(

geo 1
08-03-2007, 10:08 AM
Hi I would love a strapon to be used on me while I was dressed, trying to get my g/f to use one.

Tamara Croft
08-03-2007, 10:14 AM
Ok, sorry, but this thread is getting out of hand. This is the MTF CD'ing forum, not a sexual forum. We have rules here and they are being broken. Discussing sex toys and what you'd like to do with them is NOT allowed, but I see some of you think it's ok to ignore this. As this thread has nothing to do with CD'ing, it is being closed.

Might I suggest those of you who haven't read our forum rules, read them!!