PDA

View Full Version : baby step or silly step ?

Tina P Hose
08-03-2007, 07:32 PM
My crossdressing is confined to my apartment. However, tonight I put on some Summer Legg's Clay pantyhose and some shorts with a t-shirt and walked to the local convience store and bought a pack of smokes. Anyway it felt good. All was guy except for my pantyhose. Nobody pointed and laughed or tried to beat me up. It felt pretty good but I was uptight. Baby or silly you tell me ....thanks.

Toyah
08-03-2007, 07:45 PM
Its really up to you if its a drama if thats what you want to do then go for it

Julogden
08-03-2007, 08:13 PM
Hi Tina,

I'd say neither baby nor silly. That took some significant nerve, congratulations.

It's a start!

Carol

Cynthia_0101
08-03-2007, 08:29 PM
I started confined to my house now I am up to going out in my back porch dressed (at night anyways) but we all get there.

Cynthia

jeri1973
08-04-2007, 08:24 AM
you've got to start somewhere and before long you will be out in shorts and pantyhose but the shorts will be ladies and the top will be as well. Keep up the progress.

Jeri

CrossdressinGoth
08-04-2007, 08:53 AM
its a good babystep start. you need to start somewhere for the whole "public wear" so doing that imo is a great way to get used to being open about it in public.

Ranae
08-04-2007, 08:57 AM
No way is this silly. Girl, It is "Baby" but a different baby than you put it, It is baby steps and that is fine. Everyone has to start some where and somehow. If you ask 20 of us girls how we started you will have 20 different stories. So everyone's is their own.

:fairy1:Congrats on your step and can't wait to hear about your next out adventure when you feel you are ready to do it.

Hugs
RC
:bye:

joann07
08-04-2007, 08:58 AM
It takes a lot of courage to go out like that, but if you're confident in yourself and act like its no big deal nobody will bother you.
Congrats!

hottieindisguise
08-04-2007, 09:01 AM
How awesome! Congratulations... that outfit sounds perfectly cute and sexy at the same time. I'd love to do that here... maybe someday I'll build up the courage.:heehee:

Slip Affinity
08-04-2007, 11:40 AM
Neither ... but what is silly is that I haven't done that yet.

Tina Dixon
08-04-2007, 12:14 PM
I have been in the yard dressed, had three transformatians done, and drove dressed, all a thrill, but some are baby steps, it's just amazes me at the ones that get decked out and go out likes it's no big deal.

newtothelife
08-05-2007, 02:43 AM
I have never been out enfemme except in the back yard late night , so I would say you took a large step in the right direction for you . I may get the nerve some day to do the same.

Merinda
08-05-2007, 04:57 AM
Hi Tina P Hose ,

Many years ago I was wearing a pair of black lycra tights under a long windcheater , I was looking out the window and saw one of my friends arrive at my house . I decided not to change into my pants before opening the door and see what happens , the only reaction was he asked me curiously why I was wearing tights , I told him that I wanted to be a dancer and nothing more was said on the subject.

Syndi
08-05-2007, 06:35 AM
That is cool! Good for you:happy:
For me it is the same .I am in the closet.