PDA

View Full Version : if u could be...

christine marie
03-15-2005, 01:36 PM
if u could be any"real girl" who would it be? and why.list yer top 3 .they can be alive or passed away,famous or not. for me:
!)my best friend since age 7,her name...christine marie(yes,thats where i adopted my name from). why? stunning.she's greek so she's naturally olived skinned.BEAuTiFuL smile,electric green eyes,perfect body. uh,if she only knew...
2) britney spears.why not?(then i'd pay paris hilton to come to my place and abuse me! ;>) )
3) tina louise(remember ginger from gilligan's island)?tall,redhead,beautiful eyes and a very,very sexy mouth,ooh my!

have fun girls
luv christine marie

wendy
03-15-2005, 01:43 PM
In no particular order :

- Rachael Ray (food network, host of $40 a day), I think she loooks absolutely fabulous, her brown hair looks amazingly soft on tv. She dresses simple yet fashionable.

- The two hosts from The Shopping Bags, Kristina Matisek and Anna Wallner. Both are sharp dressers and have fabulous bodies.

- Julie Chen, host of Big Brother. Even though I find her a tad on the skinny side, she wears really nice clothes and has amazing hair.

There are others that I'd like to list : Sandra Bullock, Monica Potter, Jenna Jameson (hey, you gotta feel '****ty' sometime' ;) ;) )

christine marie
03-15-2005, 01:58 PM
rachel ray... very nice choice. u have,well,let's say..."great taste"
luv christine marie

Dominique Melt
03-15-2005, 02:19 PM
Aw geez Louise! I was gonna post the same thread topic. I guess great minds think alike ...

OKAY:

#1 Siouxsie Sioux -- Lead singer of the Banshees, a Brit goth band from the 80s. She is drop dead gorgeous.

#2 Christina Applegate -- The blonde bombshell/bimbo who plays Kelly on "Married, With Children.

#3 Danielle Fishel -- Perky little cutie who plays Topanga on Disney Channel's "Boy Meets World."

donnie123abc1
03-15-2005, 02:32 PM
Something to ponder......like the little wooden puppet that wanted to be a "real boy" because he thought that his father would love him more.

To answer this question I would have to ask myself " Dawn Marrie, do you like who you are today?" I would answer " Yes, Self, I like who I am today. I'm not perfect but thats ok because I realize that and except who I really am as a person."

I do have to agree that perhaps being born female would have had a huge effect on my past life. But I wouldn't change a thing because all of those years and experiences have helped to mold and build the kind of person that I am today. To change anything would have changed the outcome. And the outcome is ME.

Dawn Marrie (Thats Who I Be !)

Richelle
03-15-2005, 03:05 PM
I agree with Dawn. I do not want to be any person but myself.

Richelle

Something to ponder......like the little wooden puppet that wanted to be a "real boy" because he thought that his father would love him more.

To answer this question I would have to ask myself " Dawn Marrie, do you like who you are today?" I would answer " Yes, Self, I like who I am today. I'm not perfect but thats ok because I realize that and except who I really am as a person."

I do have to agree that perhaps being born female would have had a huge effect on my past life. But I wouldn't change a thing because all of those years and experiences have helped to mold and build the kind of person that I am today. To change anything would have changed the outcome. And the outcome is ME.

donnie123abc1
03-15-2005, 03:22 PM
Way to go, Richelle !!!!! Just be who you are ! Thats the only path we can take. Thats the path less taken. It has more twists and turns in it but the destination is worth it!!!

But now that we're talking FANTASY here. Nobody has to twist my arm. I'll admit it......ZENA, THE WARRIOR PRINCESS !!!!

Lucy1cd
03-15-2005, 03:29 PM
If I had a fairy tail choice of who I would be I would be the most feminine woman in the world. However I dont so I will just be plain old me and suffer with the knowledge that I will never a woman just a make believe one that longs desperately to be one.

Once I hear a saying that really struck home with me and my little bubble brain and that was, Life is what you make it if you don't make then thats life.

Its so true. :confused:

Dominique Melt
03-15-2005, 04:10 PM
I too agree with Donnie and Richelle, now more than ever.

I suppose the theme could be modified to ask "if you could, for 24 hours be ..."

Amelie
03-15-2005, 06:31 PM
I would definitely change if I could.

The three I like.

Christina Amphlett-Singer of the band Divinyls, She is very beautiful and also has a rough edge to her.

Lily Munster-Why?? Her look is so fabulous, she lives her life totally goth.

Lenore, the cute little dead girl- I know she is just a comic, but I still would like to be her.

You can see Lenore at this link:

http://www.nightrose.com/lenore.htm

Amelie

christine marie
03-15-2005, 07:55 PM
yes, i agree,if u could be...for 24hrs. thank u
luv christine marie

Tonia
03-15-2005, 08:11 PM

The three I like.

Christina Amphlett-Singer of the band Divinyls, She is very beautiful and also has a rough edge to her.

Lenore, the cute little dead girl- I know she is just a comic, but I still would like to be her.

Ameliehttp://www.munsters.com/images/yvonnedecarlo1.jpg
I can see that Amelie you kinda remind me of her.
Tonia

Tonia
03-15-2005, 08:12 PM
http://www.munsters.com/images/yvonnedecarlo1.jpg
I can see that Amelie you kinda remind me of her.
Toniahttp://www.munsters.com/images/lilly2.jpg

http://www.munsters.com/images/lily.jpg

Lilly agian....

Tonia.............

Jen_TGCD
03-15-2005, 08:38 PM
Okay... fantasy time!!!

Bonnie Raitt... love how she can make that guitar sing the Blue's!!!

I'd also like to be the Indigo Girls... they have gotten sooooooo good!!!

Dolly Pardon... don't ask! Okay... you can ask but I may or may not tell! :p

Or maybe...

Tina Turner... after she left that jerk of a husband!!! You know... the spiky-haired version!

One of the Andrew's Sisters... loved their outfits and hair styles!

Prince! I know he's not a girl but he sure did have some nice outfits... doesn't sing too bad either!!!

Gwen Verden... nice lady!!!

Charro! Another great guitarist!!! Coochie! Coochie!!!

Ya... well!!! Maybe the next lifetime I can come back as a female singer/song writer! :D

Priscilla1018
03-15-2005, 08:46 PM
WOW AmelieThe little dead girl is so cool.Reminds me a lot of Charles Adams work which I love.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Dominique Melt
03-15-2005, 09:27 PM
Then, there is the realm of animated characters, like Lena Inverse, teenage sorceress

Vanessa kitty
03-15-2005, 09:41 PM
mmm let me see

Christina Aguilerra:nice body and a real **** lol

Catwoman: growwww thats my style

Britney spears : i have to admit it she is hot

Alicia Keys: nice awesome Body and she is cute as(i wish)

sunita_rao
03-15-2005, 10:59 PM
ashwariya rai- bollywood star

angleina jolie

:heart thump: :heart thump: :D

Fallen Angel
03-16-2005, 12:13 AM
i would like to be yavonne de"carlo she was a beuatifull actrice in the forties and fifties i think what appealed to me most about her was her faciel features xxxxxxxx

JanineSoCal
03-16-2005, 12:26 AM
Christine Marie,

A number of replies to your thread took a serious tone of "I don't want to be anyone but me". I think it interesting the diversity of responses on this Forum. That is what makes it enjoyable, and unpredictable.

I guess my sense of self is not nearly so healthy as some of the others in our community as I have fantasized and thought of being my same inner self in the body of a beautiful woman. The top three for me would be:

Jaclyn Smith Beautiful and graceful, has retained her beauty well into mid-life (I also like her name brand pantyhose)
http://jaclynsmith.webcindario.com/photogallery/photo29.html

Elisha Cuthtbert Currently on TV series 24, A stunning beauty in her prime
http://www.cyberturf.com/cuthbert/kids.jpg

Jaquelin B from high school and worked with her at a grocery store.
Still the most beautiful and sweet female I have ever seen.

XO,

Janine

MarieTS
03-16-2005, 03:19 AM
Well, Christine Marie there are several I'd be happy to be; here are a few...

Catherine Zita Jones for her sultry sophistication
Michelle Pheiffer for her stunning beauty and charisma
Sandra Bullock for her credibility as the "girl next door"
Rudi Bahktiar for her glamour and poise
Cameron Diaz for her pysique and uplifting personality
Tina Fey for her cuteness and wit
Meg Ryan for being both pretty and plausible

Oh My God... I'm drawing a blank on the name of one the best.... for her gorgeous looks and melodic voice, a tall country and western vocalist from Canada, now living in Switzerland ???

Anyway--- wouldn't you love to be ALL of them?!?!?!

Jealous Marie (smile)

trisha maiden
03-16-2005, 03:31 AM
Hi Hun!

I Love that new avatar! Oh if I could be any woman or look like them? It would be Hunter Tylo, she was on the Bold and The Beautiful. I think she is the most beautiful woman in the world! #2 Nikki I'm sure her last name she was on the Price is Right. #3 There is this girl in Fredericks of Hollywood that I wouldn't mine looking like either.

Love

Trisha

donnie123abc1
03-16-2005, 03:39 AM
MMEEEEEOOOWWWW!!!! Vanessa Kitty, keep on purring!!!!

Its 2:39 AM central time. Its late and I getting silly! But thats allowed.

sarah
03-16-2005, 05:46 AM
Mmmmm,let me see firstly maddona because if iwas a girl i would love her ourageous attitude .second choice (not in ant order ) Hayley mills in her younger years just for the sissy girl look.and thirdly Cher just to get older and look better every day...my god what a combination those three would make..

wendy
03-16-2005, 12:23 PM
rachel ray... very nice choice. u have,well,let's say..."great taste"
luv christine marie
If I ever have the chance, I always watch $40 a day or her other cooking show. I never pay attention to her cooking or spending tips, I just spend the half hour admiring her beauty.

ambercd
03-16-2005, 10:31 PM
My two favorite ladies to be would be Tina Louise or Catherine Deneuve but as long as we are pretending, why not both of them...hmmm.

christine marie
03-16-2005, 10:43 PM
such a great response from all u girls. a very wide variety of choices and all great. i am familiar w/ all u girls choices.. i very much respect those of u who said they wouldnt want to be anybody else,but themselves. i too wouldnt change me for a million bucks( iam having way too much fun as me) . i was later in the list redirected to ask"if u could be ...for 24hrs". that's wut i originally shoulda Asked,. so my"panties" off 2 u all.
luv christine marie

MarieTS
03-17-2005, 01:49 AM
This is in response to my previous Reply...
Ah, I just remembered the vocalist's name.... Shania Twain.
How could I have forgotten. Anyway, Christina, that rounds out my list of eligible femmes whose bodies and spirits I'd be willing to assume.

JanineSoCal
03-17-2005, 02:03 AM
...my sincere apologies for content that some readers took issue with. Another member of this forum very kindly sent a PM and pointed out the tone of my first reply had some critical content. I don't really want to draw attention to this for those that did not read or take offense, but this person mentioned a number of people were offended by a remark made.

I am new to this forum and desire to build relationships, get to be known, and contribute positively to the community. Please accept my apologies as here was my answer to the PM that pointed out my insensitive remark:

Your PM was probably generated from a reply where I remarked that some people took a serious tone to what I thought was a fun, harmless thread (if that is not it, then maybe let me know). After I send it, I realized that the tone was not what I intended, and sounded critical. I also used sarcasm. This was needless in my reply and I regretted it the second I sent and realized how it came across.

Thanks for pointing this out to me through the quote.

Janine

sidney_girl
03-18-2005, 06:40 PM
Okay, here they are (not necessarily in order):

(1) Jennifer Garner (star of the TV series, "Alias") -- Have you seen all the sexy disguises she gets to wear in her role as an undercover agent for a U.S. Govt. black-ops organization?

(2) Mandy Moore (pop star, actress) -- Beautiful, sweet, feminine voice. And always looks good in whatever she wears.

(3) Hilary Duff (teen actress, pop star) -- So cute! So young!

Wenda
03-18-2005, 07:57 PM

The three I like.

AmelieLily Munster! You are 2 cool, babe! wenda. you are right, she is, like the original goth, and pretty damned hot. wenda.

Wenda
03-18-2005, 08:10 PM
Well, Christine Marie there are several I'd be happy to be; here are a few...

Catherine Zita Jones for her sultry sophistication
Michelle Pheiffer for her stunning beauty and charisma
Sandra Bullock for her credibility as the "girl next door"
Rudi Bahktiar for her glamour and poise
Cameron Diaz for her pysique and uplifting personality
Tina Fey for her cuteness and wit
Meg Ryan for being both pretty and plausible

Oh My God... I'm drawing a blank on the name of one the best.... for her gorgeous looks and melodic voice, a tall country and western vocalist from Canada, now living in Switzerland ???

Anyway--- wouldn't you love to be ALL of them?!?!?!

Jealous Marie (smile)That would be Shania Twain. A marvellous survivor person from Timmons Ontario whose parents perished in a car accident when she was in her late teens. Played in bars when she was too young. Serously nice person. Too nice for me. I would be Terri Clarke, a current Canadian Country singer who has not had an easy life, but looks absolutely great, sings what she believes and says what she thinks. Drinks beer. Tina Turner, wow. if I were somewhat black and had incredible legs and could sing...ok...Dolly Parton...pretty, rose from a humble background, Sorry I don't think they make breastforms that size... oh, right, if I could be... I would still be Terri Clarke. wenda.

Melissa A.
03-18-2005, 09:02 PM
Also Sandra bullock. Kirstey Allie, thin or fat. I'd wanna be cute, but funny, too.

P.S. I know Rachel Rae's Dad from a bar in my town, although I've never met her.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Sweet Susan
03-18-2005, 09:15 PM
This is tough, as I agree with a few of the others, in that I'd rather just be myself, but looking at it from a different vantage, that is, who would like to look like for a day, or something like that.................

Sigourney Weaver (particularly when she became the vamp in Ghostbusters)

Rupaul: mainly cuz (s)he is just sooooooo sexy, and has lived according to her book, a very sexy life

Donna Reed: cuz she is sooooooo sexy and plain Jane at the same time.

brandi
03-18-2005, 09:27 PM
Wow, so many choices....

my number one would have to Sarah Michelle Geller from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Number 2 would be Hillary Duff.

Number 3 would Shania Twain.
Of course Michelle Pfeiffer, Sandra Bullock, and Faith Hill would be good choices as well....

Brandi

Virginia
03-18-2005, 09:41 PM
Marylin Monroe
Elizabeth Taylor
that Clinton woman (uh Senator from NY)