PDA

View Full Version : I'm so excited (halloween is on the horizon)

veronicagurl85
08-05-2007, 09:13 PM
Hello girls. After 3 months of no dressing its killing me but halloween is on the horizon. Now in the past I have never dressed up for halloween but have always wanted to for so many years. Now in the past I wanted to but my dad wouldn't have it. So this year I really want to do it. So girls my questions to you are what should I wear? Also do you think I should be full fledged vero or tone it down a bit to avoid all the questions? I'm kinda thinking of just doing it all the way and have fun with it. We'll anyways thanks for listening girls. Hope to hear all of your opinions.

Much love
Vero

Sweet Jane
08-05-2007, 09:24 PM
haha..I'd say get out there and enjoy yourself...use the day to really please you. Dress just how YOU want to.....

Phoebe Reece
08-05-2007, 09:26 PM
If you are going to go out dressed, you might as well do the best job you can and show Vero off to the world. You could deflect a little of the questioning by wearing a costume (Hooters Girl, Wonder Woman, Elvira, etc.) instead of just dressing as an ordinary woman. Have fun!

Staci
08-05-2007, 09:27 PM
Dress the way you want to. It is halloween and what is wrong with everyone seeing how thorough you can be? Be tasteful, but have a little halloween flare to the outfit as well.

janet p
08-06-2007, 06:44 AM
A year ago was the first time I went out fully dressed. Iwas in seventh heaven. I had a make over and had a ball at the party that night. Can't wait til this years party! You should do it right that way you'll feel good and enjoy yourself more.:love:

Melinda G
08-06-2007, 10:09 AM
Halloween is the Holy Grail for crossdressers. Give it your best shot.:D

Wendy me
08-06-2007, 10:20 AM
lol yes use the Holiday to go out dressed and anything goes......

Nikki A.
08-06-2007, 07:16 PM
It's a once in a year opportunity so go for it. You decide or get some assistants to help you. Then you can blame it on them. That's what I did and had a blast. Now, how do I top last year !!!

Melinda G
08-06-2007, 07:30 PM
If you don't dress up and go out on Halloween, you better turn in your pantyhose and leave.:D

trannie T
08-06-2007, 08:10 PM
Isn't it funny that National Crossdressers Day and Halloween are both on October 31?

Halloween is on a Wednesday so we can celebrate it on Saturday the 27th and again on Wednesday the 31st.

StephanieT
08-06-2007, 09:43 PM
I have always wondered how to tell my wife we should crossdress for Halloween. I would go as the woman and she the guy. I think it would be fun but how to I convince her since she does not know I dress.

rebeca_abigail30
08-06-2007, 09:53 PM
If you don't dress up and go out on Halloween, you better turn in your pantyhose and leave.:D

That's kinda of hard to when your wife or SO disagrees totatlly with the dressing, and thinks that dressing up on Halloween will just lead to more and more and then the D word (and in the words of Mark Chesnutt, "going through the Big D and don't mean Dallas!").

angelfire
08-06-2007, 10:02 PM
I have a friend who knew a guy who crossdressed for halloween, and she told me "He looked way too good. There is no way this was a one time thing." So she obviously knew after that point he crossdressed. However, if you asked a GG to help you out with your make-up, then can have a pretty easy excuse for looking so good. Last year I knew 2 guys who went as girls for halloween, and they just wore a dress and stuffed a bra, and that was it. Nobody (that I know of) questioned them, but then what is the fun in that?

I did get asked to go as a girl by a gg friend a few years back. It was a toothfairy costume (basically a ballerina costume with wings), and I would have done it. She offered to buy it and everything (it was $50), the only problem was she would only do it if I wore it to work on halloween, which I had booked the day off long in advance. If it weren't for that little catch, I would have done it.

Personally, I haven't gone as a girl in the past for halloween, and I don't even really know if I want to this year. We'll see though, as I don't have any other ideas right now.

Beth785
08-07-2007, 01:53 AM
If your going to go out as Veronica, I'd think Halloween would be the day to go for it all the way. I started in public 10 years ago my senior year of high school and have done so many times since. It also helps that I help out at a haunted house so I can get several days out of it without spilling the beans. I plan on doing it again this year, but as for what to wear, I'm still up in the air about that. I guess that I just have to go shopping a bunch between now and then. Damn the luck!

OC-crossdresser
08-07-2007, 04:39 AM
ya you get a GG help they probly put on red lips lots of eye shadow as to make is seen..IDK why but ALL girls LOVE to dress up guys as girls BUT if they know you CD its not as fun..i think its the controlling the big man part they like..anyway this is a fellow man and as you can see when you dress like this its "funny" as a joke ... but if you dress fully and perfect (i did 1 year) people look the same like...ha...crossdresser...they know.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b13/tmaxxgod4/6e8d5db8.jpg

JenniferR771
08-07-2007, 06:46 AM
Go for it! Halloween is a great time to wear a dress. Also--it is a great time to shop retail or thrift. For instance tell the girls at the thrift shop you need a whole outfit for Halloween. Give them a little tip if you want, but they usually love to dress a guy. Take your wig with you so you can see how it will look. They will help you find shoes, panties, bra, pantyhose, dress, earrings, necklace, bracelet, purse. Buy a pair of socks to stuff the bra.

In my case they had me try on three dresses and a skirt suit. And asked me to step out of the fitting room and model each outfit for them! If you are brave--let them put your pants in a bag and wear the outfit out of the store.

Daphne Renee
08-20-2007, 10:25 AM
I have always wondered how to tell my wife we should crossdress for Halloween. I would go as the woman and she the guy. I think it would be fun but how to I convince her since she does not know I dress.

My wife and I do it.. Just tell her you want to do something a little different this year. Just tell her you want to do a couples theme only in reverse. Since its Halloween she probably wont read too much into it.

Angie G
08-20-2007, 10:32 AM
Hay Veronica if you going to go go allout hun to tha nines :hugs:
Angie

Ashley Lyn
08-20-2007, 10:47 AM
I've always used Halloween as 'an excuse' to dress in public! I don't go 'all out' as I'm not passable, but I toy with the wig, makeup, etc just to make it fun!:D Usually try to 'theme' the outfit.. Finally purchased a pig-tail wig that I can wear with a cute frilly 'sissy' dress (of which I have a few..:heehee:)!

SO will help me make the final choice of dresses and accessories.. And she is more than willing to 'do' the makeup.. Great having an SO who enjoys seeing me dressed, or not.. :rolleyes:

dakota_ann69
08-20-2007, 10:50 AM
Why not show the world just how Vero would be every day go all out.

rachael devry
08-20-2007, 11:45 AM
halloween is my favorite. it takes me back to my youth. i think every year since i was 10 or so i was always dressed as a girl. all the way down to my sisters panties. my sisters would help with my clothes and later my make up. until i started putting my own on. i was in heaven. the night just wasnt long enough. so i would dressed until bedtime. once falling asleep in my clothes. i really hated to be to old. i still got dressed i stayedin my room though. so get dressed to the nines and have fun. rachael

Kikacd
08-20-2007, 11:50 AM
I also would love to dress and go out on halloween. I have never gone out dressed. I am obviously not passable with my moustach and I have never tried makeup. so I don't think I could go all out. My wife accepts my dressing as long as we are in private. I think I could convince her to go out sometime. I have hinted at it the last two halloweens and she has not made bad comments about it. The only thing is we have a tradition of hanging out with a group of 4 families every halloween and it would not go over very good in that group.
I would love to do Vegas for halloween sometime. Because as they say, "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas".

Kika

Karren H
08-20-2007, 12:29 PM
Hey girl!! With your great looks its got to be an Elvira costume!! All black.. Sexy!! And accesorize with a few bats and maybe a couple spiders!! Yeah!! Glow in the dark eye shadow and lipstick!!! You'll have a blast!!!

Love Karren

Darlene Dippy
08-20-2007, 12:39 PM
It ain't fair girls!

In the UK it isn't the excepted norm for blokes to dress up as gals at halloween, at least not where I live.:sad:

Now what's the best price on on a US/UK air ticket?

Darlene

PaulaJaneThomas
08-20-2007, 12:58 PM
In the UK it isn't the excepted norm for blokes to dress up as gals at halloween, at least not where I live.:sad:

That's because the Halloween tradition originated in the Scottish Isles and emegrees took it west. It is not, and never was, of any significance in England. It's re-importation has nothing to do with English culture or tradition and everything to do with creating another commercial opportunity. Anyway, who needs an excuse to get dolled up and go out?

joann07
08-20-2007, 02:42 PM
You go girl. :thumbsup:
Halloween is one of the greatest days for dressing up however you want to be so do what makes you happy.

I just completed putting together my Hooter's girl uniform so I know what I'll be wearing this Halloween. :heehee:

Hugs!

KandisTX
08-20-2007, 02:56 PM
I just completed putting together my Hooter's girl uniform so I know what I'll be wearing this Halloween. :heehee:

Hugs!

I have one too :) I was AMAZED that a size SMALL was going to fit my butt.. but when I tried them on.. WOW.. I looked HOT.. We even had a picture taken and brought it to the Hooter's where we got the uniform and they actually HUNG IT ON THE WALL!!!!!!!!

Kandis:love:

Deidra Cowen
08-20-2007, 08:54 PM
Oh lord you gotta go all the way sweetie...be Vero!!! It is really our big Holiday! Always fun.

Jadeanne
08-20-2007, 09:18 PM
Last Halloween I dressed as a hippy chick and handed out treats at home.

The parents and older siblings got a good laugh when I gave the peace sign and wished them a groovy Halloween.

My wife approved and took the picture that's on an old picture thread.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=614282&postcount=80

This year I might go for one of Cinderella's ugly stepsisters.

Jadeanne

MarinaTwelve200
08-20-2007, 09:43 PM
Yes, I gotta think about what to do this year. I'm not necessarily stuck on female costumes as the pics from the last 3 years show.
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r266/Marina_Twelve/Halloween.jpg
There is the Gypsy Fortune teller, from 2004---my first and only forray into the outside world as a female, "Mr Hyde", from 2006, a kinda "silent movie" style monster and 'Mark Twain" from 2005

I wore these at my adult sunday school Halloween party that we have in the woods every year. Twain won 2nd place and the others both won first plaxe for best costume in their year. I thought about doing Ben Franklin, and also Buffalo Bill this year but I cant find the props I need, so I gotta find something else---Perhaps one of those "Rocker" types.

Charleen
08-20-2007, 10:28 PM
Probably going to do a lady pirate this year. Did "straight" Lily last year. Got quite a few complements from friends at work!

Rosaliy Lynne
08-21-2007, 06:32 PM
Hello girls. After 3 months of no dressing its killing me but halloween is on the horizon. Now in the past I have never dressed up for halloween but have always wanted to for so many years. Now in the past I wanted to but my dad wouldn't have it. So this year I really want to do it. So girls my questions to you are what should I wear? Also do you think I should be full fledged vero or tone it down a bit to avoid all the questions? I'm kinda thinking of just doing it all the way and have fun with it. We'll anyways thanks for listening girls. Hope to hear all of your opinions.

Much love
Vero
My first Halloween OUT was 2005. I was on my own and dressing nearly full time anyway (except for work of course) and a local bar had 3 full days of Halloween celebration. I was a different woman each day. Didn't win anything in the costume contests - I lost out to a woman who wore grave digs with moldy scraps of music scores pinned to her clothes. She was "DeComposing."

In 2006 I spent considerable time on my makeup. My costome was partly new stuff and partly old stuff from previous Halloweens. I was a right scary Witch. Same bar, I won first place for scariest costume.

Have fun!!! :heehee:

Rosaliy Lynne
08-21-2007, 06:40 PM
Do you go to costume parties on Halloween? stqrt talking about which ones you want to go to and then, out of the blue like it was an ispiration that JUST hit you say something off the wall like; Wouldn't it be fun to show up at (so n so's) party as each other? You can be me and I'll be you??
Then smack yerself on the head and look her str8 in the eyes and say (every woman's lament):heehee: "oh dayam, I haven't a thing to wear. <heavy sigh>" :devil:

Rosaliy Lynne
08-21-2007, 06:46 PM
Go for it! Halloween is a great time to wear a dress. Also--it is a great time to shop retail or thrift. For instance tell the girls at the thrift shop you need a whole outfit for Halloween. Give them a little tip if you want, but they usually love to dress a guy. Take your wig with you so you can see how it will look. They will help you find shoes, panties, bra, pantyhose, dress, earrings, necklace, bracelet, purse. Buy a pair of socks to stuff the bra.

In my case they had me try on three dresses and a skirt suit. And asked me to step out of the fitting room and model each outfit for them! If you are brave--let them put your pants in a bag and wear the outfit out of the store.
Funny you should mention that because from the time I started dressing back in high school and on until 2005, when I purchased my first breast forms online, that was what I used for breasts. The softest pair of socks I owned.:heehee::heehee:

Rosaliy Lynne
08-21-2007, 06:56 PM
Last Halloween I dressed as a hippy chick and handed out treats at home.

The parents and older siblings got a good laugh when I gave the peace sign and wished them a groovy Halloween.

My wife approved and took the picture that's on an old picture thread.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=614282&postcount=80

This year I might go for one of Cinderella's ugly stepsisters.

Jadeanne

The first time I went out Halloween en femme, I had purchased a lovely black nightgown for my then wife. With a mask that obscured my face, I then took our children out trick-or-treating. Everyone thought I was a lovely woman. I even pulled the whole deal off almost completely until I got into a position where I had to speak to my neighbor across the street. My voice gave me away. Everyone loved it though and I had fun.

In 2004 I dressed as a witch for Halloween to give out treats. I scared everyone from child to teen to adult. I said narry a word all night. My then new wife didn't really approve but hey - it was Halloween.

oh well.

Rosaliy Lynne
08-21-2007, 07:00 PM
How would I go about making a costume splitting me down the middle as say - Dr. Jeckel and Nurse Hyde?

Veronica Fallon
08-21-2007, 07:50 PM
From one Veronica to another....

GO ALL OUT GIRL!!

....I just went out last Saturday for my first time anywhere, & I'm still high! I'm still unsure of myself & scared being in public, so I'm taking baby-steps, but I'm already excited about the next time. Hmmm... you reminded me though- time to think of a costume for myself. I haven't gone en-femme since I was about five!

Have fun & feel sexy,

Veronica

JOEY88
08-21-2007, 08:11 PM
im going for it to this is going to be my first public dressing i cant wait

pinkheels
08-21-2007, 08:12 PM
For the last 4 years I have used Halloween to show everyone the girl inside without them getting to much insight into how much I really enjoy it. My first halloween i drove around and visited all kinds of fun places dressed to the nines. Once i did that I was hooked and have done it more and more frequently since then. This year I am hoping to get a french maid costume and use that with some 5" inch mary jane heels and some other fun garments. If it becomes your yearly thing no one really questions it, so enjoy it.

Lori SC
08-21-2007, 08:16 PM
Absolutely, Positively, go out as Veronica this Halloween!:halloween:

Like others have said, you may want to consider a "costume" even if it's dressing like a hooker!

Since you've only been out once, it's certainly a "safe'way to go out. No one will think twice about it - except maybe your friends that you see that day. They may remember - but then again, probably not!

Hugs, Lori

Alice B
08-21-2007, 08:33 PM
It may be the one chance that I can dress with my wife present. Looking forward to it.

Val702
08-21-2007, 08:47 PM
U go girl! Go all the way. I wanna wear my girliest gear this halloween. I think I will hunt down some others like myself and just make a public spectacle of ourselves. It would so rock. I have always avoided dressing up and mingleing amung big crouds. But I think U can understand, I just wanna let go. Here in Las Vegas there are some great big bashes and venues to do this stuff around Halloween. But I feel like going out on Halloween nite in a totaly public place. Maybe the Forum Shopes. Even the night club? If that avatar is a pic of U, I give U props. U look totaly female. I don't think I could look so good. :thumbsup:

MsRicky
08-21-2007, 11:27 PM
You lucky lot

All of you yanks make the most of it

or you will have us English ones to answer to
and there better be some photos to

Melanie R
08-21-2007, 11:31 PM

GO ALL OUT GIRL!!

....I just went out last Saturday for my first time anywhere, & I'm still high! I'm still unsure of myself & scared being in public, so I'm taking baby-steps, but I'm already excited about the next time. Hmmm... you reminded me though- time to think of a costume for myself. I haven't gone en-femme since I was about five!

Have fun & feel sexy,

Veronica

I see where you live in Fort Lauderdale. On October 22 a large group of TG persons with 14 wives will celebrate Halloween for 8 nights as we cruise to the Southern Caribbean on the Carnival Miracle. I can't wait to see all of our group's costumes at the ship Halloween costume party. Come join us!

Dixie
08-22-2007, 09:41 AM
My wife has picked my costume for me already, if we still do it, I will be a hooker this year!

Veronica Fallon
08-22-2007, 10:06 AM
I see where you live in Fort Lauderdale. On October 22 a large group of TG persons with 14 wives will celebrate Halloween for 8 nights as we cruise to the Southern Caribbean on the Carnival Miracle. I can't wait to see all of our group's costumes at the ship Halloween costume party. Come join us!

Oh Melanie... thank you for the invitation!!
My S/O & I would luuuv to join you all, but we won't be able to afford it this time:witsend:. Are there any other such cruises over the Winter? We're planning to attend SCC next year, but a femme cruise before that sounds absolutely lovely!

Well, have lots of fun on the "satin seas"!!:yahoo::halloween::yahoo:

Enviously yours,

Veronica

Tanya TaylorTV
08-22-2007, 10:12 AM
I love shopping in Grand Rapids too!! I it all of the thrift shops, Kohl's, Burlington, etc....

Stephacuse
08-22-2007, 04:21 PM
i supposively lost a bet to my girlfriend and must be tinkerbell for halloween but i'm still pulling for batgirl or wonder woman

Rosaliy Lynne
08-22-2007, 05:15 PM

GO ALL OUT GIRL!!

Have fun & feel sexy,

Veronica

it gets easier to repeat. I was where you are when I took my first steps out back in 2005. It is fun once you get over the fear and develope the confidence to keep going. Problem is, once you have been out, you want to do it again and again ....

so be confident, and have fun.

Rosaliy Lynne
08-22-2007, 05:18 PM
U go girl! Go all the way. I wanna wear my girliest gear this halloween. I think I will hunt down some others like myself and just make a public spectacle of ourselves. It would so rock. I have always avoided dressing up and mingleing amung big crouds. But I think U can understand, I just wanna let go. Here in Las Vegas there are some great big bashes and venues to do this stuff around Halloween. But I feel like going out on Halloween nite in a totaly public place. Maybe the Forum Shopes. Even the night club? If that avatar is a pic of U, I give U props. U look totaly female. I don't think I could look so good. :thumbsup:

we might be neighbors. Maybe we can hook up for Halloween?

Melanie R
08-22-2007, 06:28 PM
Oh Melanie... thank you for the invitation!!
My S/O & I would luuuv to join you all, but we won't be able to afford it this time:witsend:. Are there any other such cruises over the Winter? We're planning to attend SCC next year, but a femme cruise before that sounds absolutely lovely!

Well, have lots of fun on the "satin seas"!!:yahoo::halloween::yahoo:

Enviously yours,

Veronica

We have just today added a 5 day cruise from Galveston on the Ecstasy February 23-28, 08. This is Dignity Cruise 34 and is also the Texas Tri-Ess cruise. There will be many Tri-Ess members from Texas on the cruise but all flavors of TG's are invited for this cruise. Our only requirement for our cruises is that you act with dignity and dress with dignity. The rates begin at $369 which is very low for a 5 day cruise on a magnificent ship.

Carol Richards
08-25-2007, 12:43 AM
Go for it. I am going to go out for the first time this halloween. Since me and my wife just got married last year, we have decided to go out as we did on our wedding day, except I will be wearing the wedding dress and she will be wearing the suit. A dream come true. I am excited and scared. But we will have fun and the only person I have to worry about what they think is me and my wife. I am so lucky to have such a accepting wife that can see through the clothes and can see the real me, I love her so much. I think this being the first time will be the worst, but it will be easier the more a person does go out dressed. Just believe in yourself and have fun.:D