PDA

View Full Version : mom wanted to paint my toenails!!!!

Shelly18
08-07-2007, 09:02 AM
i thought i would share that last night on my way inside from washing my car my mom was outside painting her nails. as i walked by she said sit down i want to paint ur toe nails! i was shocked but since she has no idea i dress i refused:(. sucks bein a college kid and livin at home!!

KandisTX
08-07-2007, 09:06 AM
She may have more of an idea than you think. Perhaps her offer was her way of trying to open the doors of communication with you. Why not ask her why she asked to do that for you?

Kandis:love:

Lissa Stevens
08-07-2007, 09:07 AM
Maybe she does know and she is trying to tell you. I wish my mom had been like that.

christiecd
08-07-2007, 09:09 AM
D'oh! That's too bad! That would have been fun!

Maybe next t ime it comes up, you can say yes without admitting your attraction to it... something like "No thanks, I you'll probably pick a bad color f or me" or "If I paint my nails, im probably g oing to need some sandals to go with it"... Might e ven be a good gateway to come out to her if that was in your future plans.

-christie

Tiffy
08-07-2007, 09:11 AM
You really should have sat down with your mom hun:D

Tiffany

Ranae
08-07-2007, 09:12 AM
Ohhhhh Myyyyyy Gawdddddddddddddddddd!

Your Golden opportunity Just flew out the window!

GIRL...... That would have been the point for you to take her up on it and you could have found out if she already knows and if not it could have been played off as a collage fun stunt....

Maybe the time will come back around and you can jump on it.

RC

rebeca_abigail30
08-07-2007, 10:34 AM
Ranae, I came out to my mom a few months ago, and she said she somewhat knew. I asked her what she did with all of the clothes that I had stashed. She said she threw them away whenever she found them.

I wished she would have taken them and asked me what they were for, and I wished I had the nerve to tell her then, that I was a CD. Maybe, my life would be easier now.

NEXT TIME: TAKE 'MOM' UP ON THE OFFER!! (not to bash you for it)

Sometimes, I'd wished my DW would ask me if I wanted to do that or anything en femme.

AmberDay
08-07-2007, 10:36 AM
Why didn't you let her paint your nails?

Cindi Ann Kelly
08-07-2007, 10:43 AM
you should have let her do it. she probably knows and
figured that would be a good way to get you to talk about
it.

Cindi

TreKidation
08-07-2007, 10:52 AM
Sorry, but what is the obsession that everyone has that nobody suggested that the mother just wanted to paint HIS nails and that is all there is to it ?

Carin
08-07-2007, 01:41 PM
since she has no idea i dress i refused:(.
Why?

If she doesn't know, she doesn't know. Her offer is not going to "out" you to her. It is not like you asker her to do it.

Chelseaswpa
08-07-2007, 02:09 PM
Mom's are very smart and intuitive- one thing most of us may have trouble with (omg I bet I will get hell for that one) I recently told mine, I was waiting for her reaction and she just said she was not surprised- so there ya go GF! There are some other reasons for her statement as well that I am not ready to share yet, but I feel 1000% better inside for telling the truth to her.

SarahLynn
08-07-2007, 02:23 PM
She knows, mothers always know these things. Go to her tonight and tell her you were unthinking and would she mind doing them today. Then be prepared to talk to her about your life.

SarahLynn

Mary Morgan
08-07-2007, 03:26 PM
Shelly, Here's what I would do, I'd walk up to Mom and remind her of her offer, thank her for making it, and tell her that you would be glad to accept if she would offer again. How neat for you and her. Don't let this opportunity slip away.

paulaN
08-07-2007, 03:38 PM
Wow you sure missed that one. Do what Louise said maybe you can get it back.

Deborah Jane
08-07-2007, 03:51 PM
I told my mum after splitting with my wife and she said she had known for years, she just didn,t know how to bring up the subject. That weekend i stayed at her place and when i got up to my room she had bought me an outfit which was hung off the door! She,s since seen "Debs" lots of times and actually prefers talking with her[me]:happy:

Sandygal
08-07-2007, 04:07 PM
In your best Homer Simpson impression. You should slap your foerhead and yell dough!!!!!