PDA

View Full Version : School...

Alex-is
08-06-2007, 12:36 AM
So, I go back to University in a few weeks.

Im just curious what experiences you've all had with doing this in college. Last year I didnt, just left my stuff at home, and did it on the odd weekend when i was back. Ill probably end up doing that this year, but i may get a dress for Halloween, and depending on how daring i am (not very) homecoming.

Did you ever do it on campus, openly or in the dorms? was it a good experience?

Laurie909
08-06-2007, 03:12 AM
I did dress some when I was in college. One time my suite-mate (that's suite-mate, not sweet-mate mind you)in my dormitory, walked in on me and saw me naked except for a pair of pantyhose. He quickly shut the door and never mentioned to me what he saw. So that was the only "bad" experience I had while in college.

Stephenie S
08-06-2007, 08:50 AM
Geez, girl. College age kids dress pretty wierd. I should think you could wear ANYthing you wanted to in college. That age group is pretty liberal already, and there are always many anti-discrimination rules in place. Why don't you dress the way you want? Slip it in slowly, or go for it whole hog. You are NEVER going to be in a more accepting, liberal, or intelectual environment again. GO for it!

Lovies,
Stephenie

Alex-is
08-06-2007, 09:03 AM
I go to a small school in a very conservative town with a fairly conservative student body as far as colleges go (the school all but banned any gay rights groups on campus, and prohibited the Vagina Monologues from using campus facilities if thats any indicator)

If it were any other situation, I probably would do that.

JeanneF
08-06-2007, 12:41 PM
I go to a small school in a very conservative town with a fairly conservative student body as far as colleges go (the school all but banned any gay rights groups on campus, and prohibited the Vagina Monologues from using campus facilities if thats any indicator)

If it were any other situation, I probably would do that.

Ew. Where are you going to school? Bob Jones or Oral Roberts?

Personally, I would transfer to a little more open-minded campus. That was the great thing about attending a huge state university...all kinds of weirdos and crazies...maybe not as many as if I'd gone to Antioch or Berkeley, but not bad for the middle of Ohio. :)

In college I pretty much dressed however I wanted. I didn't have any girly stuff my freshman year because I lived in the dorms, but the rest of the time I always had my girl stuff in my apartment.

Alex-is
08-06-2007, 04:06 PM
Ew. Where are you going to school? Bob Jones or Oral Roberts?

Heh, its not that bad, its a pretty liberal campus, as far as small Christian schools go. Its just not ready to have an active CDer on campus i dont think

Cindi Ann Kelly
08-13-2007, 10:06 PM
Just bras and panties. It was just enough for me while in college. During "rush week" you could probably get away with wearing a dress. Good luck and have fun.
Hugs

Cindi

Jill
08-13-2007, 11:30 PM
I had room mates in college, once sharing a place with three other guys. Dressing was tricky at times and I had to be very very careful. I had some close calls and may have even been found out once. It can be done, you just need to be private and discriminate about who goes into your room and why. It turned ok for me, for the most part.

Kerrie Sifton
08-13-2007, 11:44 PM
School kept me too busy and residence would have been impossible
But instead in senior years had a tap pant and camisole set
that was simple but fun