PDA

View Full Version : What do You Think? (taking SO's daughter's slips)

Linda Anne
08-04-2007, 10:49 AM
I am 55 and my girlfriend is 47. I am a crossdresser and she approves. She also has a 21 year old daughter.
I often sleep in my own black slip, which is knee length. My girlfriend does not own a slip. Once, when my slip was in the wash, I asked my girlfriend if her daughter had a slip I could wear. She said her daughter didn't wear the kind of clothes that she would need a slip with. Well, when everyone was out of the house except myself, I went into her daughter's room and checked out her underwear drawer. I found she had 3 slips, 2 black and 1 white.
I proceeded to try them all on :heehee: Though she is a small and I am a medium, they all fit very well. I then took her short black slip and snuck it into my drawer. However, even though this slip looks exactly like mine, lace trim on the hem, it is also much shorter than mine. It is a 16", and mine is a 20".
I have slept with it on now for over a week. Question: Do you think my girlfriend knows I am wearing her daughter's slip, or do you think she doesn't notice?

Sharon
08-04-2007, 10:55 AM
You are so wrong in so many ways, that I have no idea where to start.

Julogden
08-04-2007, 10:56 AM
Hi Linda,

I suspect that she doesn't notice, as my feeling is that she considers her daughter's stuff off-limits to you, at least that would be my reading of her telling you that her daughter doesn't wear the types of clothes that you need a slip for.

In my opinion, you're probably asking for really big trouble in getting into and wearing her daughter's stuff. Get your own stuff, and stick with wearing that, or if your girlfriend gives you the OK to wear her stuff, then that's OK too, of course, but if I were you, I'd stay well away from her daughter's clothes.:2c:

Carol

Marla S
08-04-2007, 10:58 AM
:thumbsdn:
I think you should buy your own clothes and not check out drawers of others and 'lend' clothes without asking.

Yes, a lot of us, including myself, did similar things in the past, but that doesn't make it better. Nothing to be proud of.

Sandra
08-04-2007, 10:58 AM
Whether your girlfriend knows you've been wearing her daughters slip or not what you've done is wrong. Go buy your own slips

SallyStone
08-04-2007, 11:02 AM
Linda Anne,

I have to side with Sharon on this one. You are wrong to search someone elses room. Crossdressing nor anything else gives you the right to wear articles of someone elses clothing without first getting permission to borrow them. You'd better hope your girlfriend doesn't know what you've done.

Wendy me
08-04-2007, 11:06 AM
your so wrong ....... and me too for not deleting this b.s. junk..........

Daintre
08-04-2007, 11:09 AM
Sorry mate, but this so totally wrong, it shows no respect for the girlfriend's daughter's privacy. Is there a reason you can't get your own slips to wear. I think it would be best if you replaced the slip and stayed out of the person's drawers.

Jenny Beth
08-04-2007, 11:22 AM
Well since you asked what we think you've received some pretty good answers...wrong, all wrong! I think you are old enough to know better.

TxKimberly
08-04-2007, 11:24 AM
Be a big boy, or big girl - go buy your own. There is no way to sugar coat it - you are stealing. You are stealing from your girlfiends daughter and you are betraying your girlfriends trust. Get it cleaned, give it back, and go get your own.
When we were young (like teen and under) this might be understood - not right, not justified, but at least understood. At your age there is no excuse.

Jill
08-04-2007, 11:50 AM
I would imagine that you are getting a big kick out of wearing something that belongs to someone so much younger then you but I agree with everyone else. Stay out of her drawers and closet, period. What you've done is wrong.

Tina Dixon
08-04-2007, 11:58 AM
:heehee:Your so naughty, you got every one p**sed at you:eek:

AmberDay
08-04-2007, 12:07 PM
:thumbsdn:
Yes, a lot of us, including myself, did similar things in the past, but that doesn't make it better. Nothing to be proud of.

Agree, I don't feel bad about going through my mom's and sisters things when I was 12-15, because I was young, no other access to femme clothes. After I got a paycheck I buy my own. My daughters are only 5 and 2, but I can't see myself going through their things and trying them on when they are older.

Although I confess that my mother in law had a bag of lingerie that she was DONTATING to Goodwill and asked if I could drop it off for her, I did pick out a few things that I liked. I felt bad about even doing that and ended up donating them the next trip.

Amber

Laney GG
08-04-2007, 12:34 PM
I agree. When I found out about my husband wearing some of my clothes, even some I was donating, I was completely horrified. I don't know why, but it drove me over the edge! :Angry3: If I wanted him to wear my clothes, I'd offer or give them to him. If you do NOT have permission, then DO NOT TOUCH!! This could cause a lot of problems, especially involving someone's daughter.

kay_jessica
08-04-2007, 12:40 PM
You are out of order hun. I'll be frank, it is behavior like that that gives TVs a bad name. Next thing you'll be doing is checking out your neighbor's laundry line.... Get it clean and put it back and hope to heaven she has not noticed, then have the guts to go get your own.

Just my two pennies worth.

Kay

janet1234
08-04-2007, 01:55 PM
Grow up buddy.

angelfire
08-04-2007, 02:00 PM
Although I confess that my mother in law had a bag of lingerie that she was DONTATING to Goodwill and asked if I could drop it off for her, I did pick out a few things that I liked. I felt bad about even doing that and ended up donating them the next trip.

I never borrowed from anyone, but if something was going in the garbage, or being donated, I took the liberty of taking a few things from it. I don't view that as the same at all as taking it from someone's drawer. I mean, they don't want it anymore, so they are throwing it out/giving it away, so why not?

But I agree with pretty much everyone else. Even if your girlfriend said it was okay to wear her daughter's slips, her daughter is an adult, and it is her choice. Either way you look at it, you are way out of line in doing that. I agree with everyone else, go buy your own, wash that one and put it back. Other people's stuff is off limits.

Mary Morgan
08-04-2007, 02:33 PM
Bad Linda Anne, Bad. Go to Jail , go directly to Jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200.00. I think you need to try to put things back where they were.

Lora Olivia
08-04-2007, 02:37 PM
Bad girl:(

TeriAnn
08-04-2007, 02:46 PM
all I want to say is EWWWWW! Put it back...clean

Amanda Shaft
08-04-2007, 02:59 PM
What on earth do you think you're doing? Just have a small think about the only outcome from this silly action: a complete breakdown of trust and goobye girlfriend! Sort it out honey!
Amanda

Holly
08-04-2007, 03:08 PM
I think you're not thinking. :(

Deborah Jane
08-04-2007, 03:08 PM
I agree with everyone else here! NO! GO BUY YOUR OWN STUFF Its totally different when your,re a kid! You are old enough to know better!!!!

Jennilouise
08-04-2007, 03:18 PM
WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! How would like if someone did that to you. ask first if they say yes then fine but if they say no then stay away.

hunny67
08-04-2007, 03:24 PM
Thats a awful thing to do, you wouldnt like if she went through your stuff & stole something.

Hunny67

Sweet Jane
08-04-2007, 03:30 PM
its theft

Tamara Croft
08-04-2007, 04:00 PM
I am 55Yeah, 55 eh? and acting like a :censor: 5 year old with no damn respect for anyone... grow up!!!!!

I went into her daughter's room and checked out her underwear drawer. I found she had 3 slips, 2 black and 1 white.
I proceeded to try them all on :heehee?WOW... you really are the lowest of the low. Not only going through her things, you tried them on... I hope she finds out and kicks your sorry lame ass.... you are just a :loser: .... yeah I'm mad.. can you tell???? :troll:

:thumbsdn::thumbsdn::thumbsdn::thumbsdn::thumbsdn:

<edit> Damn you're British too, now I'm even more ashamed that you're in my country... :Pfft:

<edit2> oh and do you even know how old you really are??? 55 or 47 like in your profile.... gawd.....

Sheila
08-04-2007, 04:18 PM
You are so wrong in so many ways, that I have no idea where to start.:iagree:

and 51578 that you would dare to even think about invading your girlfiends Daughters privacy ............... trust me if you were anything to do with me you would be long long gone for that:Angry3::Angry3:

CrossdressinGoth
08-04-2007, 04:46 PM
Im not siding with him, but think about it, at a younger age, most of us have snuck someone and tried on stuff and taken them too, but thats the key thing, "younger age". At the age of 55 I would hope one would have their mind figured out on whats right and whats wrong, especially something like that. If she knows or doesnt know, it doesnt matter, its just plain wrong. I would hope that you have some manners, wash them, put them back, and tell her yourself that you snuck in her room, tried it on, slept in them, and tell her you are sorry for it. Lack of respect for ones property. I would never go to my s/o's sisters bedroom and sneak anything out of there and she has some hot numbers that I would love to have. Simply if you like something like that, why not just buy your own? Just my opinion

Toyah
08-04-2007, 04:46 PM
I dont think you should even ask the question that is just so dispicable I am lost for words:thumbsdn:

Shelly Preston
08-04-2007, 05:08 PM
Lets see where do i start

invasion of privacy Wrong :mad:

Deceit Wrong :mad:

Violating her personal space Wrong :mad:

Not considering the consequences Wrong :mad:

How you should and will feel if either of them find out Very wrong :mad:

so go buy your own tommorrow and just pray you dont get found out :mad:

celtic.blue.eyes
08-04-2007, 05:36 PM
Everyone replying here is right on target. So here's my 2 cents worth ---- You're living under the same roof with 2 ladies that trust you. Not only have you violated that trust, but you continue to do so, and without any problem with it. You don't deserve to share the same roof with anyone. I'm glad I don't know you, and that you don't live near me.:2c:

jasmim101
08-04-2007, 05:49 PM
if your embarrased to shop for items, order from a catalogu:oe

Tamara Croft
08-04-2007, 06:10 PM
if your embarrased to shop for items, order from a catalogu:oeDid you even read the first post?? He isn't embarrased, he already has his own stuff, he just went through the daughters things because she said she didn't have any slips... if my Tam did that to my daughters things, she'd be out the bloody door.... I say again :loser:

jasmim101
08-04-2007, 06:16 PM
sorry i didnt read it properly, but have now

BarbaraTalbot
08-04-2007, 06:47 PM
There is a voyeuristic aspect to this. I get going through someone else's intimates, its a thrill. Its also WRONG. I am not being 'judgmental' I have some experience here and sought professional help. One of my fears at 30 and sitting in groups of others with similar issues was I didn't want to be 50 and still having urges like that.

There is also an incestuous angle here. You are living with this girls mother. There is a presumption of propriety in ones interactions with her offspring that you will in NO way be sexual in anyway with them.

This daughter is obviously a grown woman. Forgetting that this is your girlfriends daughter, it is you wearing ANOTHER WOMAN"S clothes for a thrill. Even if she is not totally skeeved at the thought of you in her daughters stuff, any appearance of having a sexual interest in a a woman 1/2 your girlfriends age is going to wound her.

If this was a roommate or child, or even a house guest's room of any gender you are wrong to invade their room and privacy before you even laid a hand on the panty drawer.

Fondling the finery is wrong taking them is theft.

Well, when everyone was out of the house except myself, I went into her daughter's room and checked out her underwear drawer.

I then took her short black slip and snuck it into my drawer.

This is called guilty knowledge. Under McNaughton you knew what you were doing was wrong.

Any rationalization you are using to let yourself do this is silly.

~you have a black slip. It is a few inches different.

I proceeded to try them all on . Though she is a small and I am a medium, they all fit very well.

~Despite the fact that you are larger you were willing to risk stretching the elastic, ripping a seam, all for a cheap thrill.

Once, when my slip was in the wash....I have slept with it on now for over a week.

~One, when I need something fast, hand wash, spin cycle, dryer. on my body in 10 minutes. Two, you've worn it a week, hygene is apparently not your first priority.

~you have a supportive SO. If you are too nervous to buy your own shorter slip, obviously she would.

~it can't be money, I don't care how poor you are, a thrift store slip can give you all the voyeuristic, gee this was worn previously by some girl feel without resorting to incestuous panty raids.

battybattybats
08-04-2007, 06:53 PM
I am glad to see that so many here have stated so clearly what is wrong with going through others clothes, wearing them, stealing them etc.

Yes it is true that most CDs do so early on when they discover CDing but those who think on lines of even the simplist moral and ethical reasoning quickly stop doing so and endeavor to get their own things.

Considering previous threads I've been on here in the past where people seemed to think it ok for wives to wear their husbands (or husbands their wives) panties without or against their permission or throwing their femme clothes away (as revenge or otherwise), I'm glad to see that there is no such justifications of this wrong and unethical action by someone who should (in theory) know better here.

But let us not throw about invectives and vitriol. This person clearly needs guidance not judgement.

Remember psychopaths are people too, it is not their fault they are psychopaths, they didn't choose to be psychopaths, psychopaths are not evil people they just lack the capacity to recognise other peoples worth as equal to their own and lack intuitive empathy. A large portion of people in management positions are psychopaths (refferred to sometimes as powerpaths). Some people are born psychopaths, many become that way after a concussion.

Now I'm not saying this person is definately a psychopath (though there are a massive number out there so they could be) but for whatever reason they have failed to understand why and how their actions are wrong they merely need guidance to see that. Even if someone lacks intuitive empathy any but the most dogmatic or seriously brain damaged have the capacity to gain an intellectual understanding of empathy.

Nothing will be gained by hostillity towards people who need to learn ethical behaviour but with clear guidance and precise explanation as to what makes something right or wrong (which many of the posts here do nicely) people can learn.

Tamara Croft
08-04-2007, 06:58 PM
Nothing will be gained by hostillity towards people who need to learn ethical behaviour but with clear guidance and precise explanation as to what makes something right or wrong (which many of the posts here do nicely) people can learn.Oh puh-lease... always with the psycho babble..... and you can get a clue too.... this person doesn't need guidance, he needs locking up... going through his STEP DAUGHTERS clothes and TRYING THEM ON... does NOT deserve guidance... fgs... sometimes I wonder where you get your ideas from batty, cus really... they are really batty :rolleyes:

Kate Simmons
08-04-2007, 07:09 PM
HMMM--Seems to be more than one "slip up" going on here, no?

Shelly Preston
08-04-2007, 07:12 PM
Nothing will be gained by hostillity towards people who need to learn ethical behaviour but with clear guidance and precise explanation as to what makes something right or wrong (which many of the posts here do nicely) people can learn.

How much guidance do you need to know right from wrong

Its not even close to being debatable

Daintre
08-04-2007, 07:20 PM
Sal, did you think you could slip that comment by us..tut tut girl you are slipping....:lol2:...now where was that corner

Tamara Croft
08-04-2007, 07:22 PM
HMMM--Seems to be more than one "slip up" going on here, no?:slap: Salandra!!!!

Alpaula
08-04-2007, 07:59 PM
I am 55 and my girlfriend is 47. I am a crossdresser and she approves. She also has a 21 year old daughter.
I often sleep in my own black slip, which is knee length. My girlfriend does not own a slip. Once, when my slip was in the wash, I asked my girlfriend if her daughter had a slip I could wear. She said her daughter didn't wear the kind of clothes that she would need a slip with. Well, when everyone was out of the house except myself, I went into her daughter's room and checked out her underwear drawer. I found she had 3 slips, 2 black and 1 white.
I proceeded to try them all on :heehee: Though she is a small and I am a medium, they all fit very well. I then took her short black slip and snuck it into my drawer. However, even though this slip looks exactly like mine, lace trim on the hem, it is also much shorter than mine. It is a 16", and mine is a 20".
I have slept with it on now for over a week. Question: Do you think my girlfriend knows I am wearing her daughter's slip, or do you think she doesn't notice?
Bad move u shouldn't have gone into property its a violation of her privacy. Put it back and go get your own:404:

sarah378619
08-04-2007, 09:01 PM
It is not worth the heart ache. Buy your own, if your are feeling it is wrong trust your concience, wash it and put it back.
Sarah

Jenny Beth
08-04-2007, 09:18 PM
I thought this thread had been closed, anyways it seems we're flogging a dead horse, whoever wrote it hasn't been back and likely never will.

Angie G
08-04-2007, 09:24 PM
Well that just wrong hun if you asked her daughter for it fine but not just taking it :hugs:
Angie

Jenny England
08-04-2007, 09:47 PM
Very wrong, i also think you've ended your relationship, if she finds out its missing before you return it then shes going to ask her mom if shes had it. Then well her mom will probably hurt you.

spandexgirl188
08-04-2007, 10:08 PM
I agree with everyone here. I dont wear slips at all, but going into someone's underwear drawer is a big no, no. Especially when it comes to intimate things. Imagine what the consequences would be if she found out.

Sheri 4242
08-04-2007, 10:42 PM
You are dealing with a very sharp, double-edged sword!!!

No, I don't think your gf has found out b/c if she had you'd most likely know about it -- and in a very unpleasant way!!!

That said, if I was your gf and found out that you were trying on my daughter's clothes, I'd have to think the word "perverse" would enter into the ensuing conversation!!! (And, it wasn't just trying on one to see if it fit, which would have been wrong, it was trying ALL of them on which makes me think you may have been getting a cheap thrill out of doing so!!!! Then wearing it in front of your gf (and continuing to do so more than once, even though that first time is without justification) was probably a bit of thrill-seeking, too!!!)

So, you figure it out: invasion of privacy . . . attachment of your CDing with your gf's daughter's clothes . . . theft . . . continued perpetuation of your wrongdoing . . . :thumbsdn:

Linda C
08-04-2007, 11:40 PM
I know that there are lines we have all crossed to get here - but that is bad dude - you need to rethink your methods and get a life - don't infect the innocent with your - dare I say - perversions! :mad:

jasmim101
08-05-2007, 12:38 AM
so so wrong, go and buy your own..:o

Carin
08-05-2007, 04:00 AM
You have a problem with boundaries - BIG TIME.

To answer your question
I am 55 and my girlfriend is 47. ... Do you think my girlfriend knows I am wearing her daughter's slip, or do you think she doesn't notice?
She is still with you isn't she, so no she probably has not noticed.

Speaking as a parent, When you go messing with someone's child, - and you are messing with her head if this comes out - you are playing with life and death.:thumbsdn:

scarlet
08-05-2007, 04:31 AM
What I cant understand Is your old enough to know better. looking at your newness here are you just throwing this out to rile folks up If so it worked . But its not the best way to get to know people here. Just my:2c::Angry3:

Wendy me
08-05-2007, 04:43 AM
OK let's cover this your wrong and i closing this thread ...... what a waste 3 pages of replays ...... this is done........