PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes You Pass Sometimes You Don't

Glenda58
08-05-2007, 12:34 PM
Late Sat. night I want some ice cream. So off to my favorite ice cream store no one was there and they where starting to clean up to close the store. Got my ice cream and paid for it and started out the door when I heard "Hi Jenny guess what just..... " by then the door close and I couldn't hear them. But as I got in my van I had to turn to look in the store and they were both looking at me smiling.

Then today after church I when shopping for groceries in the check out line one of the cashiers behind me said "Aren't you put together today how cute your outfit is and the shoes" Told her I was just coming from church. She said "You are cute so together." I thank her and left with a smile on my face.

Sometimes you leave them smiling sometimes you leave smiling.

AmberTG
08-05-2007, 12:37 PM
Hey, it looks good to me! Both outfits.

dskin
08-05-2007, 01:28 PM
So attractive and put together,nice,like so much your outfits:heehee:

Shelly Preston
08-05-2007, 01:32 PM
Cute is right

A very nice choice of outfits :)

Jodi
08-05-2007, 05:55 PM
Some people will always be much more observant than others. Also, many people are way too polite to say anything rotten.

In both pix, you look very presentable. Dressed for the occasion in each. Why the comments at the ice cream parlor? Who knows. Maybe the sweet young thing just didn't have enough to occupy her mind or it doesn't take much to occupy her mind.

Jodi

Kate Simmons
08-05-2007, 06:07 PM
You're okay Glenda and look great. Some "normal" people don't pass in my opinion. Ever look at someone and say:"Okay, I give up." Besides, I'm more concerned about how I act because sometimes I feel like a Mound, sometimes an Almond Joy.:happy:

Michelle (Oz)
08-05-2007, 06:08 PM
Often I hear laughing when I'm out dressed en femme. I guess because I'm sensitive I used to think that they were laughing at me. Nowadays, I hear laughing when dressed en homme and think to myself, people are just having a good time and they are most likely not laughing at me when out dressed. It's part of growing in confidence.
Michelle (Oz)

Deborah Jane
08-05-2007, 06:12 PM
You look nice in both outfits. Perhaps in the ice cream parlour they were talking about something else and the smiling was just a coincidence:2c:

BarbaraTalbot
08-05-2007, 06:19 PM
you look great. Especially liked the sunday go to meeting white outfit.

You're okay Glenda and look great. Some "normal" people don't pass in my opinion. Ever look at someone and say:"Okay, I give up." Besides, I'm more concerned about how I act because sometimes I feel like a Mound, sometimes an Almond Joy.:happy:

I always feel like an almond joy. What is life without at least a couple of nuts!

paulaN
08-05-2007, 06:38 PM
Sometimes you leave them smiling, sometimes you leave smiling. Very Very well said. We all should remember that saying.

TxKimberly
08-05-2007, 06:41 PM
I haven't the foggiest idea how someone could peg you! I worried that you wouldn't want to hang with me because I would give you away. Glenda, you look like a woman and a lady, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Late Sat. night I want some ice cream. So off to my favorite ice cream store no one was there and they where starting to clean up to close the store. Got my ice cream and paid for it and started out the door when I heard "Hi Jenny guess what just..... " by then the door close and I couldn't hear them. But as I got in my van I had to turn to look in the store and they were both looking at me smiling.

Then today after church I when shopping for groceries in the check out line one of the cashiers behind me said "Aren't you put together today how cute your outfit is and the shoes" Told her I was just coming from church. She said "You are cute so together." I thank her and left with a smile on my face.

Sometimes you leave them smiling sometimes you leave smiling.

susie evans
08-06-2007, 11:54 PM
glenda you look great :hugs:

susie

SatinDoll00
08-07-2007, 12:07 AM
Glenda, and TXKimberly...you are both so convincing that I would never notice that you are not both GGs...and I am a CD for goddess-sake!!

Seriously...Glenda, the girl at the Ice Cream store could have been talking about something else. If they did notice, at least they were civil about it.

I am seriously jealous of you two!!! :)

Morgan