PDA

View Full Version : I had a couple of poll type questions.

BarbaraTalbot
08-03-2007, 08:46 AM
Both topics would be good for anonymous polls.I thought of starting a thread, but it seemed presumptuous of an interloper. One would be about orientation issues as opposed to gender issues. (yes I know that it's separate, but I'm wondering percentages)

The second is not fully formed in my head as to what all of the possible answers would be, but it has to do with the why or the motivator. This is something as an FtM I cant answer for myself on my own issues, so I know its not a simple answer probably for you boys either.

I am confused myself about my why (as I am gathering a lot of ftm and mtf are.) I sense that for me, my experience is more related to having my "major" be crossdressing coming from repression and as a fetish type activity,with a "minor" in Gender Identity issues.

I am not sure how to frame the question, but basically it is do you boys (individually) have the feeling of being in the wrong body or do you find presenting male pleasurable?

The sense I get from reading is that (most?) of you boys feel like guys inside all the time. That you don't have a feeling of dichotomy? I notice a subset of MtF that also feel that way, they are girls, and have always felt so despite the outer shell.

I notice a part of MtF (and I'm not sure if I am or if I am in denial) are what I think of as recreational crossdressers. We enjoy it, feel almost a second identity while dressed, but still hang on to the male persona too.

Are there similar FtM's that kindof go back and forth? If so, do they not generally have the same issues as their FtM 'recreational- for lack of a better word' counterparts? do they hang out here?

This is already long so I'll quit, before I commit a pronoun offense...~proofread, proofread...cringe, hit post.

Cai
08-03-2007, 09:04 AM
I really don't think anyone would mind if you started a poll, as long as you're respectful and all.

Kieron Andrew
08-03-2007, 09:05 AM
oooh i like polls, bring em on :)

BarbaraTalbot
08-03-2007, 09:13 AM
Although I have a feeling that since you boys don't seem as thread starting happy as we girls are, I am afraid that my multiple threads are going to stay up here a while. Maybe a mod can combine them, (I should a thought of that first). Don't want to come acrost as a post ***** because I an NOT that kinda girl.

The other fear I have for anyone who has actually waded through my chatty cathy posts and blog, is them saying, "That bitch's fingers already wore out all the other fora, she gotta horn in on the transmen too?"

CaptLex
08-03-2007, 09:13 AM
I really don't think anyone would mind if you started a poll, as long as you're respectful and all.
Ditto . . . polls are a good way to learn about each other.

Tamara Croft
08-03-2007, 09:54 AM
I don't see the need to merge them, they are all different topics ;)

BarbaraTalbot
08-03-2007, 10:21 AM
I don't see the need to merge them, they are all different topics ;)

~whines~

I'm looking like a little attention *****.

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much..Shakespeare?

Tamara Croft
08-03-2007, 10:22 AM
OK, how about I merge 2, but leave the poll seperate? that ok?? or do I just need to :bitchslap: you a bit... whiney mare :p

Adam
08-03-2007, 12:26 PM
polls!!!

*runs off to ansswer them*

:D

ZenFrost
08-03-2007, 02:55 PM
polls!!!

*runs off to ansswer them*

:D

Poll time!

*runs where Adam went*

bi_weird
08-03-2007, 07:57 PM
Yay polls! They're fun, even if the one did confuse me...