PDA

View Full Version : Gell Breast Forms

kinkycd1
08-06-2007, 03:35 AM
Hi,
I am new here and i need some advise. :o
I dress sometimes in private a little (no makeup and such) and i enjoy it.
I already own some breast enhancers maybe a B size, but it is to small.
Now i found some (i think) good ones on the internet, what do you think?

size: long 9" width 6 3/8 height 3"
Adhesive
Light Weight
DDD it says
Including nipples
$74,99 US dollars

I attached a picture...

Sara1980
08-06-2007, 04:19 AM
Hi!

I personnally would not buy these. I bougth some time ago some "chicken filets". The material they are made of resembles these alot. I personnally would go for real prostectics ($$$).

Regards

Tamera
08-06-2007, 06:17 AM
I bought a pair size C with the removable nipple in the Teardrop shape you have pictured. Mine are silicone and I got the type that has the adhesive backing on.

I'm happy with the ones I have. I have a pair of Teardrop shaped and Triangular shaped. Depending on the bra one fits better than the other.
Tamera

Michelle04240
08-06-2007, 11:33 AM
I have a pair like those. Good price I would say. I love mine.

misswannabe
08-06-2007, 11:48 AM
breastforms that are made from silicon are excellent but they're expensive. but they're worth every penny you've spent. i personally prefer cup sizes above d (ex. 38-dd & up).

dskin
08-06-2007, 09:08 PM
i'm happy with mine also.silicone.and i swim with mine on and never loose them:heehee:

creative
08-08-2007, 06:34 PM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11148808@N02/1054422107/in/photostream/

jking90
08-10-2007, 07:35 AM
good job - a couple questions:

how did you make those?
how much do they weigh?

again, good job!

DonnaT
08-10-2007, 06:16 PM
The forms look OK, and the price sounds good.

I do have a question about the size you've chosen. Are you a big person? DDD forms on a small frame do not look natural. And if you have a small frame, the forms could overlap. Plus there's the task of finding a proper bra to support the forms.

Peggy55
09-07-2007, 04:52 AM
Hi,
I am new here and i need some advise. :o
I dress sometimes in private a little (no makeup and such) and i enjoy it.
I already own some breast enhancers maybe a B size, but it is to small.
Now i found some (i think) good ones on the internet, what do you think?

size: long 9" width 6 3/8 height 3"
Adhesive
Light Weight
DDD it says
Including nipples
$74,99 US dollars

I attached a picture...

Not a bad deal. I'm wearinfg a pair just like it as we speak. I've had them for about a year and they are holding up well. You might be able too shave a few more bucks by looking on ebay.

erickka
09-07-2007, 07:12 AM
Silicone forms are better. They don't have to be "medical grade" to be good. www.cpmart.com or www.thebreastformstore.com both have non-medical prosthesis which totally mimic real breasts, for a reasonable price. I have had mine for 3+ years and they are still perfect.

Christen3042
09-07-2007, 09:47 AM
Silicone forms are WONDERFUL!
I'll second http://www.thebreastformstore.com/. I just got a new pair from them and they are so much better than the cheap ones I got a couple of years ago. Also, they're great people - very helpful. The cheap ones (I think they were $99) have separated along the edges. I managed to repair them with medical tape, but they're still pretty ragged. That said, they DID last a couple of years.
You pay your money and you take your chances.