PDA

View Full Version : Taking a break from CD

NatalieGirl
08-05-2007, 12:22 PM
I had a date with a very beautiful, voluptuous GG last night and I feel myself slipping back into a full male role. CDing isn't my current cup of tea.

But I know from past experience that I will resume CDing at some time in the future. This time, I'm not going to purge. If after a few weeks I still don't have any desire to dress I'm going to stash my wardrobe in a safe place.

In the mean time, I wish all you girls the best. Enjoy your femininity and revel in your style and beauty.

I will be back.

XOXOXO
Natalie

AmberTG
08-05-2007, 12:40 PM
We'll keep the light on for you!:happy:

Glenda58
08-05-2007, 12:42 PM
Good luck Natalie been there may be going there again. That one thing about CDing we still like women and fall into love with them. Just remember to tell her about you if it starts to get serious so she can make the choice of being with you. Because it will come out again it always does.

Sheri 4242
08-05-2007, 01:01 PM
But I know from past experience that I will resume CDing at some time in the future. This time, I'm not going to purge. If after a few weeks I still don't have any desire to dress I'm going to stash my wardrobe in a safe place.Natalie

Natalie,

If you find yourself getting "serious" about this GG, don't just stash your wardrobe in a safe place, tell her what's what, regardless of whether you have the then-current desire to dress or not!!! She has the right to make an informed decision about her life just as you do!!!

Sweet Jane
08-05-2007, 01:49 PM
Hi Natalie

when I first met my wife 26 odd years ago and fell in love, all my CD desires disappeared. I thought that I had put them all behind me, andit must have just been a phase I was going through. Of course there was no internet or no TG support in place to advise me otherwise, and believing that now my dressing days were over there was no need to discuss that "secret" with her. Of course I purged everything, including some poloroid photos of me as a teen dressed, which I still regret to this day. I would love to have some of my earlier photos now.

Then years later, as rapidly as the desire went, it came back........I don't know why, but it just did. I suppose what I am saying is, if you purge, then throw out the clothes, shoes and the like. They can be replaced, but store your irreplacibles like photos away safely, and for goodness sake if things look promising.......tell her that you have crossdressed. It might save you some of the anguish that I read in some posts here.

Lastly, good luck. I really do hope you will be very, very happy!!

Alex!
08-05-2007, 03:34 PM
I understand this feeling quite well. Sometimes, I don't dress for many years because of work or relationships. Crossdressing is just a hobby for me, and like all hobbies (I have many) sometimes I lose interest for a time. Also, crossdressing can be such a pain in the neck sometimes, I just assume throw Andrea in a box and leave her there for a bit...

Frankie-Dear
08-05-2007, 03:39 PM
I understand this feeling quite well. Sometimes, I don't dress for many years because of work or relationships. Crossdressing is just a hobby for me, and like all hobbies (I have many) sometimes I lose interest for a time. Also, crossdressing can be such a pain in the neck sometimes, I just assume throw Andrea in a box and leave her there for a bit...

I'm the same way, Andrea. It's a fun hobby, but not one that drives me. I've put everything away, for now. Eventually, I may get back into it, but... Either way, I'm still ME. :) :thumbsup:

Natalie, very best wishes to you and your new relationship. :)

Kitty Sue
08-05-2007, 05:05 PM
The nice thing about putting KS on a holiday is that I get to save money.:heehee:

Crissy Kay
08-05-2007, 07:21 PM
I think most of us here take a break from it every so often. I"v taken most of the summer off, but I have started to feel the need to dress once again. Good Luck with your new GF.

MsEva
08-05-2007, 08:03 PM
Wow, a lot of that going around the forum! I guess it is a hobby for me too. This weekend I have had the opportunity to dress 24/7. Don't get me wrong, it was a great time, but I took a couple of hours to do some outside work in the VA heat that was brutal by the way, in my shorts and tshirt and enjoyed that too. This evening after my golf plans fell through, I had to almost kick start myself to get pretty. I guess not having my DW here with me makes it sort of lonely.

Sorry to hijack this thread...so Natalie, I can certainly understand how you feel. Maybe someday you can share your femme side with this lucky woman.:2c:

michellebesweet
08-05-2007, 08:53 PM
Just be Happy..... Be the person you want to be....

angelfire
08-05-2007, 11:51 PM
I had practically the same thing happen when I was with my ex-girlfriend in December. I just felt no more urge to dress, thought I was 'cured'. The relationship didn't last very long (there was just no real feelings there on either side) so we parted as friends. A few months after, I started having the urges again. I guess somewhat fortunately, I didn't have that much when I purged, but I definitely had a skirt and pair of panties I wouldn't have minded still having.

valery
08-06-2007, 12:10 AM
... and playing with the same ideas, but the assurance that this fetish will allways be there makes me insane - if I can stand it? Or better tell the truth in the beginning? She's so sweet and I'm afraid to break it. Life's not fair.

uknowhoo
08-06-2007, 03:12 AM
Best wishes for you, and your new GGfriend, Natalie.

We'll look forward to seeing you if/when.

xoxo

Tammi

Angie G
08-06-2007, 04:39 AM
Natalie we will miss you and keep a light in the window for you hun if you don't find your way back good luck and have a good life :hugs:
Angie

flyne
08-06-2007, 06:11 AM
The important thing is to be happy. If this GG makes you "forget" crossdressing it´s because she really means something to you.

newtothelife
08-06-2007, 06:27 AM
Get that feeling to stopped for several years then started again just recently. So good luck to you whatever life brings you.

susie evans
08-06-2007, 11:47 PM
have fun see you when you get back :hugs:

susie

Dena
08-07-2007, 12:55 AM
I'm also taking a break from full dressing. I met and married a woman who's accepting, and have only been wearing lingerie for the last several years.