PDA

View Full Version : I would like to thank everyone

Danielle2
08-04-2007, 02:26 AM
I have not posted for a considerable time as my wife found this site and wanted to read my posts. But I just had to thank everyone after this great day and nite.

My wife went out of town last Sunday. Of course, I started dressing the same day. Most of my life has been spent dressing in private with great fears of being outed. However, the advice and great stories by others has encouraged me to begin living beyond my fears. I know my wife will be angry when she returns because once again, I have shaved all my body hair. (can't help it, it feels so good).

To make a long story a little shorter, Today I got dressed to the best of my ability then drove about 90 miles in the daylight to Odessa, Texas. Once there, I went to a new CD friendly club. When I arrived, very few people were there, so I sat in the car for a few minutes then people started leaving like there was some kind of problem. So I left without going in but I was determined to have some new experiences. I started with a visit to a drive through business. The lady who waited on me did not make any comments about my dress. Then I got even braver, went to other businesses and had interaction with several people. Again, either no one noticed or they did not care how I was dressed. What a great thrill, my first time to be in public and talk with others while dressed.

I think I have crossed a bridge that I should have crossed years ago but only because of this forum.

Again, Thank You for a great place

Edwina
08-04-2007, 03:51 AM
Great stuff Danielle. :hugs:
That was very brave of you.
Hope your next outing is even better.

Edwina

Mollyanne
08-04-2007, 04:24 AM
Hi Danielle, Good for you!!!!! I guess Danielle will be going out more frequently now.

:love: Mollyanne

Kate Simmons
08-04-2007, 06:42 AM
Hi Danielle. You're welcome (I think). Far be it from me to encourage anyone to crossdress.;):battingeyelashes::happy:

Charleen
08-04-2007, 07:39 AM
We cross the bridges when we come to them. Glad you made it over!