PDA

View Full Version : Caught with my pants down. Literally.

SexySteph
08-03-2007, 01:47 PM
I know this women who works in the same building as I do and we have been quite flirty lately. The other night I happened to be out for drinks with co-workers and ran into her. Long story short we ended up back at her place. I have been wearing panties exclusively and that night was no exception. Things started to heat up and just before it went any further I said you might be a bit surprised when the pants become unzipped. Well that just made her more curious. There I was in black mesh panties with red bows for trim. Her exact words " That is f'ing hot I love it. Do you wear them all the time?" Doubt we will take it any further then a one nighter and I am not too concerned whether she tells anyone. I have no delusions thinking that all women are like that but what a great confidence boost knowing that there are some.

BarbaraTalbot
08-03-2007, 01:52 PM
*ing hot. Made me and my wife both smile. That is the reaction I was hoping for with my wife. If I'd just come right out and done it it might have happend earlier. Instead I was sneaking around 'practicing' looking hot, and she found my stash. We eventually got there, but I sure threw up some curves..

Felixi
08-03-2007, 02:08 PM
*ing hot. Made me and my wife both smile. That is the reaction I was hoping for with my wife. If I'd just come right out and done it it might have happend earlier. Instead I was sneaking around 'practicing' looking hot, and she found my stash. We eventually got there, but I sure threw up some curves..

Just curious??? Where in the world would a married person "stash" anything away from his SO? You both live in the vsame house, and share closets and everything else. Man, (or Girl), you talk about skilled.

sterling12
08-03-2007, 02:15 PM
Gosh, your not The same person that Felixi's been posting about? You didn't leave your computer screen open with Cd Stuff on it?

She's currently asking about our sexual orientations. If I direct her to your thread, it might give her some reassurance.

This is why I don't wear panties if I'm going out or I'm at work. I've had visions of something like this happening. Currently, all I have to do is explain away my shaved legs and chest.

Peace and Love, Joanie

KandisTX
08-03-2007, 02:38 PM
I know this women who works in the same building as I do and we have been quite flirty lately. The other night I happened to be out for drinks with co-workers and ran into her. Long story short we ended up back at her place. I have been wearing panties exclusively and that night was no exception. Things started to heat up and just before it went any further I said you might be a bit surprised when the pants become unzipped. Well that just made her more curious. There I was in black mesh panties with red bows for trim. Her exact words " That is f'ing hot I love it. Do you wear them all the time?" Doubt we will take it any further then a one nighter and I am not too concerned whether she tells anyone. I have no delusions thinking that all women are like that but what a great confidence boost knowing that there are some.

I have had the same exact thing happen to me. Same result too.. AWESOME SEX!!!!!! Thing was it was mostly only those "one-nighters" that reacted in that manner in the past. Fortunately now, GlitterGG is totally into Kandis as much as she is into K****.

Kandis:love:

loki_uk
08-03-2007, 04:53 PM
Just curious??? Where in the world would a married person "stash" anything away from his SO? You both live in the vsame house, and share closets and everything else. Man, (or Girl), you talk about skilled.

In the boot of your car, in suitcases at friends houses, in storage lockups...

Dita_B
08-03-2007, 05:21 PM
Hmmm, I store my stuff in the crawlspace in a couple of old suitcases among the other piles of junk. Works like a charm.

No particular skills required, just watch out not to bump my head at the entrance...

:love:Dita.

angelfire
08-04-2007, 12:09 AM
This is why I don't wear panties if I'm going out or I'm at work. I've had visions of something like this happening.

Me too sister, me too. I'm the exact same. I never wear panties or anything femme if I am going out, because I wouldn't want something to just 'happen' and have a little surprise that may not go over well.

SandyR
08-04-2007, 12:26 AM
Wow! And me trying to hide my eyeliner.......very cool!

SandyR

web_ster
08-05-2007, 10:07 PM
And mother always said "Be sure to wear clean underwear (panties) in case you have an accident and have to go to the doctor". :D

trannie T
08-06-2007, 11:17 PM
I 'got lucky' one night and of course I was wearing panties. They slid off with my pants the lady never saw anything and we had a good time.

Jenny Wilson
08-06-2007, 11:31 PM
My panties didn't faze my last partner, but then she and I already share another mutual kink.

Jenny

geo 1
08-07-2007, 04:46 AM
I am so lucky,my partner some times heps me pick my underwear, I get so excited when she does:happy: