PDA

View Full Version : Sunday afternon with my wife

Tip or Ozma
08-06-2007, 07:37 PM
Yesterday was cool and it rained off and on. We went out for breakfast at my wife's favorite little restaurant. On Saturday I had made sure she had time and help in completing a small book project and spent extra time helping her around the house.

When we returned from breakfast and good conversation, I helped her get things ready for some upcoming eBay sales by writing item descriptions and working with her on picture taking. Some of the items included vintage nylon stockings and a few nightgowns and peignoirs. She commented on my good work in dressing the mannequin with the garments. She also noted my interest in organizing the stockings--darn no RHT or seamed one in my size. When we are antiquing she and I look for stockings, shoes and lingerie to sell or wear ourselves (got a pair of blue and white spectator pumps in Size 10 for the collection two weeks ago in Missouri for two dollars).

Last week I had mentioned wanting to get a new avatar for this forum. She said that "since the camera was at hand, why don't you go change into your LBD and I will take a few pictures." I did just that without hesitation. I was grateful for the cooler weather as I put on pantyhose, a padded shaper and a modern longline bra. I picked out some sparkly slingbacks for the LBD. We had lots of fun taking pictures--even to the point of both of us trying on a few of the peignoirs sets and taking pictures of each other.

Later that evening as I returned to male mode, I felt so relaxed and at peace. I told her how much her acceptance meant to me, and how much I enjoyed the shared experience. Even in male attire I felt more complete.

What a wonderful afternoon!

Holly
08-06-2007, 07:41 PM
Sounds like the two of you have a great life together. Congratulations.

Katie Mathos
10-04-2007, 08:48 AM
This is my dream come true. Which that my wife was as understanding. Enjoy.

Di
10-04-2007, 09:31 AM
Thanks for sharing....you did have a lovely Sunday afternoon.:hugs:

dancinginthedark
10-04-2007, 09:45 AM
That is a wonderful way to spend the day. :thumbsup: I've got a weakness for vintage stockings and most things vintage/antique, but hadn't thought to make a day of it antiquing in ages. Thanks! Guess what we’re going to do later this month? :bs:

Ashley Lyn
10-04-2007, 10:09 AM
Definitely a great way to spend a cool/rainy Sunday afternoon! SO and I look forward to days like that when I can dress 'en femme', and she can just lay around and watch! :happy: She is actually at her best in jeans, a sweatshirt and a backward baseball cap (that is actually what she was wearing when I met her).. I enjoy being the 'lady' of the house for the afternoon, so all works out well!:heehee: ps: Nice avatar..:thumbsup:

Wenda
10-05-2007, 07:52 AM
What a great day. I think one of the key things is that it wasn't all "me, me me". You were considerate and thoughtful towards her as well, and it flows both ways. When I wasn't interested in dressing for a while, my GF said she missed having Wenda around. sweet. wg.