PDA

View Full Version : Inside and Outside Chores Today

Imma
08-07-2007, 11:10 AM
To All::hugs:

Imma got dressed up in nude pantyhose, one Rago 9357 all in one, a Rago 1294 High Waist Open Bottom Girdle, a Rago 6210 High Waist Long Leg Panty Girdle, a Rago panty brief, red Vasserette panties, one pair of National 4517 brown beige garter stockings with eight garter grips on each leg, a long line bra, and a black leather belt.:o

Put on my "drab" clothes and left house for about three hours of "outside chores!":mad:

After return to home base, removed "drab clothes!" Put inserts into bra, put on pink slip, a red Muumuu, a tightly cinched wide black leather belt, beads, bangles, bracelets, women’s watch, black hoop earrings, and a pair of flats.:rolleyes:

Put on apron, started "inside duties!" Kitchen must be cleaned, refrigirator cleaned, trash collected and bagged for deposit at curb later today, recycles also collected and placed in bins at curb, dishwasher emptied out and loaded. That should take a few hours!:heehee:

Imma will enjoy despotic grip of multiple foundations and tugs on garter straps, garter grips, and highly tension nylon stockings.:happy:

LOL:battingeyelashes:

Imma:gorgeous:

dskin
08-07-2007, 11:24 AM
yes /i'm on the inside chores today raining outside.I have finished the vaccum part.Cami-top,blk underwire bra,blk panty with red short shorts.Dusting .Have clothing in washer.and sitting with a cup :drink::heehee:

Sharon
08-07-2007, 12:11 PM
I prefer loose, comfy clothing -- the older the better -- when I have chores to do, but, then again, I always prefer loose, comfy clothing. But as long as it inspires you to do what you need to do -- it doesn't really matter. Only..., it's like 95F degrees today, and I think I would pass out if I wore tight fitting clothing. :happy:

sandyl2sc
08-07-2007, 01:28 PM
Sunday's is wash day, I love to go en femme, on Sundays, just feels right doing the chores. I use ally wear a Cami (with breast forms) and panties and lounge pants. I love cooking dinner and just before dinner is put on the table I change to matching panties and a bra, put on garter stockings, a nice dress and heels. It was a tradition in our house when I grew up to dress for Sunday dinner. I enjoyed dressing in a shirt and tie and suit for Sunday Dinner when I was a kid. However its much more fun dressing en femme for Sunday dinner rather then in drab.

Let's face it dressing en femme is much better then drab :love: