PDA

View Full Version : Shaving, suits and panty hose

Tara Julliette
08-06-2007, 11:28 AM
I know theres lots about shaving, but really want to share my experience with you.

Last week in the bath I shaved my right leg just a little bit to see what it would feel like.

Toe in the water curiosity.

The outcome was delightful. I was hooked and described the here experience in the forum last week.

Then the next night I shaved a bit more, so one leg completly shaved. Now there's a statement. LOL As they say put your best (girlie) leg forward LOL.

Last night I completed the task. A very late night bath at 2am and both legs shaved completely, as well as every inch of my bottom, scrotum and for an inch or so above and around my penis. All body hair gone. Hope its ok to give the full details but just wanted to tell someone cause its a wonderful feeling. (I promise to suffer the itchiness in silence as it grows back for summer.)

Went to bed after rubbing body silk moisturiser all over, smelling and feeling so sweet, if a just little bit sensuous (Im only human after all) and slept so happily.

This moring off to work with my ever so smooth skin, not a hair to be seen.

On with a new pair of panty hose, jeans over the top, shirt, coat and new rich pink scarf. No doubt the scarf raised some eyebrows and 'looks a bit camp' could be seen on a face or two in the office. People can be so 'vanilla', but thats fine. Just love colourful and dressing up my male wardrobe is my life.

I must have been a womens fashion designer in a past life, or maybe it will be in the future. Now there's an idea. i think I'll do a sowing course LOL

On the way home tonight I bought myself two treats, beauty bar soap and a new pair of the most luxurious and sensuous feeling panty hose.

Whats becoming more and more apparent is my understanding and appreciation of the fun that girls have, fashion, makeup, making oneself pretty, of what they like and feel. We blokes can get so lost in our iron clad bloke-iness. Mind you, theres nothing quite like wearing a beautifully cut suit and going out to dinner with your gorgeously dressed wife/girlfriend/companion.

I will always be a man.

...and its so nice to bring out the woman as well.

This is like finishing school. LOL

Here's to fine suits, smooth bottom and shear panty hose!

Mayliis
08-06-2007, 12:10 PM
So good to read your happiness. I shave myself also a bit more and more, hope to feel soon the same what you did :) I often fantasize this and we'll see how the situation is in future.

kisses and i wish you the best,
Maybe you can write me more of you?

Mayliis

Jill
08-06-2007, 12:20 PM
I usually shave me legs once the weather gets cold and I can wear pants to conceal my legs. The feel of pantyhose on newly shaved legs is incredible. I can't wait for the weather to cool off.

AmberDay
08-06-2007, 01:45 PM
I shave all year round, and nobody cares. I am honest if somebody asks, that I don't like leg hair and that is the god honest truth.

Amber