PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Crossdressing Storm

MsEva
08-05-2007, 07:23 PM
Every now and then the planets align and our options open. My dear wife is off visiting her sister out west, has been for a week, my dear daughter is off visiting her friend's house for a couple of days. She left yesterday. The winds are building, my neighbors, who live right beside our house and who's deck has a view of my deck are in LV for vacation. Our friends who are prone to drop in and borrow a cup of sugar or something are away too, have been for a week.

So as of now I have spent the last 30 hours en femme. Started preparing as DD left for her friend's house. I got the chance to dress in a few outfits, take a few pictures, do some of the house chores *funny how I don't mind doing them when wearing some pretty threads did my nails, in general had a good time. I changed out of my day wear, put on a nice white lace top pajama set from VS and slept like the dead. Woke up this morning dressed for a while, but thought I might like to play some golf with a buddy. Too hot, I mean too freakin hot! Then storms came. Cooled of nicely. So I changed back into my pretties again. I had plans to maybe go shopping en drab for some pretty things but sort of got lazy, and even planned to go out for a drive last night but ditto. I talked to my wife today and she said you must be having a marathon dressing~ :hugs:God I luv her so. She is right I have had one. I may go out tonight for a drive. I have a car in the garage for my escape from the batcave. Who knows, I just might. Right now happy to be here. Anyone else have their stars align just right like that? Love to hear about it.

angelfire
08-05-2007, 07:31 PM
Wow, that seems to be alot of luck with having everyone around just kind of disappear. Must be great to have time all to your self with no disturbances what-so-ever to interfere in dressing.

MsEva
08-05-2007, 07:41 PM
Yes, it has been, but a bit lonely! I like the no stress approach to dressing..not having to fit in time, but to be myself for an extended period. Just wish my wife were here to enjoy it with.

Mary Jane
08-05-2007, 07:55 PM
Eva, I have experienced the same thing as you. I have had opportunites to dress for several days at the time and although the dressing was enjoyable it did get sort of lonely. I guess we can't have everything the way we want it. LOL Enjoy your dressing time and have lots of fun.

MsEva
08-05-2007, 08:05 PM
Eva, I have experienced the same thing as you. I have had opportunites to dress for several days at the time and although the dressing was enjoyable it did get sort of lonely. I guess we can't have everything the way we want it. LOL Enjoy your dressing time and have lots of fun.

Thanks Jane, I will try. I forgot that I had the opportunity to sunbathe on my deck today. That is something I can just about never do. My neighbors have a pretty good view of our deck.:happy:

Alice B
08-05-2007, 08:13 PM
My chance is coming in two weeks. I'm having a hard time waiting. I'll go out for the first time, drive to LA and have a make over and drive home dressed as Alice. Then go out for dinner and drinks for the first time if I am able toi arrange with others on this site to go with me for support.:happy:

MsEva
08-05-2007, 08:18 PM
Alice that sounds like fun! Let us know how it goes. Oh, I would love..scratch..need a make over. That would be great to get the full treatment!

rebeca_abigail30
08-05-2007, 09:43 PM
I have my chance next week (if I don't go up to where my wife is). I didn't realize until today, that our anniversary is next week. 9 Years!

I did order flowers to be delivered on Tuesday. We were arguing yesterday, and got the boys a little scared that "Daddy" was going away. They don't know about my CDing (my boys that is).

SandyR
08-05-2007, 09:47 PM
How fun Eva! Sounds like a nice relaxing time.......Enjoy!

PS - would love to see the pictures.

Hugs!

SandyR

teresa jeen
08-05-2007, 10:00 PM
ive had the opposite happen, tho i knew it was coming. my wife and g/d have been at maw in laws for the summer!!! 2 months!!! gaaaaaaawwwwwdddddd it was great. now i have to back off 100% well maybe about 95%, they know i wear panties and night gowns, but for the rest its shh.now i find myself feeling the desire to do it all the time. is it me?

Glenda58
08-05-2007, 10:05 PM
Had 4 days off was going to go golfing but my friends had to cancel so I stay home and dressed. A little sun bathing in the yard then had some work to do. So shorts and a Cammi I went out and sealed the patio stones then clean out the garage. After that I got cleaned up and went out for a ice cream. Today after church I went shopping then came home and clean the house because it was raining out. Tomorrow I have dirty work so I'll wear my drab cloths for it in the morning then change into shorts and a t-top and go fishing.

Sheri 4242
08-05-2007, 10:16 PM
Right now happy to be here. Anyone else have their stars align just right like that? Love to hear about it.

I've learned to appreciate those times!!! For several years, we were "empty nesters" and I could dress every day!!! Then, one of my daughters got pregnant -- and by a really nasty, deadbeat, abusing bf, so we convinced her to move home. That put me back to having to do as you do -- take whatever opportunities arise!!! I feel really blessed that my wife recognizes my needs (and I guess she recognizes how stress-filled I become, too, when I don't get to dress), so we've taken a whole lot more trips during the past year. That's when my "stars align."

MsEva
08-05-2007, 11:05 PM
I've learned to appreciate those times!!! For several years, we were "empty nesters" and I could dress every day!!! Then, one of my daughters got pregnant -- and by a really nasty, deadbeat, abusing bf, so we convinced her to move home. That put me back to having to do as you do -- take whatever opportunities arise!!! I feel really blessed that my wife recognizes my needs (and I guess she recognizes how stress-filled I become, too, when I don't get to dress), so we've taken a whole lot more trips during the past year. That's when my "stars align."

Oh, sorry to hear about your daughter's bf.

MsEva
08-05-2007, 11:06 PM
How fun Eva! Sounds like a nice relaxing time.......Enjoy!

PS - would love to see the pictures.

Hugs!

SandyR

They aren't too good, but I think I can post tomorrow..off to dream land now. Busy evening! Was a bit daring..well for me anyway.

Charlene Ogden
08-06-2007, 01:23 AM
I had a few days like that last year. My wife, who I love dearly, went back West to visit her relatives. My teenage son was with me. I managed to sneak off one night when he was at home but had to come back early as to not get him suspicious. The next night, ...what a surprise...he spent the night at a friend's house.
I did it right!!!! I got properly dressed at home and went out to the local tranny bar. For once, I was able to hang out ALL night till closing and meet everyone who came through the doors.
I met some of the local girls and chatted with them all night till we got kicked out of the bar at 3 am. It was wonderful.
I had to go home but I wished I could of continued the evening going out and eating somewhere with the girls.
Relish the opportunities. You're lucky to have a wife that understands.
Have fun :-)

Mollyanne
08-06-2007, 01:35 AM
Hi Eva, Oh how I envy you!!!!!!! Even if I had two perfect storms so to speak it would NEVER happen to me. My daughter came back home with three kids(divorce), and mother-in-law lives two miles away so I have to grab whatever time I can. As with the other girls, I would like to see the pics as well.

:love: Mollyanne

uknowhoo
08-06-2007, 03:10 AM
The rain woke me up, so here I am reading about your good storm! :D

I'm so happy for you Eva, thatyou've gotten to enjoy this opportunity.

Thanx for sharing with us. :hugs:

Angie G
08-06-2007, 04:45 AM
You lucy girl wish I could get a few day all to myself :hugs:
Angie

SherriePall
08-06-2007, 07:48 AM
Eva -- I'm like totally jealous. I scramble for a couple of hours of dressing time and here you have allllll the time in the world. Glad you could, Sis. Take care.

Wendy me
08-06-2007, 08:11 AM
love hearing your enjoying your dressing time ......

Daphne Renee
08-06-2007, 08:50 AM
I hope you enjoy it. I am by myself here for a few days but I am having to work so much.. I just had the time..

I am happy that the planets have aligned themselves for you. :)

MsEva
08-06-2007, 05:18 PM
Well thanks all for the replies. The storm continued today. As soon as I got home I took my pooch for his walk. I got our mail as well as our good friends who live across the street and put it in their house. I returned to shave very close and get pretty. I put on my makeup, a nice knee length white leather skirt..sort of like a jean skirt..only made of white leather, the pink top in my avatar and got my hair together. I went downstairs to pour a glass of wine and make a chef's salad for dinner, gave my pooch some of the chicken and cheese...he thanked me for it. Popped on the television. What should be on but Nodding Hill...total chick flick. So I ate my salad and sipped my merlot infront of the tv. I am pretty sensitive even in drab, but I got so weepy watching the movie. Forgot how much I loved that one. I did the dishes after the film..and here I am now. I have tonight and tomorrow night to be Eva. Isn't that wonderful? The my DW returns on Wed. We are going out to celebrate as it is our anniversary! No, not as Eva, but that is ok. BTW. Will work on some pictures tonight.:happy:

MsEva
08-06-2007, 05:20 PM
I had a few days like that last year. My wife, who I love dearly, went back West to visit her relatives. My teenage son was with me. I managed to sneak off one night when he was at home but had to come back early as to not get him suspicious. The next night, ...what a surprise...he spent the night at a friend's house.
I did it right!!!! I got properly dressed at home and went out to the local tranny bar. For once, I was able to hang out ALL night till closing and meet everyone who came through the doors.
I met some of the local girls and chatted with them all night till we got kicked out of the bar at 3 am. It was wonderful.
I had to go home but I wished I could of continued the evening going out and eating somewhere with the girls.
Relish the opportunities. You're lucky to have a wife that understands.
Have fun :-)
Truer words were never spoken! I am a very lucky girl. Sounds like you had the time of your life. Way to go!

Michelle (Oz)
08-06-2007, 05:45 PM
I had a month when my wife and family were visiting the US. Dressed whenever I wanted (all the time!!) and went out en femme the whole time. A little lonely but great opportunity. They arrived back a week ago. Great to have them home but terrible withdrawal pains not dressing much. My wife brought me home some great outfits too which I'm dying to wear.

Make the most of your time.

Michelle (Oz)

MsEva
08-06-2007, 06:54 PM
I had a month when my wife and family were visiting the US. Dressed whenever I wanted (all the time!!) and went out en femme the whole time. A little lonely but great opportunity. They arrived back a week ago. Great to have them home but terrible withdrawal pains not dressing much. My wife brought me home some great outfits too which I'm dying to wear.

Make the most of your time.

Michelle (Oz)

Oh honey that was so sweet of her. I will probably get some sort of Tshirt..like I don't have enough of them. But to be honest my DW did get me a blouse last week that is now my favorite. I changed after dinner now have on a blue suede short short set. Need to get going with the pictures of them. I guess I can do it in an edit.

MsEva
08-06-2007, 09:42 PM
I think I will change for bed soon. Only 36 hours of total freedom to go. It has been a lot of fun.

Gretchen
08-06-2007, 09:49 PM
Eva,
I think we are in the same zone at the moment. My wife is out of town until late Wed. nite, so I am making max use of the time alone to dress up completely. Today was the first time I had dressed and shaved my legs since June 21, so I have been waiting for this for several weeks. Yes, it feels great to be able to dress, be comfortable and it feels so right. Your pictures are lovely. You are a most attractive lady.
Gretchen

MsEva
08-06-2007, 09:51 PM
Eva,
I think we are in the same zone at the moment. My wife is out of town until late Wed. nite, so I am making max use of the time alone to dress up completely. Today was the first time I had dressed and shaved my legs since June 21, so I have been waiting for this for several weeks. Yes, it feels great to be able to dress, be comfortable and it feels so right. Your pictures are lovely. You are a most attractive lady.
Gretchen

Oh, thank you Gretchen! I haven't shaved legs or bikini area for a long time now. Feel sort of like Sascwatch.

rebeca_abigail30
08-06-2007, 09:58 PM
Eva, like it has been said so many times before on this site, the medical professionals really don't care what's covering the skin, they just want to make sure everything is the way it's supposed to be underneath the clothes. As long as it's not illegal, no worries.

In the words of Bobby McFearin (sp?), Don't worry, Be Happy!

MsEva
08-06-2007, 10:20 PM
I know...but it is ok...I can get back to my normal soon.

S. Lisa Smith
08-26-2007, 09:33 PM
Wow, just found this post. You look great!! Weren't you hot? It's been so hot in tidewater, I almost can't stand it. I can't wait for it to get cool, then it's off to Richmond!!

dakota_ann69
08-26-2007, 11:45 PM
Well yes as a matter of fact the stars did align for me just 2 weeks ago on a friday night. With alot of encouragement from you ladies I posted my first pics of Dakota on this site. Scared me to death and lets say that I haven't had enough courage to put on makeup since but will be soon. The kids start school next week and the SO is at work during the day.

I have taken all the suggestions I received and will be posting more pics next week, although I am still scared to death about it.

Roxi Loh
08-26-2007, 11:58 PM
It does sound like the perfect storm. I had a weekend like that not long ago and just had a ball. I love the blue suede skirt btw. You look fantastic Eva you should go out more.

Hugs
Roxanne

paulaN
08-27-2007, 05:26 AM
It has been so long sense I have been in the perfect (pink) storm. I envy you. Your pics look great.

Karren H
08-27-2007, 07:05 AM
That's great, Eva... your such a cutie!! Love that hair and your makeup is perfect!! Last big fling before heading back to the class room??

I haven't had a good storm in a while... 24 hours enfemme in July and a 3 dayer last year.... I need to do some serious rain dancing to get a good storm brewing!! hehe

Ya look fantastic, girle!!

Karren

MsJanessa
08-27-2007, 07:17 AM
Yes, it has been, but a bit lonely! I like the no stress approach to dressing..not having to fit in time, but to be myself for an extended period. Just wish my wife were here to enjoy it with.

Darling somebody who looks as good as you enfemme needs to go out to some of the clubs when dressed---not to say you have to tart around on your wife--you don't --but just to see and more importantly to be seen.

Chantelle CD
08-27-2007, 10:06 AM
Ohhhh my goodness DEAR....You look so lovely!!!! I totally love your hair, the whole look is so pretty!!! Someone so lovely, should be able to be alive often :) <hugs you>

I also had a fantastic weekend, dressed all weekend long, went out for the second and third time as well, its a woot <giggles>

Im glad you had this special time :) Feels great doesnt it :)

Darlene-VA
08-27-2007, 10:11 AM
Thanks for sharing your wonderful times with us, nothing like being able to be a woman for long periods of time is there.

MsEva
08-28-2007, 03:18 PM
Wow, just found this post. You look great!! Weren't you hot? It's been so hot in tidewater, I almost can't stand it. I can't wait for it to get cool, then it's off to Richmond!!

IT was a bit warm, but thank goodness for AC! It was a great time. It was a hoot driving around in those boots with heels. And of course my DW's Audi is a five speed so had to use the clutch. Labor day is coming Lisa...I know you are excited. Always great to hear from you. What is going on in Richmond?

MsEva
08-28-2007, 03:19 PM
It does sound like the perfect storm. I had a weekend like that not long ago and just had a ball. I love the blue suede skirt btw. You look fantastic Eva you should go out more.

Hugs
Roxanne

:o thanks Roxi! Aren't those times special? I would love to get out more, but I love all the time I get to dress. BTW..the suede set is hot pants..or actually shorts. Don't wear them too often.

MsEva
08-28-2007, 03:20 PM
Darling somebody who looks as good as you enfemme needs to go out to some of the clubs when dressed---not to say you have to tart around on your wife--you don't --but just to see and more importantly to be seen.

Thank you MsJanessa, i appreciate Your comments. You are making me blush. Wish I could find the right time and place to go.

MsEva
08-28-2007, 03:22 PM
Ohhhh my goodness DEAR....You look so lovely!!!! I totally love your hair, the whole look is so pretty!!! Someone so lovely, should be able to be alive often :) <hugs you>

I also had a fantastic weekend, dressed all weekend long, went out for the second and third time as well, its a woot <giggles>

Im glad you had this special time :) Feels great doesnt it :)

Chantelle, thank you honey! That is so sweet. I did feel so great! You look so cute in your posts too.

MsEva
08-28-2007, 03:22 PM
Thanks for sharing your wonderful times with us, nothing like being able to be a woman for long periods of time is there.

Thank you Darlene...from one VA sister to another! Had a wonderful time.

MsEva
08-28-2007, 03:58 PM
That's great, Eva... your such a cutie!! Love that hair and your makeup is perfect!! Last big fling before heading back to the class room??

I haven't had a good storm in a while... 24 hours enfemme in July and a 3 dayer last year.... I need to do some serious rain dancing to get a good storm brewing!! hehe

Ya look fantastic, girle!!

Karren

Thanks Karren! Get your dancing shoes on! I never left the teaching thing I am on a 10 + 2 contract....meaning I have to work all summer! Ouch! But yes, it was a bit of a fling.

lauriejean
08-31-2007, 09:02 AM
That floral top is soooo you! Love it.

Cara Allen
08-31-2007, 10:46 AM
You are so pretty!
Yes that used to happen for me, often. Especially during the summer when my SO and the kids would go off to the family's house, out of town.
Now the kids are grown but still at home... They come and go, at different times... the schedules (planets) have not been in alignment for quite some time.

However, they are moving back into alignment for a very brief period, next month, and I shall have the place to myself for a whole, blessed week!

No Batcave here, though.

Marcie Sexton
08-31-2007, 12:16 PM
Sounds as if you've had the same kind of day I'm having now...My wife and I have played all day with mix and match out fits and makeup...