PDA

View Full Version : Macho Guy vs Fem side

StephanieT
08-06-2007, 08:03 PM
I have been a macho guy all of my life and I do like that side of myself. In the words of Tim the Tool Man Taylor "More Power"

There is also the fem side of myself that enjoys the dressing and feeling fem although it is in private and only comes out occasionally.

Is there anyone else who has this Jeckel and Hyde type of personallity? I do have to admit the fem side is not as dominant as the Male side.

Stephanie

Ashley Lynn Swift
08-06-2007, 08:18 PM
yep the mucho man side of me keeps telling its time to settle down and start a family, which is how i ended up in my dead end job as a server, while the girlie girl side of me keeps saying lets get our truck back and run with the flowers and never look back, which is why i'm planning on going back out on the road again, there is nothing more liberating then knowing if someone does see you en femme that unless you want them to they will never see you again Lol~

Deborah Jane
08-07-2007, 12:21 PM
Yes Stephanie, i,m very similar. My macho side is very much one of "the lads". Very into modified cars,speed,boozing it up etc! While my femme side is very girly, loves pretty clothes, make up and enjoying any thing girly! It,s nice having the choice:D

rebeca_abigail30
08-07-2007, 12:28 PM
I'm the "out with the boys" type of guy (go to the ball game and have a few beers). But when I dressed, it has to be skirts, dresses, and blouses, no femine jeans, skorts, or "Daisy Dukes".

Ashley Lynn Swift
08-07-2007, 01:00 PM
I'm the "out with the boys" type of guy (go to the ball game and have a few beers). But when I dressed, it has to be skirts, dresses, and blouses, no femine jeans, skorts, or "Daisy Dukes".

ohh come on the Daisy Dukes are possible the cutest shorts ever

rebeca_abigail30
08-07-2007, 01:11 PM
But, like I said, I need the skirts, dresses, etc. I always dreamed about trying on wedding & prom dresses. I even tried on my prom date's dress. I saw it at the house she was staying at, and it was in the bathroom, and I couldn't resist. I have a picture of her wearing it at the prom in my wallet. I have also wore my wife's ex-roommate (before we were married)'s wedding dress. That was awesome. My wife was out to sea and I stayed at her apartment after I got out of the Navy and was able to dress everyday that she was gone (I was working at a temp agency).

Izabelle
08-07-2007, 02:06 PM
Hi all, been lurking for a while...

This does strike a chord. I'm now very happy with my female side, especially when I get to dance in a skirt, wear make-up. It changes the way I walk, act and move, much to my girlfriend’s consternation.

On the other hand, I've done martial arts for a long time, love training and have a physically demanding job that I really enjoy. Even though I'm slim this plays havoc with looking fem, especially my hands and forearms.

I guess I sometimes see it as a balance, although if I had to choose a way of being all the time I'd go with my fem side.

Jennilouise
08-07-2007, 02:38 PM
even tho i love dressing i still enjoy my macho things i do. Ever time i am do9ing thse macho things do i.e. building and racing nitro power radio controlled cars (Just love the smell of the exhuast fumes lol) the best thing is get in the bath with all the nice girly smell and once i am dried off get dressed for the week or weekend. :happy:

Chelseaswpa
08-07-2007, 02:43 PM
ohh come on the Daisy Dukes are possible the cutest shorts ever

Yes mixing the two are quite difficult for me (being in construction and all:heehee:) I know I have to watch myself during the day that I have to fight "Chelsea mode" at times. :devil: But my real comment is with the Daisy Dukes- come on GF my legs ain't bad- but if they looked like Catherine Bach's or that gorgeous Simpson girl- I would wear nothing else:hugs:

Katie Moore
08-07-2007, 03:10 PM
I work in construction everyday and I love it. All macho and manly. But when I put on gurly things I take on a whole new personna. Much more calm and delibrate and love the feeling.:love:

Wishful

Ashley Lynn Swift
08-07-2007, 03:29 PM
I work in construction everyday and I love it. All macho and manly. But when I put on gurly things I take on a whole new personna. Much more calm and delibrate and love the feeling.:love:

Wishful

Not me, i can't wait i've been talking to a company in Arkansas about signing on to drive for them i can't wait to get out there and start securing the loads and tarping them in my cute cute jean, which are pretty much the only jeans i own drab or fem, current stats for jeans in closet, 3drab, and 12 fem, also 10 drab t-shirt, 7 fem shirts, an 12 skirts, 15 dresses. only two more weeks and i get to break out my complete wordrobe again:heehee:

Veronica53
08-07-2007, 03:42 PM
I'm about the same as you construction worker,ride my motorcycle the whole nine yards. The femme side is always there I luv to feel sexy,panties, pantyhose or stockings short skirt, well you know! Ijust wish I was more passable so I could try and venture out.

Hugs Veronica

MarinaTwelve200
08-07-2007, 05:31 PM
This is quite common. I too have a similar CD pattern. I CD in private every so often.

This CDing is also quite common amoung men who have jobs that are TYPICALLY male and require UNIFORMS. (eg, policemen, firemen, etc)

The responsibilites and "pressures" of Maleness often need releif from time to time---CDing does that for us. This is generally "escapist" based CDing---it allows us to take a "vacation" from our male selves, if only for a few hours. where we DE stress ourselves and relax.

This is opposed to "fem Side" or TS CDing, where the subject feels MORE like a woman than a man, and CDs to "come home: rather than "get away"

I personally think that "escapist" CD is something we "Discover" around the age of puberty---usually out of a random or curious act of CDing---and then discover how good it feels----And keep doing it. You might not know why, but escaping the macho shit for a while is the usual real reason that may take some years to figgure out. I also suspect that guys under macho pressures often take to DRINKING if they dont CD. Perhaps they may find that CDing may do the de-stressing job as well and a lot more healthier.

Lack of a CD esperience and an ignorant "homosexual" connection in their minds concerning CD might keep them from trying.

StephanieT
08-07-2007, 07:01 PM
Yes the pressures of being the man of the house and taking care of things can be a bit overwhelming at times. There are times I feel the need to just be pampered. A nice warm bath in the jetted tub, maybe a little massage,a pedicure and relaxing in front of the one eyed drug (television for those who don't know).

Brianna Lovely
08-07-2007, 07:34 PM
I think I've blended both sides. I'll use a wrench, but wear gloves to protect my nails. I go to Levi & Leather macho bar, and I wear a leather vest with a short denim skirt. I'll drink beer out of a bottle and carry a purse.

Yep, guess I'm a TG person.

SandyR
08-07-2007, 07:40 PM
I love the smell when you walk into the Gym, a good work out.....uhhhh......Fast cars, jet Ski, working on my RC cars, model trains.....

But you can't beat the feeling of Hose on nice shaved leggs......Love the girl in me too.....

SandyR

Angie G
08-07-2007, 07:49 PM
I do but I like the fem side more :hugs:
Angie

Darla in Pa.
08-07-2007, 08:35 PM
My nails will never be pretty unless I have Hand transplants. but I sure do love the feel of silk where I can actualy feel it. Darla

Claudia Zylindrias
08-07-2007, 09:13 PM
To sum it up because i am the same way my girlfriend told me this once when we had a friend of her stay and she asked about it...
"
Tall Dark strong Alpha Male with a pink lacy thong underneigh and cooking to die for"...

I died laughing but it was so true.

StephanieT
08-07-2007, 10:10 PM
Cooking to die for. I also love cooking. I am always looking for new things to cook except I look at my self as an Iron Chef wannabe. Maybe I could be the next Iron Chef Cat Cora but I am more likely to be Iron Chef Bobby Flay.

Claudia Zylindrias
08-07-2007, 10:15 PM
funny thing about Engineers... LOL i'm a EE.

Billijo49504
08-07-2007, 11:50 PM
Maybe Racheal Ray Iron Chef. Hmm!!!!

trannie T
08-08-2007, 01:36 AM
I enjoy "boy" things (splitting firewood, sporting events, explorin the desert) and girl things (dressing up, makeup.) I think I'm living the best of both worlds.

Suzie S.
08-08-2007, 05:38 AM
This describes me pretty well also. I'm an outdoor type person who loves to get his hands dirty, and loves power tools! I do construction and landscaping for a living. I drink and cuss probably a bit too much, and am usually wearing dirty clothes, unless I'm going out to dinner, or going to a funeral or wedding.

Then there's the other side of me...who would have guessed...that loves to feel feminine, wear pretty dresses and skirts, loves lingerie and hosiery, and experimenting with make-up. As time goes by, I spend less energy trying to figure it out, and more time just trying to enjoy each side and keep it in balance. To put it comically, my hammers and wrenches are just as important to me as my hose and heels. :lol:

Chelseaswpa
08-08-2007, 06:46 AM
This describes me pretty well also. I'm an outdoor type person who loves to get his hands dirty, and loves power tools! I do construction and landscaping for a living. I drink and cuss probably a bit too much, and am usually wearing dirty clothes, unless I'm going out to dinner, or going to a funeral or wedding.

Then there's the other side of me...who would have guessed...that loves to feel feminine, wear pretty dresses and skirts, loves lingerie and hosiery, and experimenting with make-up. As time goes by, I spend less energy trying to figure it out, and more time just trying to enjoy each side and keep it in balance. To put it comically, my hammers and wrenches are just as important to me as my hose and heels. :lol:

Damn too many of you construction types in here- thought I had that market cornered:heehee: Seriously if I had known a long time ago how many of us there were...... :love:

Faith_G
08-08-2007, 05:22 PM
Me too. I drive a local delivery truck (manual labor involved), and work on cars and trucks for fun. I wear jeans, work boots, and a t shirt most of the time. CD is a very private thing for me.

btmgrl6
08-08-2007, 05:50 PM
Never had a macho side,hope I never do :heehee:

RobertaFermina
08-08-2007, 07:19 PM
I'm situationally macho.
Like when all the undone macho stuff piles up and *must* be done - I go into "get-er-done" mode for a while or a week.
I'm in a major one now, after putting stuff off to do the drag show. I am happy to remember how powerful I feel with tools in my hands, or, as a software guy - algorithms waiting in the corridors of my mind.

:rose: episodically macho :rose:

Veronica 1
08-08-2007, 07:46 PM
As a foreman with an irrigation company I work in a very macho world and my co-workers and customers would be very shocked if they knew that I wore panties and pantyhose to work. Bras are out, though, just would be pushing my luck to far.

alanaundie
08-09-2007, 04:53 AM
You and me both Stephanie. The two sides are completely distinct and autonomous as far as I am concerned - the fem side comes out when all the other stuff of the day is out of the way and the rest of the family are off doing other things (love it when they go off on holiday somewhere!). That's when the urge hits me, and I have to go with it whenever I can, but only in private. Just wish there was someone else to share the fantasies with.

Ashley Lynn Swift
08-09-2007, 12:16 PM
Cooking to die for. I also love cooking. I am always looking for new things to cook except I look at my self as an Iron Chef wannabe. Maybe I could be the next Iron Chef Cat Cora but I am more likely to be Iron Chef Bobby Flay.

Not me i'm more like Iron Chef Mario Batalli, i'm really good with the pastas and stuff like that the Italian food, but I also can be very creative when it comes to Tex-mex, or Cajon foods.

i love Cajon, my best Friends wife "The Cajon Kidd" makes a killer Jombolia, and a gumbo that is to die for

Kate Simmons
08-09-2007, 12:33 PM
When I'm drab, I go out, drink with the boys, dance and have fun. When I'm drag, I go out, drink with the boys, dance and have fun. Somehow I don't see much difference, I dunno.:idontknow:;):battingeyelashes:

tealannette
08-09-2007, 01:25 PM
I enjoy "boy" things (splitting firewood, sporting events, explorin the desert) and girl things (dressing up, makeup.) I think I'm living the best of both worlds.

i agree. although my wife refuses to let me be me, i love the fact that i can do both(when she's not home). that's all going to change very soon though.it's compromise for both of us or splitsville.:sad:

joann07
08-09-2007, 01:54 PM
When I'm in guy mode, I like doing guy stuff.
I like driving my 3 cars, love watching sports, going target shooting, hanging out at the bars and clubs with the guys, dancing with the beautiful ladies, etc, etc.

When I'm in femme, I like to do feminine things, such as shopping, painting my toe nails, cooking (although I also do that as a guy), etc, etc.

However, my fem side does mix with my guy side and I'll sometimes go and shop for women's clothes.

Sheila
08-09-2007, 02:18 PM
You know sometimes I almost wished I lived the life that some of you seem to think woman live but only sometimes ......... but you see I am far to busy actually living a life.

Until a few years ago I actually used to drive a fork lift and hump 50kg bags of coal around. load wagons with 2 tonnes of coal from getting it from the coal heap,putting it in the hopper, bagging it up and loading it on the wagon, course I also did the female bit of organising all the paper work for the load including producing invoices and the end paper work when the drivers came back in plus ran the office (including monthly VAT returns,end of year reports accounts ready for the accountant to give the final once over)and did all the good womanly things like run the home shop and look after and raise kids .

Sometimes I wonder where some of you get the idea that woman are itsy bitsy flighty things that don't actually do any graft ............ now before anybody gets upset this is just the impression SOME give not all and I just wanted to point out that there are some GG's out there that actually do hard graft and enjoy it and being a woman

StephanieT
08-09-2007, 05:08 PM
Jess,

I am happy you got to state your opinion. I for a fact know that being a woman is not all fun and pampering. My wife and I have always shared the work around the house and there is no job that is considered exclusively female. I also know that some females like or choose to do traditional male jobs or hobbies and I think that is great.That being said, I think my crossdressing and probably a lot of others is because we like the fem stuff. The makeup the clothes the pampering. I will never choose to go full time or or want to be a woman. I just like to explore some of the aspects of crossdressing.

Stephanie

Chelseaswpa
08-09-2007, 06:12 PM
You know sometimes I almost wished I lived the life that some of you seem to think woman live but only sometimes ......... but you see I am far to busy actually living a life.

Until a few years ago I actually used to drive a fork lift and hump 50kg bags of coal around. load wagons with 2 tonnes of coal from getting it from the coal heap,putting it in the hopper, bagging it up and loading it on the wagon, course I also did the female bit of organising all the paper work for the load including producing invoices and the end paper work when the drivers came back in plus ran the office (including monthly VAT returns,end of year reports accounts ready for the accountant to give the final once over)and did all the good womanly things like run the home shop and look after and raise kids .

Sometimes I wonder where some of you get the idea that woman are itsy bitsy flighty things that don't actually do any graft ............ now before anybody gets upset this is just the impression SOME give not all and I just wanted to point out that there are some GG's out there that actually do hard graft and enjoy it and being a woman

My mom used to work with my dad every day-(he was a contractor) mixing mortar, carrying stone, using a circular saw and raised three kids. I do not have that opinion of women at all and totally respect all the hard work gg's do.:hugs:

gretchenD
08-09-2007, 06:24 PM
I am my macho side in my guy mode.My femme side is much nicer and very soft,femenine.My girlfriend Nikki,adoptive parents,my brother and sister noticed this right away.I am in my guy mode in the morning and afternoon,in my femme mode after I come home from work.

Kristen Kelly
08-10-2007, 04:58 PM
funny thing about Engineers... LOL i'm a EE.

Same here I concider myself well rounded, can wrench a car in fem jeans and nice top, with my latex gloves on of course, add a little make-up change the earings and "Here Kristen". Luckly dont have to do much with the hair it is long brown with blonde and alburn highlighted.