PDA

View Full Version : My mom

gretchenD
08-06-2007, 08:01 PM
I love my adoptive mom Marie although she is not my bilogical mom.She is very supportive.She adopted me when I was 5 monthes old and started to get to know me right away.When I was 8 years old,my mom noticed me waliking in a pair of her heels and she let me do this.I remember we went to a yard sale right after,she let me pick a dress out and I picked out a black dress.She knew I loved wearing femenine things and knew I was a crossdresser right away.My closet began to have half boy's clothes and girl's clothing.She told me that I could dress as a girl when I came home from school.One of my mom's friends did have a problem with this and called me a sissy.My adoptive mom interviened right away and told her that I am not a sissy,said this was me.I recently spent time with her yesterday as my femme side and we had fun,we had our nails done,went shopping and got our ears pierced.She sees me as her son/daughter and still loves me to this day.She is helping me find my birth mom,I want to find my birth mom and she told me that I was adopted when I was 13 years old.

AlysonCD
08-06-2007, 08:05 PM
That's very nice you have a mother to do things like that with

KarenSusan
08-06-2007, 08:11 PM
Welcome to the forum, Gretchen. If you choose to tell your birth mother, I sincerely hope she is as supportive as your adopted mother.

gretchenD
08-06-2007, 08:18 PM
She knew I was the "feminine" son,I am one of two adopted boys,I ahave a brother Brett whom is adopted and have one sister that is also adopted.I am the oldest of the three.Next month,we plan on going on a trip with 3 other moms that have sons whom are crossdressers too.

Ashley Lynn Swift
08-06-2007, 08:32 PM
cool mom, i wish my mom would have bought me dresses, and girlie things, i was the baby of three boys so i mainly just got a bunch of my brothers hand me downs, sometimes i got knew clothes, but never the clothes i wanted when we would go shopping i always found myself being dragged out of the Girls section, i think the closet i have ever gotten to coming out to my parents was when i was fifteen and we had went shopping for knew school clothes, and i found this really cute pink dress at JcPennies, i couldn't explain it i just had to have it, so i showed it to my mom, who just freaked out and said no,

Mary Morgan
08-06-2007, 09:18 PM
Gretchen, I hope you are successful in your search if that is what you want, but I must say that your mother is the woman who raised you, who made you feel comfortable in your skin, who shared all that you really are, and who still does. You are a very lucky person. She picked you, she loves you, she supports you. What else could you ask for?

maid2behave
08-08-2007, 08:49 AM
you are indeed a lucky girl, best of luck on your search, your adoption Mother seems like a sweetheart

Michelle04240
08-08-2007, 08:54 AM
I am happy you have that support. You are lucky to have such a great mom.

gretchenD
08-08-2007, 06:49 PM
She loves me and also cares about me.My adoptive mom was raised to accept a person's lifestyle and not to judge anyone.I do want to find my birth mom,I have been doing this since January and it is going great.I just got the news today,found my birth mom and we talked on the phone just an hour ago.We will reunite next week Monday night and I will tell my birth mom that I am a crossdresser.My adoptive mom is a sweetheart and likes my girlfriend Nikki knowing she is also supportive of my crossdressing.

Sandra
08-09-2007, 04:16 AM
I love my adoptive mom Marie although she is not my bilogical mom.She is very supportive.She adopted me when I was 5 monthes old and started to get to know me right away..She sees me as her son/daughter and still loves me to this day.She is helping me find my birth mom,I want to find my birth mom and she told me that I was adopted when I was 13 years old.

I am a bit confused was you adopted when you were 5 months old or 13 years?

gretchenD
08-09-2007, 06:27 AM
I was adopted when I was 5 monthes old.I was told that I was adopted when I was 13 years old

Sandra
08-09-2007, 11:46 AM
I was adopted when I was 5 monthes old.I was told that I was adopted when I was 13 years old

Thanks for making that clearer for me. :)

Good luck when you get to meet your birth mum.

Ashley Lynn Swift
08-09-2007, 12:33 PM
She loves me and also cares about me.My adoptive mom was raised to accept a person's lifestyle and not to judge anyone.I do want to find my birth mom,I have been doing this since January and it is going great.I just got the news today,found my birth mom and we talked on the phone just an hour ago.We will reunite next week Monday night and I will tell my birth mom that I am a crossdresser.My adoptive mom is a sweetheart and likes my girlfriend Nikki knowing she is also supportive of my crossdressing.

Cool hope it goes well with your real mom, and cool GGf

gretchenD
08-09-2007, 03:12 PM
Thanks and I hope it goes well.My girlfriend is fully supportive,she has a brother that is a crossdresser too.