PDA

View Full Version : did you play basketball???

Kaitlyn Michele
08-04-2007, 03:40 PM
LOL

so i am at macy's.....dressed very casually, jeans, flats, cute top, i'll try to post the pics later

i'm holding up a blouse and a saleswoman comes up to me and she is about 4 10 inches...literally...

she looks up and says...wow you are tall!!!!!! just like that...and i said,....yes lucky me....i'm 6'2......my voice is not a dead giveaway voice by the way.....

i was lucky because this woman totally chatted me up and asked me if i ever played basketball, asked if i dated guys smaller than me...i said yes and she asked if that felt weird...

20 minutes we talked and she had no clue..she checked me out and said nite....

then later i'm in the panty hose aisle and an older african american ...comes up to me and says ....baby...can you read these sizes for me .....i can't hardly see....LOL>.... i told her the sizes and told her she had picked shimmer panty hose and she laughed and said no no ...and i had to go over with her and pick out her size in the other aisle....

so that's all i wanted to say...for that half hour i was really the girl i always want to be.....even if one of my new friends was practically blind!!! i'll take what i can get...:heehee:

pictures coming..hopefully

Mary Morgan
08-04-2007, 04:06 PM
OMG, So that explains it. I played Basketball too. Now I can explain this whole thing to my wife. Just kidding. I'm glad you had a good time.

Toyah
08-04-2007, 05:19 PM
Ok one does not really count but that for me is perfect passing something I will never do but qudos to you

DianaGomez
08-04-2007, 11:19 PM
When I read your title, I thought there was some new study linking Basketball to CDing! And yes, I did play basketball!!!

jessbcuzz
08-04-2007, 11:23 PM
That is a lot better than being asked if you played football! That would be quite embarrassing.

Dita_B
08-05-2007, 05:17 AM
Congratulations Michele, you just did it.

IMHO passing in public is one of the greatest thrills of cross dressing. The ultimate goal... You must feel soooo good about that and it gives a great boost to your self esteem. Good for you.

Keep up the good work!

:love:Dita.

Jere Oneil
08-05-2007, 08:19 AM
Congratulations. At first I thought this was going to be about how many were basketball players. I was never very good at it, because I played basketball just like I played football. I tended to run over people and knock them down. (linebacker/fullback in high school)

Daphne Renee
08-06-2007, 09:15 AM
glad you had a good time. I did play basketball when I was younger. I was never in any danger of turing pro. :) I did have fun doing it though.

uknowhoo
08-06-2007, 09:33 AM
:yrtw::yrtw::yrtw:

OMG, you musta been on :c9:

congrats, girlfriend!

:clap:

tracigirl_tv
08-06-2007, 09:45 AM
Michele, you totally rock girl! :)