PDA

View Full Version : Weekend with The Ladies

Krystenw
08-06-2007, 03:30 PM
My wife and two of her ladie friends wanted to go to a museum in another town that was far enough away that they would have to stay over night. I asked about going with them and they told me it was going to be a ladies only weekend. Since I pretty much dress that way all the time anyway they decided we could just take the camper and we would stay in a campground instead of a hotel. $26.00 for the four of us.
Friday night we went to one area that was gems and jewelry and to the Browning firearm section.
We didn't have time to see everything but the lady at the gift shop told us the tickets would be good for Saturday as well.
To make it up to me for setting up the camper one of my wife's friends did my nails for me with the long glue on kind of nail. Then the next morning she even helped me with my makeup. Later that morning we all went to the railroad museum. When we finished there we went back to the campground and packed up and then we went to the Airforce aeronotic museum.
When we got home they all decided It wasn't so bad haveing me there.
I know I had a great time. I have attache a few photos.

Ranae
08-06-2007, 04:52 PM
OHHHHH WoW This sounded like one wonderful dream time out !!!!!

Ummmmm .... Give me a little advanced notice and I will jump a jet and be there for the next "ONLY GIRLS" weekend. I have my own nails but they can paint them..... LOL

Really, This did sound like any girls dream that you got to live out... Hugs to you....

RC

Mary Morgan
08-06-2007, 06:15 PM
Krysten How fun. I can't imagine finding three other women who would enjoy a railroad museum and an air force museum, but hey, whatever works. I think they probably enjoyed you the most.

MsEva
08-06-2007, 07:05 PM
Great! Isn't acceptance a wonderful thing?:hugs: Congratulations.