PDA

View Full Version : Fully dressed or not at all

Tamasina
08-07-2007, 06:58 PM
Hi Everyone just had a question just curious. I like i am sure anyone elas here loves to dress. However i have chatted with some gf and they say unless they have the time to fully dress they wont at all. I do love to fully dress however i still feel beautifull dressing with out my wig or makeup. I will still wear clothes and jewelry if thats all i have time for dose anyone elas feel the same way.
Thanks Tina1969

Toyah
08-07-2007, 07:01 PM
Wig and makeup and all for me. O know I am in a minority here but although my dressing is more of a hobby and an illusion I have got to the stage where the illusion is not complete unless I look fem. Notice CD mafia look not feel:tongueout

RobertaFermina
08-07-2007, 07:01 PM
All, or nothing at all !

Then again, nothing at all might not be decent ! :heehee:

So its just ALL! ALL! ALL!

:rose: Roberta :rose:

p.s. I have never dressed and stayed indoors. isn't that odd? just worked out that way.

Deborah Jane
08-07-2007, 07:07 PM
All or nothing. Otherwise it just looks like him in a dress:o

Tamasina
08-07-2007, 07:10 PM
wow intrseting i am not saying if going out but in doors in private but thanks for the input so far. Awesome
Tina1969

Slip Affinity
No wig or makeup; just the clothes is fine with me.

NovaScotia
Another post online now is about girly jobs. Like many others, my day job is men, men, men. I will wear whatever I can to feel happy on the job. Sometimes it is some panties or a concealable bra. I have worn light make-up on the road. So, to answer your question...I dress as much as I can, no matter how little or how much!

Angie G
Some times just a skirt makes me happy :hugs:
Angie

Toyah
08-07-2007, 07:11 PM
All or nothing. Otherwise it just looks like him in a dress:o

And thats really not a good look, sorry girls but it isnt !!!!!

LisaRose
08-07-2007, 07:21 PM
So Black or White. Nothing in between. Sounds too narrow and closed minded to me.

Deborah Jane
08-07-2007, 07:24 PM
And thats really not a good look, sorry girls but it isnt !!!!!

If i can,t go the whole way, i just don,t bother and if i decide to wear a nighty to bed i put on a face pack and an old wig, otherwise i would scare myself when i woke up:eek:

Tamasina
08-07-2007, 07:26 PM
Hi again i am not saying i wont dress fully and do so love to but when alone and not enough time to i dress in what i have time for. I am not cloesd minded nor do i mean to come across that way just was curious how others felt.
Tina1969

SusanMarie
08-07-2007, 07:45 PM
I prefer fully dressed (transformed?). Much more enjoyable! But, when time or circumstances don't allow...underdressing is fun too.

Carroll
08-07-2007, 07:53 PM
for me its all or nothing. The only two items I dont do all the time is hose and make up because I am in the house for the most part

Staci
08-07-2007, 08:36 PM
I don't need to do it all. I am happy with just underthings at times. Sometimes it is everything. Just depends on th mood and the time.

KarenSusan
08-07-2007, 08:41 PM
Sometimes I skimp on makeup a little, otherwise it's all the way.

Stephenie S
08-07-2007, 08:47 PM
I dress all or nothing because if I am in nothing I am in my bed asleep, or in the shower. I dress pretty much 24/7 now. That doesn't mean what it means for most of you because I do not wear a wig, or makeup, or hose and heels, or girdles, or padding. I do try and look nice, but that's as far as I go. Just regular women's clothes for me.

Lovies,
Stephenie

MsEva
08-07-2007, 08:59 PM
Well it comes down to personal choice doesn't it? I know not what course other crossdressers may take, But as for me, give me fully dressed, or give me nothing.:rolleyes: Apologies to Patrick Henry.

Angela23
08-07-2007, 09:20 PM
I prefer the whole experience, but do enjoy dressing without wig and face. I just don't disect my appearance from the neck up at that point. I can still get a lot out of being in a feminine way.

Audrey34
08-07-2007, 11:36 PM
When I first started dressing I didn't wear a wig for years. Now I own two and dressing isn't complete without them! Lately, I discovered I'm just as happy walking around my apartment in bare or stocking feet as I am wearing heels. Until recently I always thought I HAD to put them on in order to feel complete. Funny how these things just kinda evolve.
-Audrey

Billijo49504
08-08-2007, 12:02 AM
Hi Most of my clothes are womens. My jeans are from Lane Bryant and my shorts are from Avenue. So I guess that says it all. I usually wear bras and panties. The only time I don't, is for a doctors appointment. But for 89 days of the 3 months between appointments, I wear womens clothes. And some times I wear womens jeans and mens underwear. I do have 3 pairs of men underwear. But they are getting pretty rough looking. But as soon as I get home, I'm in a bra and panties.....BJ

Sweet Jane
08-08-2007, 12:04 AM
Hi..I wear as little or as much as I feel like wearing........I do love being fully dressed though...It just seems right

BarbaraTalbot
08-08-2007, 12:16 AM
in my previous 35ish years, I only wore intimates, swimsuits, maybe the occaisional skirt. En homme I appreciate a nice pair of legs..(I know objectifying!) I used to just kind of squint and look in the mirror and see a woman on my lower 1/2. Lame as that was probably had something to do with the infrequently I dressed.

SInce I started practicing, bought a wig, makeup, got found by my wife, got help from her...now I dont dress much at all unless I can do the ehole thing, or I underdress, or I stealth dress.

Like an Alcoholic, I used to dress alone, dress in the morning...etc.. now that I am all better - dressing alone does less for me. This might be related to a cycle Im going through though where I have had less urge to dress. (I certainly seem to have an interest in reading and typing about it though...weird)

I do get a kick now though out of wearing gender neutral womens clothes in public though.

emmaf
08-08-2007, 12:19 AM
time is so limited. If I can I go the whole way, but right now I have a top and a skirt on and that's keeping me ticking over,

Em
x

Rachel Morley
08-08-2007, 12:30 AM
Well I guess (for some people) it depends on how girly they are in boy mode or if it's more about the feelings rather than how you look in the mirror.

For me personally, going all the way is always the best option but if I can't or don't have the time to do the whole dressing experience (especially the makeup) then yes, I do sometimes partial dress. For example I might wear a short floaty summer skirt and a girly scooped necked t-shirt and curl up on the sofa with some popcorn to watch a movie. My whole body is always shaved and I don't think I look that manly in a skirt and top, becides it's about how I want to feel.

I also dress in what I like to call "girly boy mode" - girl's jeans, tops, and tennis shoes and I go out like this as my normal "drab mode" when not at work.

Beth785
08-08-2007, 01:24 AM
For just playing around the house alone, I'll just toss whatever on, without fussing with my makeup. But, if I go out on the town, then I have to do my hair, paint my nails, do my makeup, all of that. I Beth looks just a fright without makeup!

Sheri 4242
08-08-2007, 02:05 AM
But as for me, give me fully dressed, or give me nothing -- Apologies to Patrick Henry.

:lol2: :lol2: The historian in me wonders if Patrick Henry ever entertained a thought that at some distant time in the future, his words would be used to discuss crossdressing?!! :lol2: :lol2:

I like i am sure anyone elas here loves to dress. However i have chatted with some gf and they say unless they have the time to fully dress they wont at all. I do love to fully dress however i still feel beautifull dressing with out my wig or makeup. I will still wear clothes and jewelry if thats all i have time for dose anyone elas feel the same way.Tina

Tina,

I absolutely adore "dressing to the nines" whenever possible!!! And, I have never felt so feminine as when my wife and I stood on "The Las Vegas Strip" in front of a wedding chapel after we had a renewal service in which I was dressed as the bride -- it was one of those things you don't want to end, and I could have cared less who saw me while the photographer shot photo after photo -- it was pure bliss, and I was in heaven!!!!!!!

All that said, there are many times I can't dress fully for various reasons. I dress femme for bed every night, but do so sans wig or make-up. Ironically, my wife dresses like a tomboy for bed every night -- usually (99.9% of the time) borrowing one of my t-shirts. Can you say "enigmatic couple" -- sure you can!!! :lol2:

I used to spend a great deal of home time dressed -- until our empty nest began to refill when a daughter moved back home to have her baby (abusive fiance), and mother and child have been here a year. While two of our children know and are fine with it, this daughter is so uptight that if you gave her a piece of coal (and certain instructions where to place it), you'd have a diamond by morning!!! So, I have to be selective and careful for the time being. That said, all of my tennis shoes are women's, one pair of loafers are women's, several pair of sandals are women's, all of my jeans are women's, most of my shorts and most of my bathing suit bottoms are women's, and all of my underwear are panties. So, put me in the category of one who dresses as much as possible, to the degree possible, even if it can't be all the way.

dskin
08-08-2007, 07:42 AM
I'm happy,whatever i choose to wear for the day,But it has to be presentable.:heehee:

Michelle04240
08-08-2007, 08:43 AM
As I write this I am sitting in bra (with forms), panties, and mens shorts and shirt. I don't get to dress fully as much as I want. I am happy slipping on a shirt or skirt here and there between dressing fully. I really love going all the way, but take what I can in between.

LindaTS
08-08-2007, 09:06 AM
With some minor exceptions it's all the way every day. Ocassionally I'd love to just not do the makeup but I'm one who needs it. That's life.

kassandra richard
08-08-2007, 09:23 AM
If I'm at home and only have an hour or so, then I'll skip makeup and the wig. The first time I wore my wig it made an indent in my hair around the back of my head which was a bit disconcerting when my wife and kids noticed and I had not :o

If I have more time, then it's all out 'cause I need the practice :)

megan wright
08-08-2007, 09:39 AM
Sometimes I like to do a total transformation and sometimes I am content just wearing feminine clothes endrab. It just depends on the mood. Wear what you want and enjoy life as you find it.

Ashly
08-08-2007, 09:39 AM
Fully dressed for me means skirt and sleeveless, solid colored top or sometimes T-shirt and..of course...lingerie.
Most of the time I am dressed like that..in the house or out in public..

Jennilouise
08-08-2007, 02:06 PM
i dont mind, but mostly undies and clothes and form time to time the works. this week me and my partner are off out 1 day this week so it is the work and i cnat wait.

Nicole42
08-08-2007, 02:19 PM
My wig and anything else is fine!

DonnaT
08-08-2007, 02:34 PM
Hi Everyone just had a question just curious. I like i am sure anyone elas here loves to dress. However i have chatted with some gf and they say unless they have the time to fully dress they wont at all. I do love to fully dress however i still feel beautifull dressing with out my wig or makeup. I will still wear clothes and jewelry if thats all i have time for dose anyone elas feel the same way.
Thanks Tina1969

I reckon. I rarely wear my wig and makeup. They are reserved for when I go out.

btmgrl6
08-08-2007, 02:35 PM
I live in as a woman 24/7 and I don't always feel like going all out.Always enfemme,but not always in make-up etc. jeans a tank top,my hair up under a hat, sun glasses and out the door I go!

Steph

JoAnnecd
08-08-2007, 03:06 PM
I don't get to dress as often as I'd like ---but when I do, I like to be completely dressed and feel and look like a complete woman

Joy Carter
08-08-2007, 03:46 PM
It's been maybe a month since I have been out and about. But Sunday while I was home alone I doned just a nice casual top and skirt. No wig no nothing. Just played on the puter looking for parts for my classic car.:D Does this make me a perv ? LoL

nicole090456
08-08-2007, 03:50 PM
If I cannot go the whole way then its not worth bothering as far as I am concerned, as the years have gone by my wish to try and be more "passable" has increased.

Nicole

jasmim101
08-08-2007, 04:02 PM
some times i find it hard to put make up on, but still get dressed..:happy:

KandisTX
08-08-2007, 04:03 PM
With my "limited" times to dress.. I take what I can get. Sometimes its very minimal femme clothing, other times I go all out. Just depends on time and mood I suppose.

Kandis:love:

Dita_B
08-10-2007, 05:06 PM
For me it's all or nothing. Mainly because when I dress, I dress because I want to be a woman. The cloths help me feel like a woman. When I look into the mirror I want to see a woman. And I work hard to achieve that image, therefore it takes me a good 3 hours to get there.

For instance, I cannot relate to wearing only panties, as so many report here, because when I see myself in the mirror wearing only panties, I don't like what I see. Actually, I am repelled by what I see. And when I am repelled by the sight of myself in panties, how can I possibly expose my wife to that sight?

(With all due respect for those who do and think otherwise).

I am in male mode or in female mode, for me there is no in-between. No way...

:love:Dita.

Marcie Sexton
08-10-2007, 05:18 PM
Nope, not me, unless I have time to get every thing on and enjoy my time as a gal, I won't waste the time...

for me its all or nothing...and lately its been nothing, however yesterday I did manage to enjoy the day out enjoying the girl things with my wife...

Eugenie
08-10-2007, 05:29 PM
I tend to prefer not to dress at all rather than just wearing a few items. For example, I naver wear women lingerie under my male clothes.

However, whe I'm alone at home I can satisfy my need to feel like a woman by fully dressing as a woman would do at home, very casual, including the wig though, but without applying any makeup.

But often, even when I'm alone at home, I do use a full makeup finish.

:hugs:
Eugenie

gwenrob43
08-10-2007, 08:29 PM
Hi Tina,
There are times I just put on a pair of pumps, other times stockings and pumps. I love shoes!