PDA

View Full Version : Midlothian grocery store (saw a CD)

gmss
08-02-2007, 11:05 PM
So I'm in the grocery store, picking out some vegetables, and I look over and I see this cute lady picking out some celery. I'm thinking "hey she's pretty cute..." and then I look closer, and I can see something a little odd... manly hands, and calves, and then I notice she's rather tall... too tall. She kind of turns around and I see her face and then I think - he looks extremely good as as lady! Very casual but very wonderful.

I was so very impressed! I wanted to go over and talk to her, but I didn't. I just watched for a bit and admired her courage, and then though how happy I'd be if that were me one day...

I was in the Kroeger store today (Thursday), west of 288, south side of Hull st. in Midlothian, VA. It was around 20:45 or so, and she was wearing a darkish summer type dress, very nice. Shoulder length blondish hair, a little stragly, but still nice, glasses, and a nice colorful carry bag.

If that was you I saw please reply to the thread. Long shot I know, but it was so cool and I was so delightfully amazed that I just had to post...

I know people talk about going out all the time, and I've read so many threads of people's experiences dressed, and it's great. However, for me, I'm still fairly new, and I guess it's still a bit of a treat to actually see a CD. People on this site are so great - so I suppose I assume all CDers are great...

Yes, I have to get out more.... :) (In both senses of that phrase...)

Sherry.

scarletppn
08-02-2007, 11:48 PM
Small world! Although it wasn't me you saw, that is where I shop sometimes, also the Ukrops in Sycamore Square. Maybe we will run into each other someday!

SatinDoll00
08-02-2007, 11:53 PM
...no, just kidding. If it had been me, the clerks would have been tossing pumpkins and tomatoes at me and mocking me throughout the store.

Morgan

gmss
08-03-2007, 10:24 PM
:) hehe. Since everyone is often overly self critical, I think you make be exaggerating a wee bit....

Anyway, I thought it was super cool, and I just long for the day when I am as passable as she was.