PDA

View Full Version : Shopping With Girl From Work

Girly Sara
08-05-2007, 09:07 AM
Hey girls n boys!

Got some exciting news! You may or may not have read my threads these past few months regarding acceptance from fellow work colleagues (99% girls in office) Well firstly, i've come out to more and more girls at work and all that know have been fine and seen my Sara pix. To say i'm lucky is an understatement!

To add to the good news, a girl from work has asked me about going girly shopping together! WOOHOO!!! How great, huh? She's 21 and gorgeous! Obviously i've accepted the invitation. I've also told my girlfriend, Michelle about the girl and she's fine about the trip (although she wants to join us! lol) More the merrier is what i say! The only downer is that i don't feel confident enough to go shopping enfemme with a work colleague....yet!!! I have been shopping to a large shopping mall over here in the UK (Bluewater in Kent) and it went extremely well! So why not go enfemme you all say? Well, it's not for me just yet but trust me, i'll still have fun.

Planning to go next weekend so i'll let you know how it goes! Anyone else had the good fortune of doing the same?

Speak soon!

Sara xxxx

Emma England
08-05-2007, 10:11 AM
That is great but I do not understand.

You have shopped enfemme on your own before?

If the other girls accept you, why are you shy about dressing?

When the girl asked about shopping, was she implying that you dress in drag or drab? To me, girly shopping means in drag!

You might have more fun as a girl!

Well, have a good time anyway!

Missy Anne
08-05-2007, 10:28 AM
Hi Sara,

What a nice thing to have happen to you. You must have impressed the ladies at work that you could be a great buddy and confidante.

I would ask and let her decide how you should dress the first time. No matter how she wants you to dress, if you go again it will ultimately end up with you shopping enfemme with several of them at once. What a deal!!!

Dressing for the first time out may distract both of you from the primary objective which is to show that you can be fun to take shopping. The word will get around.

Be sure and buy her lunch or a token gift (if your girlfriend approves, of course)

Best regards,

Missy Anne

Girly Sara
08-05-2007, 01:14 PM
Hey!

Thanks for your comments, girls!

That is great but I do not understand.

You have shopped enfemme on your own before?

If the other girls accept you, why are you shy about dressing?

When the girl asked about shopping, was she implying that you dress in drag or drab? To me, girly shopping means in drag!

You might have more fun as a girl!

Well, have a good time anyway!

Emma, yeah i shopped at Bluewater with my Michelle in March last year. It was scary at first but it ended up being a great afternoon/evening. However, because i haven't been shopping since, i guess you could say i've lost my bottle...for now at least!

The girl was implying that i dress as Sara but she was fine when i said i'd prefer to go as 'Alan' for now. She replied "You do what's comfortable for you. We'll still have fun!"

Thanks once again!

Sara xxx

Jill
08-05-2007, 01:27 PM
I went shopping with a friend once, we went to Dillards when they were having a huge sale, some items were 75% off. I was in drab and we moved through the vast store looking at rack after rack of adorable and sexy clothes using code. We talked as though we were shopping for her and we were picking out clothes for her when really we were picking out clothes for me. It was a blast, I loved every minute of it. Because I was with her and we were speaking in code, I was able to sort through all the racks with little inhibitions. It was a blast, I loved it.

Shelly Preston
08-05-2007, 01:40 PM
Hi Sara

I suggest you get plenty of rest you are about to go shopping with experts ;)

I am sure you will keep up but you wont want too miss anything :D

Have a great time in whichever mode of dress you choose :2c:

Girly Sara
08-05-2007, 01:40 PM
Hey Jill!

Glad to hear you had a great time shopping with your friend. Shame you had to speak in code but i'm glad it worked for you, hun.

Sara xxx

Girly Sara
08-05-2007, 01:42 PM
Hi Sara

I suggest you get plenty of rest you are about to go shopping with experts ;)

I am sure you will keep up but you wont want too miss anything :D

Have a great time in whichever mode of dress you choose :2c:

I don't know about plenty of rest...more like plenty of credit on the flexible friend! lol

Thanks 4 your best wishes, Shelly!

Sara xxx

Glenda58
08-05-2007, 01:42 PM
Sara go shopping en femme with them you will not be outed when shopping with GGs. Plus you will get tips on how to handle yourself as a girl. I love shopping with GGs they're much more open when out and you are dressed like them.

Girly Sara
08-05-2007, 01:45 PM
Sara go shopping en femme with them you will not be outed when shopping with GGs. Plus you will get tips on how to handle yourself as a girl. I love shopping with GGs they're much more open when out and you are dressed like them.

Thanks for your comments and advice, Glenda. It's true that you blend in more when out with a GG but i guess my confidence isn't as high that i'd wish it to be. I'm enjoying the ride though :happy:

Sara xxx

Rachell
08-05-2007, 01:52 PM
I just did a aftaernoon with my sister inlaw and her friends it was a blast and they didn't even now I was looking for myself. You on the other hand won't have a problem with that, dressed or not I am sure you will have a great time.
R. :D

Girly Sara
08-06-2007, 03:11 PM
Hey girls n boys!

Me and the GG at work have decided to do our shopping trip together at the end of the month further to an e-mail discussion at work today.

Anyway, i wanted to share a lovely e-mail the GG (Tracey) sent to me at work today. It's really heartwarming and gives hope to us all: It reads as follows:

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 06 August 2007 17:03
To: Alan Phillips
Subject: RE: Shopping

Yeah that sounds cool my little Sara! The end of the mth is much better then we both go shopping, we're both have money and we can both help each other out and give each other advice on clothes! U should come as Sara, it must be so horrible for u not being able to do what u wanna do and if I'm honest babe any decent person would support u cos at the end of day we all are what we are and what's meant to be is meant to be and I know I would love Sara, hopefully one day I'll get to meet her. I'm alway's here if u wanna talk and if u need to build ur confidence up I will try and help u in anyway I can x x x x

I'm very grateful that i have this support from Tracey and others at work! Makes my working day more enjoyable!

Sara xxx

angelfire
08-06-2007, 05:54 PM
Wow, thats great! Good to have a friend to go shopping with, who also sounds like a great person. Make sure you let us know how it goes. Details sister, details!

Colleentg
08-06-2007, 07:46 PM
I think that's the neatest thing and opportunity. My first time 'out' was a shopping trip to a nearby mall with a GG coworker. I was nervous, I didn't know how accepted I'd be or how convincing I looked, but SA's greeted us as 'girls' or 'ladies' and helped out a lot. My friend nudged me each time, proving to me how good I really looked. I have, since, gone out shopping many times with gg coworkers, from one job to another. My best gg friend has done it a lot, but also her 10 yr old daughter, who just had to help me find "cool" clothes!

AlysonCD
08-06-2007, 08:27 PM
I just have one question Sara. Is your company hiring by chance? lol In all seriousness, I hope you have a blast and I personally think just by looking at your avatar picture, that you'd have no problem passing. Oh, let us know what you get and post some piccies girl!

vivianann
08-07-2007, 01:25 AM
If I were you I would definately go as Sara, Tracy would like you to, the other GG's would help you with your makeup and, and it will be alot of fun

BarbaraTalbot
08-07-2007, 02:56 AM
So "man-up" and slide into a pair of comfortable pumps.

Girly Sara
08-07-2007, 05:28 PM
Thanks for your replies, girls! I'm really looking forward to going out shopping with Tracey and Michelle. Will be fun although a lil weird having a work colleague with me. Bless her, she's so down-to-earth and open-minded...just like my Michelle.

Will update you as soon as the trip takes place but as i say, i won't be going enfemme. One step at a time!

Sara xxx

sandrastackings
08-07-2007, 07:43 PM
Wow that is so cool....to be not only be accepted but she is also offering you encouragement...you are so lucy

Rhonda480
08-07-2007, 07:55 PM
what a dream come true....you lucky thing. Let us know how it goes!

Rachel Morley
08-07-2007, 09:10 PM
Anyone else had the good fortune of doing the same?
Yes, but not with work colleagues. I know you said you won't be going en femme (this time) but if there's one thing I love about crossdressing more than anything else, it's being dressed en femme whilst being with accepting GGs, doing girly things, and they treat you as if you really were a real woman, seemly making no allowances for you being crossdressed. :D

Claudia Zylindrias
08-07-2007, 09:18 PM
thats is fantastic I would love to go shopping with real GG beside my SO. What a blast.