PDA

View Full Version : Changed my name

Devon James
08-03-2007, 10:02 AM
Hi everyone,

I wasn't to happy about my name but I kept it 'til I found something that felt better.
From now on my name is "Deron", hope that's ok with you guys :)

Kieron Andrew
08-03-2007, 10:06 AM
Hi everyone,

I wasn't to happy about my name but I kept it 'til I found something that felt better.
From now on my name is "Deron", hope that's ok with you guys :)
oooh i like it....its different and difference is good:D

BarbaraTalbot
08-03-2007, 10:11 AM
My best friends younger brother was named Daron. He couldn't cook to save his life and won over the affections of an interest of mine despite the appeal of my lasagna. It might well have been the raw sexiness of the name alone that did it for him.

I like your spelling better.

Tamara Croft
08-03-2007, 10:24 AM
I'm glad you like it :D ok then... so how did you come up with the name Deron, it's very unusual.. did you make it up, or does it have some meaning?

Devon James
08-03-2007, 01:08 PM
There was a program on dutch tv yesterday, I came across it while zapping the channels. Stupid program actually, but it was about a girl who was looking for somebody. That guys name was Deron, I liked his name and his manners. He seemed very respectful towards women, so am I, so that's the link I guess. Next to that; when I repeated the name, it felt good and fitted to how I feel.

There's the explanation;)

ZenFrost
08-03-2007, 02:58 PM
I'll apologize in advance if I accidentally call you Don instead of Deron (it might take a day or two to set in). But yeah, I like Deron, I think it suits you. And as I've said before, I'm all for changing things and whatnot. :D

Tristan
08-03-2007, 06:12 PM
I like that name, Deron. Very cool.

SirTrey
08-11-2007, 06:38 AM
I like alternative spellings....Deron is a good name. Like all names, wear it proudly and it will all be good...**Tracy** (who is still sticking with his original name, as it is sort of androgynous and I sort of like it).